It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen Attacks Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the news is saying Al-Quaida was responsible for the attacks on U.S. Embassy in Yemen. But the fact is no U.S. soldiers were hurt. I find it interesting as well that this comes at a time when McCain has made some flubs about the economy. Could this perhaps be a conspiracy for people to overlook the economy issue and focus again on war? Could it be the US had something to do behind these attacks?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I dont speculate on theories anymore.I will say that you can bet some type of govt is responsible.This will only fuel more support for us to withdraw our forces from NATO ,the UN and other countries weve been occupying.The UN is a joke as its filled with dictators and tyrants.NATO?Please.Ive gauged reaction for support for NATO and its really low.Europe buys their fuel from Russia.A country that launched a genocidal war against Muslims in Chechnya.Europe did nothing.The United States did nothing.Canada did nothing.The UN did nothing.Since these organizations have done nothing for the little guy,why are we a part of these organizations again?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't understand why there aren't more replies. I mean, I find this to be one of the more credible theories in this section. It's even been brought up on popular journalism blogs.

Oh well..

join