It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 27

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

BTS MIX Show 27

Hurricane Ike has wrecked the coast of Texas and Spencer and Doc urge you to show your support of the victims by donating to the Red Cross for relief efforts. This week Doc and Spencer interview BTS Members, q_ball and hsur2112 and talk about the new "Wack posts union". All of this, new topics and, of course, the BTS MIX Screen Test! Don't miss it!

General Conspiracy Discussion » Are your dogs acting weird?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Health & Wellness » Is your anus acting weird?
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Breaking General News » Gal Offers Virginity To Highest Bidder

Members » Texas Members -- Post Here if you are in the path of IKE

General Chit Chat » What Cheers You Up When Your Feeling Down? **UWP Supported**

PLEASE HELP OUT OUR FRIENDS IN TEXAS!!!

VISIT The Red Cross HOME PAGE

OR CALL TOLL FREE

1-800-REDCROSS

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 47:54
file: atsmix_3066.mp3
size: 14076k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/17/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
hahaha great show again guys. I love this interview with q_ball and rush. Its soo good lol.
Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That was fun guys. And it's a good thing that you threw that pet thread in between us and the anus thread! I was thinking, "if they follow the anus thread with us I will die....but only after I kill them and have a tall drink!". lmao

Ok, just so you know...I have never debated anything in my life, unless debating with my kids count. This may take some work. hehe You know a good one for the future would be for q_ball and the UWP to debate with whatukno and the Wack Independent Union of Posters. I'm just sayin'.

So come on BTS-ers, send those u2u's and get on the show!

And of course, our thoughts are with everyone affected by Ike.

Rush

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Grabbing the podcast right now for listening to later on. Cursed slow connection that I have can't listen to it direct. Besides, I'll then have a backup copy of the podcast for blackmail .... I mean archival purposes. It should be interesting to hear the voices that go with your posts.

That is unless your voices have been disguised.

(Deson's eyes shift left and right)

(Deson then exits the room)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Awesome! Just simply Awesome! I loved hearing Q ball and hsur2112 on the show, you guys did great, it was wonderfull hearing you guys.

and no Q ball, I had no trouble understanding you.

I can't wait for the debate between you two on the show, I think thats an awesome idea!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Another great show, cant wait for the debate. Im collating some ideas right now....keep tuned guys

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Another great show, cant wait for the debate. Im collating some ideas right now....keep tuned guys

What have I gotten myself into. You were probably on the debate team in college. I have an idea, you are my 14 yr. old daughter and you want to go to the "X Fest" concert unsupervised with a group of kids, mostly boys....

You debate the reasons why I should let you go...
and I'll debate the reasons why you shouldn't.

Just joking......

Rush

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

As Rush's 14 year old daughter: But Mom if you don't let me go it will ruin my life FOREVER!

Cindy Smith's mom is letting her go, and it's not like there will be that many boys at the concert! and I just got this cute outfit just for the concert! Mom! Shesh! I bet you went to concerts when you were my age! If I don't get to go it means you don't love me anymore! What happened to you mom you used to be cool?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Great show!! And was great hearing you Rush!!! and Q

Fabtastic show !!!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Fabulous show!
Rush, my gosh girl...got yourself into a debate..EEEKKK!!!
Q-Ball...*Drools* SEXY accent. And I had no trouble at all understanding you, but then again I had a friend who lives in southern OZ that I would speak to on the phone, and so I learned it pretty well.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Sweetie, first of all you know that I love you and your father and I have only your bests interests in mind, ok, quit rolling your eyes.

We acknowledge how much you want to go to this concert, we know how important it is for you.

Here's the thing, first you have to remember that you're still grounded for the F in science, and you will stay grounded until you get that grade up to a C and because it's ISTEP testing all week with no grades, the chances of that grade coming up before the concert is slim. It was your choice to ignore your work in that class.

And because of some of the choices you've made in the last few weeks like sneaking out with Hannah to go to Alex's in the middle of the night, not once, but twice is another example of not making the right choice. And you have to understand that until we can trust that you will make the right decisions at something like XFest, it will have to wait.

Did I go to concerts at 14, no I didn't. My first concert was at 16...The Doobie Brothers.

See how calm it is?

