It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancellation of U.S. election now possible!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

www.freedomradio.us...

MOSCOW, Russia - September 19, 2008 - The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) is reporting in the Kremlin today that the Bank of England has received from the United States Federal Reserve Bank a ‘notice’ that President Bush is preparing to declare an ‘Economic Emergency’ during the week of October 5th and will further announce that the American presidential election due to be held on November 4th will be indefinitely suspended.

These reports state that the Governor of the Bank of England, Mervyn King, had expressed his ‘shock and outrage’ to his American counterparts at the U.S. Federal Reserve after the catastrophic collapse of one of the largest financial banks in the World, Lehman Brothers, and which caused both the Bank of England and the European Central Bank to rush $42 billion into the European economy yesterday to keep it from collapsing, and their own banks from running out of money, necessitating the response from the U.S. Central Bank leader Ben S. Bernanke.

www.freedomradio.us...

What do you think of the possible scenario of how it could be done???

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ash101

GW has already declared a state of national emergency according to the Whitehouse.gov website

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I bet this report is right on the money!

Sounds like everything is going to plan...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There will be an election in November. Bush will be leaving office shortly after. There is nothing going on here except wild conspiracy theory. This talk of canceling the election is some of the more "out there" talk I've ever heard.

Some people amaze me with their paranoia.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
wow, this is unreal

steer a hurricane or two

damn

I am at a loss for words for a rare change

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

That is just sick. Hearing him go on about the "Trading With the Enemy Act" after what his Grandfather Prescott done.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A while ago I predicted that some emergency would surface, Martial Law would be actively present, and the elections would be suspended.

I was scoffed at by many.

But it was a logical step past the false flag of 9/11, the "Patriot" Act, the presidential publications and mandates, and all the rest.

Though as of yet I have not been vindicated fully, I think more can see that maybe I was right...

Write letters to the editors of publications, write congresscritters, speak to those around you, and maybe... Maybe we can turn the tide coming fast in against us.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't think"W" wants to stay in office a day longer than he has to! He is hated here and around the world by too many people! I think he will be "low key" like we have never seen in an ex President. If he tries some "crap" like that, I think impeachment will be imminent.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
To cancell the upcoming US Elections would be a natural disaster or terrorist attack worse than 9/11/2001. A Major American city being nuked would definitely cancell the US Elections! An interview on Foxnews mentioned the week of October fifth Al Qaeda planned an October attack against US assests.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Nawwww....Impeachment if off the table.
newswithviews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

I kinda agree with you. IMO the PTb know that if they keep him in office something big will happen. What is anybody's guess. They know he is unpopular and would rather have someone the people "like" cause its easier to control a happy mob then an angry mob. Either way we're up s* creek without a paddle. Where's Thomas Jefferson when ya need him.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
One should be veeery careful when listening to reports about US internal affairs when the source is Russia.
Remember that they feel real good about this collapse since they "lost" the cold war and have been stuck on second place (at its best) until now.
Every step towards a complete downfall for the USA is a reason to celebrate in Russia. They will spread all kinds of wild claims to furthur fuel this fire just so thay can point their fingers and say Ha-ha! (like Nelson Muntz).
Keep in mind also that they are skilled masters of propaganda...

But, if I would show up to be true, I certianly would be enraged but not surprised. This situation is pretty bizarre as it is. Might as well freak out some more.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
this information is already being discussed over on another thread and the consensus is that the article is a HOAX apparantly.......

click here to visit existing thread

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Its a Sorcha Faal piece, which means it has about as much credibility as a news source as Bagdahd Bob did.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal?

Is it me or is Sorcha's writing getting better? This one had me for a minute. First time. . . wow

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Exactly. Why every election year people insist the current president will suddenly gain the power to keep himself in office is baffling...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Not being explained to the American people is that AIG, the world’s largest player in the $45 trillion derivatives market, during the past two weeks had bet heavily on the world markets against the damage from Hurricane Ike exceeding $2 billion in property damage, lost oil and gasoline production, lost wages and payments to companies forced to close, etc., that it is obligated to pay, but which the actual damages are now being estimated will exceed $1 trillion as the damages throughout the United States are finally tallied.

This actually seems plausible. Perhaps a bit of truth was thrown in with the disinformation to make the story more believable.

I hope not.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow_Lord

apparantly he does already have the power to do this in a national emergency, he just hasn't pulled that card as yet.

Can Bush Susepnd The 2008 elections? Yes, apparantly

A quick google of this issue yields many similar responses.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
A while ago I predicted that some emergency would surface, Martial Law would be actively present, and the elections would be suspended.

I was scoffed at by many.

But it was a logical step past the false flag of 9/11, the "Patriot" Act, the presidential publications and mandates, and all the rest.

Though as of yet I have not been vindicated fully, I think more can see that maybe I was right...

Why would more now see that you are right? You aren't. Your prediction was no more accurate than the prediction that there would be joint terrorist attacks in the US and UK today.

There is absolutely ZERO chance that the election will be postponed. None. But you like to treat conspiracy theory as if it were fact so it would be difficult to rationally discuss this with you.

Just in the interest of separating fact from conspiracy theory, your claim that 9/11 was a false flag operation in NOT FACT. It's your opinion. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
I don't think"W" wants to stay in office a day longer than he has to! He is hated here and around the world by too many people! I think he will be "low key" like we have never seen in an ex President. If he tries some "crap" like that, I think impeachment will be imminent.

This of the man who said "...as long as I'm the dictator."

You're right. He doesn't want to be "President." He wants to be Dictator. And with the founding documents eviscerated, with the powers he has in a "state of emergency" set up...

All he has to do is "solve" the "reactions" to the "problem" his (and his cronies') deliberate and calculated bankrupting of this country... And voila! He becomes Dictator.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join