It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO footage taken by my friend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi guys

Earlier this week I received a video and some picture of some apparent UFOs taken by my friend up in Scotland one evening (12th September at around 7:30 I believe).

He says he watched them until it got too dark for him to see them.

His phone camera is pretty crap so excuse the lowish quality - especially when zoomed in.

I don't how authentic it is...I thought I'd leave that bit to the experts.

Here it is:

And some pictures he took as well:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Pretty crumby quality, but the content seems legit. He knows how to work that camera phone for all it's worth.

Where was this taken?

And what could that be? Hrm.... ::scratches beard::

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It looks like these could be genuine pics, but I'll leave that determination up to the photo experts.

All I can say is that the objects appear to be in a formation and they appear to be hovering.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I agree to you post kelbtalfenek.

This was taken in Scotland Crabmeat (I don't know where exactly).

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
it looks like the classic triangle seen everywhere, but with that new technology they showed on future weapons. Fiber optics that project the image of what's behind the vehicle to the front as to remain "cloaked". On the show they did it with a Bradley APC in the desert. It worked but if you really looked at it, it kind of looked like a heat mirrage. Maybe one day soon this will be released as our replacement to the F117a. It is seen way too much to not be a millitary vehicle IMHO. Good footage even if the quality is poor.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Please don't hate me for suggesting this but could it just be the guy zooming into a magazine photo or such like where he has drawn 3 little shapes, as there is no wind noise or any noise apart from the sound of the zoom button being pressed.Also the leaves on tree are not moving at all.As the film is such poor quality it would be easy to fake by this method. Of course I could be wrong but it was what came to my mind as soon as I saw it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

the pictures show different times of day. The light source also changes position in relation to the triangle formation. I believe this is an actual video.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Wouldn't an ordinary camera phone go greatly out of focus and blurry if it was zoomed into a magazine or photo so much?

Just a thought.

I don't think he's the type of guy to do that.

More thoughts are welcome.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Clown]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Three large birds

/thread

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Although he said they moved slowly from right to left by about 5-10 meters at one point while watching them, I think it's pretty clear that they are not birds in the video.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clown
Although he said they moved slowly from right to left by about 5-10 meters at one point while watching them, I think it's pretty clear that they are not birds in the video.

Indeterminable from that low quality video

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is good , but I don't think its a triangle, these are three objects and remain in equilateral formation. The video and picture are too low resolution to see anything, so it will remain a UFO....
My best guess is balloons tied together.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am a true believer of alien..nwo..chemtrail...etc...but...

thanx for sharing pics but it can be anything...to date like everybody i never saw a picture or video that gave me the "feeling" of what i see is actually alien made, i think when we see the real deal on tape we will feel it in our guts...as a race seeing something made by another being.

also

i think that ufo we can SEE or PIC are all man made, we have a pretty good old alien stealth technology (yes cloaking is reality ) i cant imagine what alien up to date stealth technology can be and why turning it off when visiting us.

WHY all lights are turned on like a christmass tree on ufo ? if i was a guy visiting other planet with my spaceship , for a minimum of discretion, my navigation lights will be turned off !!! and why lights on ufo in the first place... for eyes navigation ? come on

why with all the video - picture technology we have today (i mean you can make really decent clear 5 Mb picture with a cheap 50$ camera ) we only still see granny 70"s shakky like picture or video ? the only thing we need is ONE and only one good picture or video and we cant get it! did someone said up to date stealth technology ?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I too would love to see a high-quality (or maybe even HD) video of a suspected alien ship - or even an alien itself.

It's the ONLY thing that's going to make me believe they have visited here.

(That said - I need no proof or explanation to tell me that aliens exist elsewhere in our universe as I already know that on one of the trillion trillion planets in our universe there MUST be enough stability for intelligent life to evolve).

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
it looks like the classic triangle seen everywhere, but with that new technology they showed on future weapons. Fiber optics that project the image of what's behind the vehicle to the front as to remain "cloaked". On the show they did it with a Bradley APC in the desert. It worked but if you really looked at it, it kind of looked like a heat mirrage. Maybe one day soon this will be released as our replacement to the F117a. It is seen way too much to not be a millitary vehicle IMHO. Good footage even if the quality is poor.
If future weapons is showing cloaking technology on tv now, you can be sure that, that technology is perhaps a decade or two old, the government would never allow such technology to get out unless, they have much better tech to replace it. That is my opinion though, but I would be willing to bet it's true.

Good video at any rate, I never tire of seeing the triangle videos.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
Three large birds

/thread

Sure if it's inconclusive video that it is a UFO then fine.... say it doesn't prove anything...... but I get a bit sick of people coming up with "theories" with absolutely no fact to it.. I mean "Three large birds"... what a joke. You have as much proof of that as he does that its a UFO.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My friends and I have seen EXACTLY the same formation in Melbourne, Australia, at dusk. They were not satellites they kept the same formation, no noise.
I haven't posted this before, but after seeing these images, I agree they are authentic.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i have grave reservations about these " triangle " UFOs why do they all have a near identical aspect ?

this pic from this thread :

an earlier report :

i could post more - but the aspect remains pretty much identical

regardless of relative movement - differences in range , altitude , bearing etc etc

by contrast look at aircraft pictures - the bearing , altitude and movement ALL change the profile of photographed aircraft enormously

why do these ` triangle UFOs ` present such a uniform profile ?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The Youtube video doesn't seem to be working...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Amazing these pics are on the top headline. Pretty crummy footage really I don't know how much anyone can really do with that. At best they will become so blurry it will inconclusive.

May I ask that you bring your friend on the forum for a Q@A? I would like to hear the full visual accounting of what he/she observed. That may just help with the case. Have you done professional reporting on this and made all the appropriate calls to rule out Military and commercial aircraft?

My personal opinion is that if it is secret Military craft, wow they have really gotten it down, very decent flying on the part of the pilots. My best guess is that it was alien. (IMHO)

Thank you for bringing it to us here at ats.

Edit to change the to that.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by antar]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join