It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
dougreinhardt.com...

That's who he is. He was on the MTV show "The Hills" for a short time. I've met him a few times and we talked about these very same things in LA. Very intelligent man, but lives quite a double life because he has too!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Interesting, I live about 20 minutes from Reinhardt College.

So, I wonder if this guy bought any put options. I mean, if he was really sure of what he was saying, why wouldn't he? He should be livin it up right now.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If the mulitple sources of this information is accurate you now have exactly roughly 40 days to get food stores, survival stores and get your house in order in all forms... It should be noted that this information statistically will only circulate to a small number of individuals - and should not be considered an attempt to cause the event as a 'self-fulfilling prophecy.'

1. Leo Zagami references September 2008 Stock Market Crash...

A former Grandmaster of the European P2 Masonic Illuminati Lodge (who repented and now works against the order), and destined to inherit a high position in the secretive order - Leo Zagami gives a interview on Youtube to the ForeRunner777... It is unknown at this time where he is getting his information... Leo Zagami is hard to hear, the ForeRunner overdrives the mic, so the audio was cleaned up with a fresh MP3:
www....(nolink)/?sharekey=6...b18f8c189f0d69

The original file can be found here:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-9-2008 by aravoth]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
2. LAPD Officer receives warning of Mid September 2008 Market Crash, followed by Feb 2009 Failure of US government from a relative who is high level US Military... Martial Law to be initiated at appropriate time as cities run out of food, and Halliburton Concentration camps are prepared... It cannot be stressed enough that it is VERY WISE to simply treat this warning as a coming reality and prepare accordingly. Do recall that 'just in time inventories' faced against a 'food run' would clean shelves off of food in the major cities in a matter of hours. People are not stupid everybody knows the system is tottering, but there is always a large portion of the population that will always 'wait for the herd to bolt' before taking action. When the herd bolts its too late. You have to learn to psychologically treat this as a reality now, and prepare. A large portion of the population waits for the media to tell them to panic when the media 'helps it along' by reporting that shelves are being cleaned out 1 week after the coming 'black Monday or black Tuesday' or whatever it becomes... Sep 15th is a Monday.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Here is the posting take what you will of it.

"Hi all, This might be the last thing I ever post on here but I need to warn you all. I have been with LAPD for a while and have learned alot of things. One of them is to be a little more independent. Don't put 100 % faith in other humans to take care of you. And yes that means the government 2. Well because things have gotten so bad in LA (Officers being shot at up 39 % in 2007) I decided to move to Idaho. And I love it by the way. Anyway what I'm going to say might shock you or even scare you, but please understand that fear does nothing but makes things worse kinda like stress. So instead of worrying do something to fix it. Remember there's no problems only solutions. This morning I got a call from my uncle who is very high up in the military and he told me to leave the city now. I hardly ever talk to him so he was unaware that I had already left LA. But he seemed very concerned but refused to tell me why. After about 20 minutes he told me the very basics. The first thing he said was to buy as much can food and water as possible. The second was to stock up on ammo. I have already stacked up on ammo because I knew it would become very expensive later and in LA there was a 1 year wait for .223 bullets for my AR15. But I was still very confused as to why he's calling out of the blue and telling me these things. Well what he said next is something the american people aren't suppose to know. He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009. He said that Mexico and Canada will merge with us and that a new dollar called the Amero is going to replace the dollar. But the most scary thing is what he told me he's been doing for the past couple of years. He's been overseeing the construction of Prison Camps being built all through out America. He said a Private company called Haliburton is building them. He told me that 1 camp in Alaska can hold 2 million people and there's almost 1000 camps in the USA. ( not including the ones underground) He also said that these will be used when they declare Martial Law. There's some more things but I promised him I would never repeat them. But just knowing that this could even be possible makes me say to myself " why not buy an extra 20 or 30 bucks of food I can store" each time I go shopping. I had about 2 weeks worth because in California you never know when that next big earthquake can hit not to mention the last year and a half we have been training on how to handle food riots in LA.( By the way the first step in the LAPD process is to stand back and observe)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This posting was back in March of 2008, and originally was found here :
www.city-data.com...

Financial Analysts point to same thing...

georgeamarcelo.wordpress.com...

Market Oracle using market fundamentals shows strong down trending:

marketoracle.co.uk...