It's not like that anymore.

Especially if something like this is going on.....

But that doesn't mean we're going to make you wait until you're 16 for your first concert.

So here's what I'd like to do....I know you want to go to a concert, and I want to take you to your first one so that you can get an idea of what goes on there. You and your cousin love Journey, right? Well, they are on tour right now. How bout I get us some tix. And take the opportunities given to you this next year to prove yourself and your ability to make some good decisions, keep your grades up and we will consider letting you go to next year's XFest. It may seem like forever, but it's only 12 months, so use those to your advantage.

Now you may not like us right now, if fact you may hate us, that's ok, we still love you. Want me to make some brownies?

Rush

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Another great show! Once again, we see how much BTS ROCKS!!!!!!
Why?
Because of all of you!
I look forward to the BTS Mix show every week. It is so well done, and has GREAT guests along with the hilarious commentary of the hosts.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They SUCK!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
They SUCK!

I assume you must be speaking of the Dallas Cowboys, eh?

Doc, and Spencer - ahem - rock!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

But MOOOOOMMM! Shesh, I got an F in Science cause Mr. Doberman is a freak! It wasn't my fault the gas lines were turned on all day and he decided to have a hydrogen experiment in last period!

(text messages Melissa; OMG my mom is so unfair, I wish I was adopted, I bet I was adopted!)

Besides Mr. Doberman want's us to dissect a frog and I'm totally against that cause it's literally gross and ewww.

Doobie brothers mom?
As IF! Buckcherry is gonna be at this XFest! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to go!

And I wouldn't have to sneak out if you and dad would trust me more and let me go GAH!

And NO mom I don't want any brownies, your brownies always make me sleepy ang giggly for some reason and you use way too much Oregano in em!

(text messages Melissa; Get me the tix Im Sneaking out again)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
They SUCK!

I assume you must be speaking of the Dallas Cowboys, eh?

No, that's what our daughter said about us when we told her she couldn't go to the concert.

Rush

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Rush.

Problem is i agree as to why she SHOULDNT go im not a fan of concerts at young age !! But hey we could be on a roll here... (dont forget the idea)!

Access Denied,

Thank you very much, never thought my accent would be considered nice LOL

Dave Rabbit,

maybe you can join the debate too!?

WUK,

You can be on my side only if you accept and join the UNION OF WACK POSTERS!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
But MOOOOOMMM! Shesh, I got an F in Science cause Mr. Doberman is a freak! It wasn't my fault the gas lines were turned on all day and he decided to have a hydrogen experiment in last period!

Sweetie, Mr. Doberman didn't say "hydrogen", he said that the day's experiment was the effects of "collagen", injected into the frogs. Do you have any idea how many dishes and babysitting your brother you will have to do to pay for the restitution to the school? My word! And tomorrow I'm calling the school to demand that Mr. D quits teaching you guys that CERN is going to cause a black hole and destroy the earth.

(text messages Melissa; OMG my mom is so unfair, I wish I was adopted, I bet I was adopted!)

Sweetie, there's something your father and I need to tell you...we want to put you up for adoption....no, I mean you were adopted. (ok, that was just for laughs)

Buckcherry is gonna be at this XFest! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to go!

Well, that's not totally true hun, Buckcherry also played XFest in 2006, and since they were so popular this year I am sure that there is a good chance that they will play next year. And if not, I'm sure that they will be in town at some point, so I'll consider taking you to that instread of Journey.

And I wouldn't have to sneak out if you and dad would trust me more and let me go GAH!

We would trust you more if you wouldn't sneak out! DUH!

And NO mom I don't want any brownies, your brownies always make me sleepy ang giggly for some reason and you use way too much Oregano in em!

Well, it's a good thing because I ate the whole batch!

(text messages Melissa; Get me the tix Im Sneaking out again)

Oh hey, I forgot to tell you that we changed the code on the alarm system. I've been feeling a little uneasy at night with your dad gone and thought that it was time. Oh, the code.....yeah, it's 58-AS IF!

Rush

Thanks for the practice wuk, how'd I do? lmao

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Good job, and arnt you glad you didnt have to raise me?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Yeah.... that's what you guys need, the Rabinator unleashed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join