It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Jupiter,then swamp gas,then chinese lanterns and now.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Jupiter again!

Sighting Friday 09/12 Hubbard Count

The residents said it appeared as a bright yellow-orange ball that flitted briefly in the sky and seemed to become brighter as if someone had turned on a light switch. One woman said there appeared to be aircraft following or tracking it. She thought she saw a flaming tail emanating from it

Wait for it.......

Astronomer Rick Johnson said it’s most likely Jupiter

"It looks just like a plane’s landing light pointed right at you but more a yellowish cream color,” he said. “It was nearly bright enough to cast a faint shadow though the nearby moon was a lot brighter.”

Enough already! is anyone else getting pissed with all these people debunking these sightings, all around the world something is happening and we need to realise this is real IMHO

Who is Rick Johnson anyway?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
all around the world something is happening and we need to realise this is real IMHO

And what is exactly "happening all around the world"? Nothing's happening here where I live which leads me to believe I'm missing out on something big.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by Kenan

And what is exactly "happening all around the world"? Nothing's happening here where I live which leads me to believe I'm missing out on something big.

I take it your typing your replies from an underground bunker, because from your response I can only assume that is where you are. Because if you weren't you would know that UFO sightings havn't been this big for quite some time. If you kept your ear to the ground you would know that globally the sightings of UFO'S have increased tremendously this year.

You are indeed misisng out on something big and I urge you to climb out of your bunker and take a look around the skies are clear now.

Incidently what country are you hiding in?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I take it your typing your replies from an underground bunker, because from your response I can only assume that is where you are. Because if you weren't you would know that UFO sightings havn't been this big for quite some time. If you kept your ear to the ground you would know that globally the sightings of UFO'S have increased tremendously this year.

I stare at the sky every chance I get at night and I haven't seen squat myself. It does seem like activity is on the rise of late. What I'm not sure about is if it's just because the Chinese lantern business is booming-- what else do people do when a global economic collapse is looming and/or in progress? Just wait until everybody has lots of cans of Sterno and nothing else to use it for.

I jest?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This sounds EXACTLY like what my gf and I saw the other night (Which I posted about in a thread titled "my gf and I saw 2 UFO's just now" or something like that).

Except it was nowhere near high enough to be "Jupiter" it was on the same flight altitude as an Aeroplane would be just like Rick Jones said except it wasn't coming towards me. It was going 'across' me and Aeroplanes just don't have lights that bright on their sides.

And since when does Jupiter move in the sky like a plane?

Edited to add: In the past 8 months something like 150 UFO sightings have been witnessed/reported in the U.K alone that's up from 135 last year. Not to mention that's probably still not all of them including unreported ones.

SOME 150 UFO have been spotted in the UK so far this year — up from 135 in 2007.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by A55A551N]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here's one for you. I didn't know what a "chinese lantern" was a while back, so I looked it up. In the United States, we would call them "floats".

Now, how much MORE ridiculous do those theories sound, that talk about something up in the air being a "chinese lantern"?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There has been a recorded number of sightings recently in the UK if you look at my threads pretty much the majority of threads I have posted are UFO sighting related. I try to thread UFO sightings that are published as soon as I find them.

If you look through the threads I have posted (if you can be bothered that is) you will see a pattern emerging. The occupants of these crafts are I am sure trying to educate us on a global scale. Is this the start of disclosure I don't know. But what I do know is that over the 17 years I have studied ufology something real is happening.

Heres another UK sighting I just found 09/22

Thread to Wrexham sighting *video*

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
lol Jupiter..that is funny

too bad those descriptions fool some of the people into thinking we are alone in this Universe..

..actually a lot of people know about life out there or atleast the vehicles they fly in.

i wonder why these so called scientists are still trying to debunk...maybe they didn't get the memo..lol

it's all good...all shall be known in due time

namaste

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

If you kept your ear to the ground you would know that globally the sightings of UFO'S have increased tremendously this year.

You meant ceiling, right..? I mean, after all, you placed him in an underground bunker...

And yes, these 'lantern' descriptions are frustrating to those that believe (or want to believe), but that is what some of them are - in addition to other human creations.

I believe E.T. is here and/or around our planet, but full disclosure is gonna take more time than any of us wants - but good things come to those that wait...and hopefully we are around when it does happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

yep i'm with ya mate. It must be even more frustrating for the individuals who reported the story if having genuinely seen something clearly inexplicable by accepted norms. I've seen a ufo in broad daylight, about 50 metres above the ground, completely motionless(at first), completely silent, black in colour, roundish(moulded) in shape and three large 'lights' underneath. There is NO-ONE in the universe who will tell me it was anything other than a UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Chinese lanterns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview

yep i'm with ya mate. It must be even more frustrating for the individuals who reported the story if having genuinely seen something clearly inexplicable by accepted norms. I've seen a ufo in broad daylight, about 50 metres above the ground, completely motionless(at first), completely silent, black in colour, roundish(moulded) in shape and three large 'lights' underneath. There is NO-ONE in the universe who will tell me it was anything other than a UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Chinese lanterns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you described sounds like hybrid technology i.e bolt on i think they call it black in colour solid no seems hanging in the air then whoosh its gone. Could be UK/gray tech. Can you explain in great detail what you saw. I woulld be interested to know r u in the uk?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Certainly. As previously stated. Only extra info to give is the three lights were in a triangular arrangement. I saw it in 1994 and remember it like it was 5 minutes ago.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview
Certainly. As previously stated. Only extra info to give is the three lights were in a triangular arrangement. I saw it in 1994 and remember it like it was 5 minutes ago.

You failed to mention country,Size, duration, shape, any time missing?, any flashbacks, feeling of uncontrollable emotion?, anyone else see it? any spiritual insights after your sighting? Did it fly over you blocking out the sky? and casting a shadow?

What made you look up at that moment? IMHO you don't get to see something like that for nothing?

Did you have any spiritual insights after your sightings i.e change in personality or able to glimpse the bigger picture.

I am intrigued tell me more or better still create a new thread so others can tell you about their sightings, you never know other people may have witnessed the same thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I take it your typing your replies from an underground bunker, because from your response I can only assume that is where you are.

You assumed right. I'm writing this from an underground bunker. I knew there had to be reason for me not experiencing these massive UFO sightings all around the world.

Because if you weren't you would know that UFO sightings havn't been this big for quite some time. If you kept your ear to the ground you would know that globally the sightings of UFO'S have increased tremendously this year.

Ok. Next time I fail to see UFOs buzzing around me, I'm just gonna login to this board and check your posts. For an eyeopener.

You are indeed misisng out on something big and I urge you to climb out of your bunker and take a look around the skies are clear now.

Incidently what country are you hiding in?

I don't know because I's stuck inside a deep underground bunker for too long. But I'll let you know as soon as I get out. Providing I survive the first wave of massive UFO sightings.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Kenan]

top topics

join