All of the above posted on another forum

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

so at this point we have three unrelated sources of information that speak of a financial fall in september '08

1. Reinhardt's post on google groups
2. the leaked info from the closed door sessions
3. the testimony of the LAPD officer and his uncle

I honestly did not think we would be here at this point with this thread but I think we have found something that warrants investigation. Granted that the sources could had read off each other it at this point seems highly unlikely. This also poses a problem if reinhardts post is true then the other two would seem to be providing substantial reasons for the prior to not be true.

Wow. Just wow.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by 911fnord]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

The above was copy and pasted from another forum I'm active on. What scares me about it, is that it's not the first time I heard it. And not from internet message boards either. Most of the time it is easy to write these kinds of things off. After Monday though.... knowing what Rex 84 is, Knowing that directive 51 is there, knowing what it does, and knowing that it will remain there for the next administration.... having seen an empty prison in the middle of no-where, knowing what our economy is doing......Whatever is going on, we need to figure it out, and we need to figure it out now.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

You're scaring plucky. Please tell me you are fear-mongering. Please tell me that this is all hooey; for I feel as if we have weeks left of normal living before heading for the hills.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Lets say you find a definitive link. You've put the pieces together.

Now you have this nice packet of information.

What do you honestly think you can do with it?

Pitch it to the media? No they're part of the problem.

Find a sympathetic soul whom has a radio program or public forum? Sorry they will be marginalized into oblivion.

No, all you can do is all you've ever been able to do, take that information, remember it...store it away. And just try and survive in the new world order.

Learn gardening, basic woodworking, basic mechanics, and first aid.

The only thing "they" fear is a person able to self sustain and live off the grid, for that is a person that cant be controlled.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
reply to post by aravoth

so at this point we have three unrelated sources of information that speak of a financial fall in september '08

1. Reinhardt's post on google groups
2. the leaked info from the closed door sessions
3. the testimony of the LAPD officer and his uncle

Four if you count the Timewave data.

Five if you count this guy.

www.honesty.org...

I cannot find when he posted it originally, this was a re-post because his site was attacked. However even the re-post is from 08-18-2008 09:29 PM, so well ahead of the crash. Apparently, this was a really badly kept secret.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

It;s not for the media. There are no whistle blowers. It's for you, for the people that can find it, for the people you tell. Thats all there is.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I am familiar with Terence Mckenna but not with anything in sep 08 and the timewave do you have a link?

Therepublic also made a call on another thread for a massive pullback in sep '08

now this would seem to lead to a worldwide financial crisis but "reinhardt" clearly states that this is a byproduct of insiders laundering money through the vatican, with a connection to "legatus" his call was seemingly an isolated instance. Some how we have spun out into an all encompassing theory of global financial crisis? We need to backup maybe and make some better connections.

The number of sources that called where we are at this point in the market at this point I would say is staggering, nice work illusionsaregrander.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I thought it was all hooey until Monday, I actually marked the date on my kitchen calendar, just so could laugh at that guy. I would say that he had the last laugh, but I don't think he's laughing at all, infact he hasn't been heard from since September 7th....

He went by the name xr500final if that helps at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

Well thats interesting "reinhardts" last post seemingly is on september 9th. I have sent him/her and email but no response yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I found this curious 2003 report which is quite accurately reflecting what is happening right now. Seems they've been able to hold it off for a few years, but now its time to pay the piper.

www.larouchepub.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
[edit on 17-9-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Here's a 2004 article about NM Rothchild withdrawing from the London Gold Pool.

I like this part...

"Problem: as gold rises in price, the euro will exceed that 15% ratio and the US will need to either increase its holdings of gold or reduce the currency in international circulation (not likely). Solution: block US domestic currency, removing it from the equation thus rendering it valueless outside the US; as history shows other nations have done from time to time (likely). Result: 1. domestic inflation, as the domestic gold price goes ballistic in terms of the domestic currency (almost a given), and 2. US living standard plummets! (almost certain) "

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Unrelated, but check out the "Endorsements" page on the Legatus site. It has a piece on John Cardinal O'Connor's address to Legatus, supposedly on December 1 2000.

There's a slight problem with that, he died on May 3 2000!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Wow, plenty to digest on this info, calling a crash that big to the day is insane, really insane. So if he was right about that one has to assume that he is right about everything else. And knowing what the American government is capable of, I would most certainly not take this information lightly.

One question remains for me, how will it affect the rest of the world?? I can understand the reasons why it would prompt the building of prisons and underground complex's in America but how come these underground complex'x are being built in areas of europe as well?? Is the Sh*t going to hit the Fan on a World Wide scale or just America???

Great post OP

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join