It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: The Carlyle Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I found this little documentary on the Carlyle Group. In case some of you didn't know, the first President Bush was/is involved withit. So is Britain's John Major, Osama bin Laden's brother (who resigned from it after 9-11) and James Baker, to name a few.

Exposed: The Carlyle Group

Shocking documentary uncovers the subversion of Americas democracy.

I defy you to watch this 48 minute documentary and not be outraged about the depth of corruption and deceit within the highest ranks of our government and the first family.

Note: The first one minute forty seven seconds of this program is in broadcast in Dutch, The remainder is in English.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I couldn't play it, the link worked but nothing else happened. It's probably on my side, I have been having trouble with windows media player,

but could you double check the link on your side too ?

thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I couldn't play it, the link worked but nothing else happened. It's probably on my side, I have been having trouble with windows media player,

but could you double check the link on your side too ?

thanks

That's strange! It worked fine for me.
There isn't a link to transcripts either. Drats!

Sorry 'bout that!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That's a really interesting subject.

I've read about the Carlyle group a while ago... A nice overview of what's going on behind the scene.

BTW, don't want to be blunt, but I think there was already a thread on that, not sure tho if it was the same video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think it was a different one. Not a lot of people know about Carlyle, tho.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yer right. Not enough people know about it.

Did you knew that Condolezza Rice had a huge oil boat named after her, because she got share in some huge oil company (doN't remember if it was Carlyle or another one) and she asked for the boat to be renamed before the war in Irak?

The oil might not be the main reason for the one, it sure is ONE of the more important reasons.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think it was Exxon. But yes, she did have a tanker (or something like that) named after her.

The reason I added this thread was for the many people who've never heard of The Carlyle Group. In order to understand acts on the world stage, one must first understand the players and finance behind the curtain.

mOrbid, did you have any trouble with the link?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I remember saying about them in a thread a long time ago on ATS,i managed to find it there was not much interest so there is not much info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
mOrbid, did you have any trouble with the link?

No didn't had any problem with the link. Besides the fact that RealPlayer format isn't my favorite format.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've heard of them before. I think they are linked with the Trilateral Commission and the Round table. Pure Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Yer right. Not enough people know about it.

Did you knew that Condolezza Rice had a huge oil boat named after her, because she got share in some huge oil company (doN't remember if it was Carlyle or another one) and she asked for the boat to be renamed before the war in Irak?

The oil might not be the main reason for the one, it sure is ONE of the more important reasons.

The company Condi Rice worked for was Chevron.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'd never heard of this bunch, but they do seem to be not your ordinary bunch of business men! You can decide for yourselves:

" How will President George W. Bush personally make millions (if not billions) from the War on Terror and Iraq? The old fashioned way. He'll inherit it.
Meet The Carlyle Group
Former World Leaders and Washington Insiders Making Billions in the War on Terrorism"
www.hereinreality.com...

"The Carlyle Group is one of the world�s largest private equity firms, with more than $18 billion under management. With 23 funds across five investment disciplines (management-led leveraged buyouts, real estate, leveraged finance, venture capital and turnaround), Carlyle combines global vision with local insight, relying on a top-flight team of nearly 300 investment professionals operating out of offices in 14 countries to uncover superior opportunities in North America, Europe, and Asia.

While open to opportunities wherever they arise, Carlyle concentrates its investment focus on sectors in which it has built recognized expertise: aerospace & defense, automotive & transportation, consumer, energy & power, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology & business services, and telecommunications & media.
"
www.carlyle.com...

[American Prospect, By Robert Dreyfuss, 12/18/03 - Is the Carlyle Group (the defense mafia) controlling EVERYTHING?] ...Experts say [the 'private' army] could lead to a wave of extrajudicial killings, not only of armed rebels but of nationalists, other opponents of the U.S. occupation and thousands of civilian Baathists-up to 120,000 of the estimated 2.5 million former Baath Party members in Iraq...
An ex-presidents' club of right-wingers - including Poppa Bush - runs the world's largest private firm. Carlyle profits from Star Wars Missiles, military consulting, and selling weapons to all sides! NOTICE ANYTHING IMPROPER HERE?

More Reference: There is much more to the Carlyle Group's ethics & corruption question (the "defense policy" consulting => to sell weapons to all sides => to foment frequent 'controlled' wars => to build empire => to make profits) than addressed in news reports alone. For those who want to 'drill down' for more evil connections click here or 'hereinreality'.

www.linkthing.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. I don't have a problem with nepotism - to a point - but Carlyle is quite incestuous. Presidents, former Prime ministers, royal family members... these people have more influence than anyone and are so intwined with the international bankers and military industrial complex, it's mind-boggling. George W. Bush will profit from 9-11. His father made out like a bandit financially in the aftermath of 9-11 b/c of Carlyle.

Shortly after 9-11, Carlyle bought a major shipping/freight company - probably in anticipation of the Iraqi invasion. They knew we were gonna be shipping massive loads of troops, equipment and supplies to the Middle East.

top topics

join