It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boriska-boy from Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

What this little lad said is quite amazing, going on about Lemuria and a secret mechanism behind the Sphynx's ear that will cause life to change once the Sphinx will be opened.

Its even more amazing that he is only 7, and knows of things considering "Not every professor is capable of narrating the entire history of Lemuria and Lemurians and its inhabitants in such details"

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't know about this. Pravda is generally not considered to be a very reliable source of information. It sounds a bit too fantastic to me.

One part especially seems strange to me:
"Martians breathe gas. (...) Once you are in this body, you have to breathe oxygen. However, Martians dislike this air, earth's air, because it causes aging. Martians are all relatively young, about 30-35 years old. The amount of such Martian children will increase annually."
Right, we breathe gas as well, a combination of nitrogen, oxygen and some other gasses. If martians don't breathe air, but have a similar fysiology, what do they breathe? I think oxygen is the only good oxidator for the oxidative phosphorylation in the cells.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
that article makes it sound like the novel "Childhood's End" by Arthur C. Clarke

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's just more attempt to get more money of something that doesn't exist.

In this modern day time of technology I don't see why they haven't scanned the inside of the Spinks was some kind of X. Ray Or thermal imaging.

Or is it just too thick of the walls to see through it?

you just have to wonder if this is just another ploy to make more money Off of something that doesn't exist

PS
n testing this speech recognition that comes free from Microsoft and seems to be working very good.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Flood society with all that BS and it only clouds the truth and makes the truth seem fiction.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Should this not be in some other forum? Lost Civilisations, Paranormal Phenomena or something? Sorry, I don't visit that esoteric side of the board much... I don't see what this has to do with Space 2015, is all.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
sorry. the mars bit made me choose here. i forgot about the civilisations section. is there any way it can be transferred?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Of course this is probably not a 100% accurate story. Pravda is a bit like the National Enquirer. But just assumming the childs story was actually told (not necessarily true in all details), then it sounds like the kid is recalling some past life experience. How's that grab you? It wasn't Mars, someplace else. The spirit has no bounds on distance. If you would believe man is a spirit. But that's not the topic for here...sorry...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good afternoon to all,

Well I would like to start by stating that I have recently experienced the revelation I need to fit things together. When I speak of things, I refer to the relevance of life, good and bad, politics of food, the purpose of life etc.

For the longer time I have always maintained the belief that we, humans, are descendants of a higher civilization. However, my views remained muted from the majority due to the default thinking which prevails on our planet.

My wife and I, through the vigilance of research and a friend, have connected most of the links. We are now more conscious than ever of the prevailing "black hearts", if I may quote the words of Dan Burisch, and their New World Order agenda.

But it goes further than this, mankind is coming to another testament which, once again he/she will be subjected to great challenges. I refer to the nearing catastrophic (or potentially Apocalyptic) events.

It is becoming common (not quite mainstream) knowledge that we share this universe with other extraterrestrials (ie The Orions and JRods, or P52s and P45s, respectively) This is beyond a doubt in my mind reality, and in a more common sense exciting. The problems we face as a global civilization is knowing the truth. Who is the good and who is the bad? What are the agendas, both ET and man? We must open more doors to transpanency, in order to preserve our civilization and more importantly our SOULS.

Souls...The transcending of the souls appears to be the truth behind the LIGHT of man. If we listen to Boriska, Bob Dean, Marcia Schafer and others, including the word of the bible (HEBREW edition) then it appears that souls transcend and evolve.

It is believed that in order to transcend life via reincarnating spirits, we require souls. Man holds the souls required by other life forms. In fact, Boriska makes mention of the Martians not having enough souls so they created soul catchers (I believe they were stones)

There are the elevated ETs, those being the Orions (very intelligent) and the soulless ETs (Aninus). It appears that our souls are being sought.

So there appears to be couple of concerns forthcoming, a cosmic catastrophic event where the Earth polarity is going to reverse, and the preservation of our souls.

Whatever catastrophic cosmic event occurs is beyond our control, however, we can mitigate the damage by tending to our garden. As well, as per Michael St. Clair we can take safeguards in relocating to higher elevations, away from coastlines, waters, and faultlines.

With respect to our souls, this becomes more of a Herculean task as we have evolved and have been driven by the "black hearts" for hundreds of years. Essentially, have become the sheep and they our shepards.

