It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of military and doctors names from S-4/Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have been really looking into this Lazar guy whom Im sure we know of, Geez I feel like Ive known him for years, I really want to believe him but its just so difficult sometimes, There are very smart peole here on ATS and ive come to believe some of his stories and also come to discredit them as well but as I was cruising through his website, I came acros a list of military officers and one doctors name, Now I have not looked these men up yet so Im wondering if they are in fact real people that Lazar actually worked with or are they made up, Could they be real men with fake names? or could they in fact be aliens themselves? I will included the link to his website, you will have to look through the website to find the names and if not I will post them for you if you would like..Thanks friends.

www.boblazar.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Couldn't find the list on the website. If you are looking to confirm the identity of these individuals on ATS, I dont think you are going to be very successfull. Dennis Mariani is at least one name Lazar has mentioned in public many times.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

The Lazar site is the the same as it was around 1999 when I first viewed it. As before, there are no references to doctors or anyone else. Just schematics and slick looking GIF animations of the sport model saucers.

Is this a ploy to increase traffic on this site or do you have a screenshot or link to support your claims?

Hopefully you do.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I can give you a list of the names that I found and I will go back to his website and tell you where to go so you can view for yourself

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
www.boblazar.com...

When you get to the home page, you will look for the word ALIENS at the top of the page. Click on that, after you have been directed to that page scroll down until you see a link that reads USAF SPACE BRIEFING, after you have clicked on that you can scroll down to the bottom and see the list of USAF officers and one doctor. I clicked the link myself and it directed me just fine and there was your list of 7 USAF officers and 1 doctor

[edit on 09/17/2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here is the link:
www.boblazar.com...

Edited by Maj. Donald G. Carpenter With Chapters by... Maj. William J. Goodwin Lt. Col. Edward R. Therkelsen Lt.Col. John M. Kirk Capt. John E. Wrobel, Jr. Maj. Lowell A. King Dr. Paul D. Lowman Capt. Warren L. Simmons This is not published material. End Report

Hmm. I wonder when this was added to the site? Interesting.
Thank you for the information.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

As before, there are no references to doctors or anyone else. Just schematics and slick looking GIF animations of the sport model saucers.

Incorrect...

From this page

Edited by Maj. Donald G. Carpenter

With Chapters by...

Maj. William J. Goodwin

Lt. Col. Edward R. Therkelsen

Lt.Col. John M. Kirk

Capt. John E. Wrobel, Jr.

Maj. Lowell A. King

Dr. Paul D. Lowman

Capt. Warren L. Simmons

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I fail to see how this list has anything to do with Area51. At no point does the page hint that these individuals have worked there. These excessive are unnecessary, we could have answered al these questions in one thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
there is something on one ofthe pages of a story where 44 gaurds and one scientist get killed by these greys at area 51...

lazaar

Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter. One day, due to the volatility concerns the aliens had over a certain experiment that they were conducting, they demanded that the guards not be present. The concern was that the bullets in their guns and gunbelts would cause a reaction. The guards refused and proceeded to come closer to the danger area. They were immediately terminated by the aliens, later found by two other guards to be lying dead of identical head wounds. The actions and reactions of these events escalated until 44 military guards were killed. The aliens then killed the scientist they were teaching and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind. The back engineering program began in late 1979 with the remaining hardware and technology. Before the aliens left, they somehow stated that they would return at a date represented by six digits starting with 1625xx. Lazar was given no cross reference for this date to our numbering system and couldn't speculate as to what the date meant. The xx's indicate unknown numbers.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Its "Lazar". Not "Lazaar". I figured you gathered that by by now.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm surprised that Dr. Vannevar Bush isn't mentioned. I know that he is pretty popular, so to speak, with government programs. Especially for being, the former U.S. head of the OSRD (Office of Scientific Research & Development.

Something about him/and his picture has always creeped me out, for some reason.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.wisegeek.com...

roswellproof.homestead.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I would like to take the time to apologize about this thread, I posted this without fully reading all of the information provided to me, A member stated that there is no evidence of those individuals ever working at S-4/Area 51 and I have to agree with him however and bear with me since this guy Lazar doesnt carry much juice with our community so whatever I read about him I really must air on the side of caution and choose my topics more carefully but my only question I have left is how the names of these individuals got into Lazars hands?.Yes he claims to be privy to Top Secret documents and technology and names them in his website, sure those guys may never have worked there but to even be named in such a highly classified project makes me wonder, So tonight Iam going to research those names of the USAF officers and doctor that were named in those documents and report back....

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by bknapple32

Its "Lazar". Not "Lazaar". I figured you gathered that by by now.

Thanks, ill make sure to remember mundane points and issues more often.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
My sources did not turn up any of these individuals as practicing physicians... with the exception of one.

If you want to look yourself..... here is the link:

NPI Registry

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
denali.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Lowman works for NASA.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It looks like several of these individuals popped up in here:

Here

It appears that they teach at the Air Force Academy

top topics