It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boriska-boy from Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It is such a different feeling to think in terms of other off world aliens needing our souls for themselves.

So do you suppose that once we completly develop our souls that it breaks that cycle and that thru our enlightenment we are set free? Where do we go from here? What is next if that is the case?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Any reader of "Worlds in Collision" by Immanuel Velikhovsky
www.knowledge.co.uk...
is immediately striken by the way Boriska speaks of Mars.
For I.V. Venus was a comet which entered our solar system about 3680 years ago, creating big catastrophies on Earth, then back about 2700 years ago, stroke Mars, whiped out its atmosphere and its water, before reaching it's actual orbit.
This book has always been for me a must-read.
Too weird coincidences for not having a chunk of truth.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by orkson

Old Velikovsky book is full of bad science and great leaps of faith. A nice piece of science ficitlon.

Venus, Velikovsky held that it been ejected from Jupiter. Needless to say all of these ping ponging planets have some how found the energy to change their orbits from free ranging and chaotic to stable within human memory. Something not at all creditable.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Are there any new links to the boy, youngman from Mars? I loved him.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I read this story on another site a couple of years ago... it's interesting, at least, but it does sound a little too fantastic. I really dont know what to think xD

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is all old news. Does anyone know of any updates on Boriska?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I don't see anything new on this one. I've heard about this in the past and decided to get caught up tonight. I really think this kid had an active imagination due in part to being a kid and in part to not having his dad around. I think his Mother didn't have a lot of money, and his grandfather (V.N. Lugovenko) has been researching Indigo Children for many years now, along with a host of other interesting fringe topics. I mean, the old man asked the Americans if they could get his book published.

What am I to think? Should I think that Boriska is a reincarnated former Martian who died in some distant war? Should I think that Boriska's prophecies (while playing a video game) of a great flood in 2012 (or 2009) will reach as far as Moscow? OR does it make more sense to think that he had an active imagination and some very encouraging guardians, and now he is getting older and growing out of it?

If Indigo Children are supposed to be the solution, then why do they turn back into pumpkins right around puberty?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There will be more and more children born with fantastic abilities. I find it reaffirming that this is coming out of Russia. If you want to know why, read The Ringing Cedars of Russia series, the most important books in the world right now.

Russia will set the stage for the world to follow, and they are already doing it. Research dachniks. Research dolmens. And read this series. It will profoundly change your life and infuse you with love.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
that article makes it sound like the novel "Childhood's End" by Arthur C. Clarke

I have a .rar file called "Childhood's End". And it is just awful.

His birthday is January 11th, 1996.

They said he is 7. I'm 18, born in 1990, that would make him 6 years younger than myself. That would also mean he would be 12. A few things don't add up.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by MrDudle]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDudle

Original article was from 12/3/04

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
well... we have references about life on marsh, but many many thousand years ago in the books.

mostly about Cydonia area... There supposed Prometheus created specific race of humans, under the command and monitoring of Zeus and Athena.

The area " Cydonia is very clearly said in the ancient books, but I dont think we have any cydonia on earth. We have, but in a very recent history, with an Alexandria and Great Alexander.

We dont think its earth, because it says the gods lived in Olympus while they created man in Cydonia...

Olympus is a code name of a very huge spaceship... most possibly. Thats why we name in my country, all big mountains as " Olympus"

We also have references for "cloning". because in a book says, that a goddess took sample from the haunch of a woman and created more humans... Not only that, but also they stored these samples into a cold place.

The funny part is, in today science... The best part to get dna sample is the haunch. Thats why, I always say... this kind of science, is away to overestimated... I could give you references, if you want it.

In both stories, they reffer about 25000 years ago, maybe even older.

An other example about cloning, or dna merge... Is the Dionysus myth... Zeus took a fetus and he stitched it in his haunch... The child was born and Zeus grand this boy immortality, because he was "his mother and his father" .. Even if its a myth, it gives you some clues about cloning also.

it may be a coincidence that ancient civilizations, always referred that spot, mostly for births or creations of other humans, gods or beings.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join