It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Sun/Horoscope Sign?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
reply to post by tankthinker

yeah me to! and same date 9th dec
never heard of that sign ophicwhatever.

Its the hidden or 13th sign, and very real.

It is also sometimes known as the sign of Death or the Devil, though not all ascribe to that.

Of interest on the 21st Dec 2012 as we all know the Mayan end of the long count, the the earth and its eliptic will be dead in the centre of this sign, at a place indicated by the end of the arrow of sagitarius.

This 13th sign and the way the earth will be in space and time at that time in 2012, also is directly placed at the very center of the Elliptic of the earth against the very center of the Milky Way!

Not just the Mayan's etc but in both Occidental and Traditional astrology this is a very very big thing and supports astrologicaly the other claims made about this time and date!

Njoy Google it my friend

Elf

[edit on 17-9-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
pisces rising
gemini sun
pisces moon.

i would think there would be alot of gemini on this board.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

There is indeed a constellation going by that name(Ophiuchus) and that is closest constellation nearest to the sun in beginning of december. I am uncertain why it is not included in astrology (some say it's because it spends so little time near sun). My wife is born 15th of december.

Okay, after some quick 'research' done I found out this description of Ophiuchuses:

LIST OF KEY WORDS DESCRIBING THE SIGN OF OPHIUCHUS

* interpreter of dreams, vivid premonitions,
* attracts good luck and fruitful blessings,
* serpent holder, lofty ideals,
* a seeker of peace and harmony,
* doctor of medicine or science, natural-pathic,
* adds, increases, joins, or gathers together
* poetical, inventive nature, expanding qualities,
* seeks higher education and wisdom,
* overseer, supervisor of work,
* fame - either grand, or completely misunderstood,
* longevity, aspirations of healing the ills of man,
* architect, builder, reaches for the stars, figuratively and literally,
* tax assessor, or levys taxes,
* astrological talents, intuitive,
* large family indicated, but apt to be separated from them when young,
* the number twelve holds great significance,
* foresight and good fortune to benefit from hard times,
* has secret enemies in family or close associations,
* many jealous of this subject,
* notable father, apple of father's eye when young,
* high position in life expected [depending on aspects] highest fame and legend comes after death
* feelings of granular, wise, genius mentality,
* likes to wear clothing of vibrant colors, and plaids in particular,
* receives the favor of those in authority.
Source.

-v

[edit on 17-9-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by n0tsan3

I think astrology has as much credit in descriping characters as does alchemy in making gold out of piece of iron
If you get what I mean

-v

[edit on 17-9-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It seems all the signs are present here on ATS. It would be even more interesting to compare the signs with the content of the posts people make. This is going to be hard work, I know.

I am a sagittarius, libra ascendant, born in the year of the dog. I am convinced that people under this sun are the most open to everything, the least rigid.

My friends always describe me as someone who understands everything and everyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sun sign: Scorpio: Year of the Tiger
Moon sign: Moon in Cancer

meow

EMM

[edit on 17-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Hey thanks for that, and as for the arrow pointing at the star/planet
when in 2012 they all line up and that being a date of much debate
I now feel special! and did not no that either.

[edit on 17/9/2008 by stealthyaroura]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Aries here.

I too am curious.....

Does anyone have any guesses as to which sign would make up the most/least of ATS membership?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Virgo here..

wow so little virgo's so far...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sun sign: Aries/Pisces cusp
Moon sign: Cancer

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
would someone be nice enough to collect all the information and like tally it up because then we might be able to see some results and stop with the guessing

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Tally as of Tesla's post on page ten.
(to make it easier to continue the count)

in Order of appearance in the Zodiac;

Aries 20
Taurus 11
Gemini 9
Cancer 11
Leo 15
Virgo 7
Libra 13
Scorpio 21
Sagittarius 19
Capricorn 12
Aquarius 9
Pisces 3

Methodolgy; If a cusp was given I chose the sign listed first assuming it was the one the poster favored.

I did not list the Orviowhatever, UNLESS the person also gave the date of their Birthday, in which case they were assigned to their traditional sign.

I did not list those using the alternative format that adjusted for movement of the earths axis unless they also gave their birthdate in which case I reassigned them to the traditional sign.

Edit to add; the refusal to acknowledge the alternative signs or methods for calculating signs is NOT a statement on their validity, but merely to keep every one reporting using the same criteria so that the data is meaningful.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am an aquarian,born in the year of the dragon.
I think my cusp is...cancer not sure about that tho.

Spike

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Aquarius here. And i am sure there are a lot of people not posting because they are not interested in this topic. I would be more interested in what sign all the banned members are
Then we may know who to avoid
Ok, All kidding aside. This thread will not come to a conclusion for a long time if you want to get all the members to contribute. Maybe everyone should star and flag this so it does not get lost.

I would also like to say that i do not believe We can truly use astrology to determine how we are. We live in a world full of different frequencies that are hurting our Abilities to be ourselves. I would love to see the world shut everything down for a week or two and then maybe we could start to think clearly.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Libra Baby!

-Demonik Rob

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
I am an aquarian,born in the year of the dragon.
I think my cusp is...cancer not sure about that tho.

Spike

That makes no sense. Cusps have to be right next to eachother

A cusp is if your birthday is at the end of one sign and at the beginning of another.

Example: Leo is July 23-August 22, Virgo is August 23-September 22
A person born on August 21, would be a Leo on the cusp of Virgo

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Now, the person who wrote about alchemy is the one who intrigues me the most.

I'm an astrologer. I live life by the golden rule which I have free will to do, but also believe to be true. Do unto others as you would have done unto yo.

Ultimately, I believe there is right and wrong, a higher truth whereby the dictates of one's astrological chart aren't meant to imprison him, but rather, to elaborate on.

That's what I believe alchemy is. The alchemical process of astrology is turning water into wine. Taking that which you are born with, much like DNA, and making the best of out your situation.

If we believe and know the microcosm to be true in DNA, then why not would it be true for the macrocosm of the planets to hold a similar truth?

I'm an Aquarius. Numberwise, as a scientist, the truth of this study will not hold up under the scientific method. There are people who are more likely to reveal themselves here. People who won't want to because they are lurkers. Surprisingly, we see a lot of Scorpios and Aries showing up... Aries wanting to be the first to step forward, and Scorpios who are drawn to investigation and the mystery underneath the makings of the universe.

Fascinating study none-the-less. I applaud ATS for being a majority of open-minded people. In the very least, we all have that in common.

I'm a last degree Aquarius Fire Dragon.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If it's not too much trouble, could you change one of the Aries over to a Pisces? I listed the Aries first in the cusp but I have more Pisces traits.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm a Sagittarius (December 19th), with Leo & Cancer rising on the cusp ... oh, and I'm a Monkey.

Woody

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
The Tally as of Tesla's post on page ten.
(to make it easier to continue the count)

in Order of appearance in the Zodiac;

Aries 20
Taurus 11
Gemini 9
Cancer 11
Leo 15
Virgo 7
Libra 13
Scorpio 21
Sagittarius 19
Capricorn 12
Aquarius 9
Pisces 3

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

thank you very much for tallying it up. i see a pattern forming. unfortunate i cam no good at astrology so i cant comment. i hope we make some kind of breakthrough though.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join