The first organ that appears during the creation of the fetus in the human womb is the HEART. This organ may hold the key to our soul. Currently, science and evolution has taught or perhaps conditioned us to think with our brains. However, there is a more spiritual belief that thinking with the HEART is the key to understanding. This will guide the soul in the GOOD course. It appears that it we can become atuned to within, then we will find the the answer and spiritual direction.

I hope I don't sound like a nutcase, as I do admit that I am learning and probably have a long way to go.

Safe travels, Matthew.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Pravda is just a Russian tabloid. If you believe this, you might as well take Weekly World News for your daily newspaper.

Or at least, before WWN ended its run!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Will you beleive a 7 year lad and Pravada

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSpallacus

AAC

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don't know about this one!?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
If a 7 yr old is truly stating these things then I would have to say they mean something, even if what they mean is that he is remembering some kind of past life. As for the Sphinx and Pyramid, the mystery of these will remain as long as we are not allowed to fully research them. I think it is unfair of Egypt to close them off from the world and not allow science to work it's magic at determining their origins or purposes.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I cannot express my gratitude for your video link to the Boy from Mars. I was reading the beginning of the thread in mortal disillusionment for the direction it was headed. Eyes almost crossed literally as I concentrated on when and where I had first heard of him, knowing that he could no longer be 7 years old I knew that I would do my best to remember and to defend one of my favorite people on this planet.

This video was the answer to my deepest wishes, thank you and to Project Camelot for making the trip to Moscow to give us an update.

I hope that the MODS give you the recognition you deserve for your thoughtful post.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i can't deny that the story is intriguing . . . too bad they don't have a video from when he was 7. It would probably be shocking.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have always remembered this story, he is an amazing little boy with an amazing recall of life in another time. I love the way he lights up and makes beautiful eye contact with his Mom when she walks in the room. I can feel the ridicule he has had to endure for his notoriety.

I fully believe his story and can relate on many levels.

Hopefully more people can examine his story. He has brought truth and a enduring message to all of us. In his memories he even mentions not only battles happening on Mars and the surrounding planets, but also of the connection with the war that involves earth. Is he talking about our shared future or our secret past? Since time does not exist in other dimensions as it does here now, either way it is intriguing to ponder.

He speaks about Merkaba stones which would make for an interesting thread in and of itself. He claims that as he 'entered' the Internet library on Mars he studied how when beings died, their souls were placed into these stones and at some point the stones were destroyed, and so the inhabitants souls came to earth to take human forms.

I have mentioned in mikesinghs threads recently this idea of a different type of examination of the mars rocks with no real response. This is exactly what I was referring to.

Here is a link to the original story of the amazing little boy:

english.pravda.ru...

Foot note edit: In the video graciously posted above, he touches on the catastrophe of 2009, he claims a great flooding will happen world wide but as with most intelligent being of light, he refrains from giving advice as to how to escape the floods. I have had visions of great flooding which I have yet to share with anyone on the forums as well.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by antar]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I used to dream about giant waves that overtook certain coastal buildings, yet I remember the element of curiosity, with only a subtle feeling of being overwhelmed by the actuality.

If this kid isn't the real deal, I would be surprised.

Antar, thanks for the kind words, I also remembered the story from years past and wanted to find the face to counter the baseless accusations in the early parts of the thread.

AAC

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I really wish more people on this site would comment here, it would be nice to discuss this boy and his possibilities with others.

He is like a reminder for me of the reason why I continue to put the pieces together. One thing he said was that although life had been on Mars for millions of years, at the time he died there were very few souls.

Again I will mention how he says that the battles were among many different species and that at one point they were all sharing information and technology.

After the wars began they stopped sharing information and instead began to develop differing types of technology.

When asked about time travel his answer was very thought provoking and made me think that we really are closer to it than what most would believe. His explanation of time is well worth the time although he stated time had nothing to do with it.

He also said that time travel was used more for fast travel than actually going back or forward, it was like a tunnel and without the tunnel travel would take far too long. I supposed that it was possible, but the technology was not used for what we are as a human race interested in it for. Wonder if they discovered long ago to not go back as it changes time lines or forward as it takes away from the possibilities of now> Who knows maybe they had special teams that did still do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liberty5

What to say? If I could simply quote your entire post above it would be most satisfying. Your enlightenment had me on each and every word.

Please feel free to contact me through U2U as soon as you can, I would love to learn more of you and your wife.

You can also go to the profile at the bottom of this post and click on profile. Please leave me any message you wish there.

Stay in touch, be well, Love and light

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join