It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"I remember July 1999 I was terrified that the "great king of terror" would be a commet and we would all die. We're still here and Nostradamus was quite wrong. Given, this guy is alive now and he's not a prophet-just an analogy. "

I tend to agree with this author regarding Edgar Cayce

Cayce predicted that the so-called "Battle of Armageddon" described symbolically in the Bible would begin in 1999. Cayce foresaw that this "battle" will not be a war fought on Earth. Rather, it will be a spiritual struggle between the "higher forces of light" and "lower forces of darkness" for 1000 years of Earth time. The reason for this struggle is to prevent souls from lower afterlife realms from reincarnating to Earth. By preventing souls from the lower afterlife realms from reincarnating to Earth, only enlightened souls will be permitted to reincarnate. The result will be 1000 years of building a world of peace and enlightenment. After 1000 years, souls from lower afterlife realms will be permitted once again to reincarnate to Earth. By this time, the so-called "kingdom of heaven" will have been established on Earth.

Whenever the Bible refers to the "day of the Lord" or "the end of days" or the "end of the age," it always refers to a period of fear, terror, judgment, fire, and brimstone. This is why I interpret the King of Terror to be Jesus. The year 1998 that Cayce gave could be a reference to the conception of Jesus. The year 1999 that Nostradamus gave could be a reference to the birth of Jesus. (I don't agree with the author that it's the birth of a human Jesus but that it's Christ Consciousness, and that all this chaos is ridding us of an old conciousness.)

I know it's really "spacey" but If you've read Cayce he has an udeniable track record. I can also vouch for the guy that mentioned about timewave zero. I had the program on my other computer and I remember a period of novelty in september, which struck me as odd since it didn't quite jive with my mayan calendar book which places the end of the dreaded fifth night as Nov 12th 2008 ( The 5th night or god of death goes from Nov2007-Nov2008).

You can download the Timewave zero program for free, i can't remember the name of the site but i'll find it and post it.

Another interesting tidbit... I read Essential Nostradamus a few months ago and the final prophecy in the book, the author was describing an attack on the Vatican. I returned the book but i'll try and get my hands on it again and post that as well.

Gotta say this is the best consipracy I've seen and I've been at this stuff for awhile even though i'm new to this site. Can't wait to hear from Reinhardt.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So where do all the ABC agencies stand on all this? If any of it is true, wouldn't this constitute a national security issue? Basically, they are crashing an economy, and its not just ours, to stock the coffers of a foreign interest.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would be interested in the Time wave Zero download link, I have looked for it many of times but can only find sites that make you sign up then pay for your membership to download it

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Everyday it seems like another financial giant is collapsing or being taken over.
Are we seeing the crash of the global economy before our eyes? Everything seems FAR to out of control for my liking!
Today;

HBOS & Lloyds TSB merge in the UK creating a banking monopoly
AIG has been bailed by the US Government
Barclays buys assets of the Lehmans Bros.

what next? !

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here's a site that has a java version of TimewaveZero:

Timewave2012

And this is a direct link to the program, Java required:

Timewave Program

I'm not really sure what to do or how to use it yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
hi,
I found Reinhardt's piece intriguing and when i went back to research the link; enterprise corruption , I noticed all the information has disappeared. Does anyone have a copy of this please
thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
interestingly enough you are right it has been taken down but good ol google had it in cache
li nk

I have not read all of that information so I am not sure how relevant it is to his posting in google groups. The title does read "just for fun"

[edit on 17-9-2008 by 911fnord]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Hi. I just had to reply to you because I have had an exact same dream in the last few months. I was watching the night sky as I often do, whem I noticed a plane accererate and then lose power. Then several other planes lost power.

Even in my dream i knew it was the beginning of the end. I have been scared ever since. When I read your post i had chills up my spine.

Do you think it was coincidence? Do you think our obsessions led to this dream? Or do you think it was a message?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A good friend of mine who is following this thread with me on IRC (great place to throw stuff out and see what you can come up with) found this link it is also titled enterprise corruption I think its from the same guy

put this in your browser it wont let me link it in because its kind of a weird url

h ttp://web.archive.org/web/20071121111630/www.enterprisecorruption.com...

It seems that the www.enterprisecorruption.com writer has removed everything there maybe he did not want everyone to see it or feared skepticism im not sure? but the truth is now its gone and he was banned and still has not joined up on the thread...something tells me we may never hear from him but Ill still wait it out that site link above really needs some look through im doing it now just wanted to get up ASAP this is real time people lol. (always wanted to say that
)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
A good friend of mine who is following this thread with me on IRC (great place to throw stuff out and see what you can come up with) found this link it is also titled enterprise corruption www.enterprisecorruption.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">here is the sites link

It seems that the www.enterprisecorruption.com writer has removed everything there maybe he did not want everyone to see it or feared skepticism im not sure? but the truth is now its gone and he was banned and still has not joined up on the thread...something tells me we may never hear from him but Ill still wait it out that site link above really needs some look through im doing it now just wanted to get up ASAP this is real time people lol. (always wanted to say that
)

Wow your right everything WAS taken down. That is some freaky crap man.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Good buddy on IRC found this rant while searching the groups this is just the start of a really good read.

I am slowly putting the pieces together on his idea of enterprise corruption drives these market falls and the connection to the vatican, the big picture is somewhat in view.
source

Every industrial revolution introduces a financial challenge.

Every industrial industrial revolution introduces a financial threat.

Consumer desire for cheap products and services.. is not new.

Wage control throughout history has always been and will always
continue to be achieved.. by cooking the balance-sheets.. and not
getting caught.

If during the course of business you conclude that you have to begin
cooking your company's books it is obvious that you have determined
that there is something you cannot afford or something you will not be
able to afford.

It is called "Payroll".

Simply put.. book-cooking creates cheap labor.

Enterprise corruption solves.. labor problems.

What Is The Function Of An Accountant?

Accountants help management solve their labor problems by cooking
management's balance sheets.. all over the globe.

Arthur Anderson has been stabilizing global wages since 1913.

UBS has been stabilizing wages since 1912.

Watch how many times global accountancies blame failure as an excuse
for inaccurate money-counting in the next 100 years.

As the books are being cooked the question the accountants often ask
is "What ever happened to the labor movement?"

The answer?

Arthur Anderson.

Arthur Anderson.. and all four other major global accountancies.

Labor doesn't cook-the-balance sheets.. management does. Accountants
do.

more to come.....

wanted to add that I highly encourage you to read the entire rant that snippet does not do it very much justice.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ok, digging and mining Google Groups, I found another gem of advice, posted in a discussion of a large amount of put options for something to happen before Sep 21 2007. (Note that's another "equinox"-style deadline.)

reinhardt

Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors, soc.culture.russian, alt.politics.economics, alt.politics, alt.politics.british

Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:57:33 -0700
Local: Sun, Aug 26 2007 6:57 pm

It would only be a problem in the obvious sectors affected.

Trading can be halted anytime.

The big coordinated downfall should start on the Ides of march (just
like 2000).

But, get out of mortgage and related housing the week of Oct 23, 2007
and move to energy until mid-march then move to healthcare for about
6-12 months then get out of almost everything. Gold and metals will
be intentionally debased as well.
Then take a good look at the prosects of war-commodities and the
effect of a military industrial complex.

Link to Discussion at Google Groups

He's indirectly saying that there's going to be really bad things happening next Sep-Oct of 2008.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If all these things happen during the next 2-8 months I will be in complete shock!

Most likely the government found out that ATS just poke a hole into their business
Remember this site is being monitor...

But why will the site(enterprisecorruption) be taken down or block all the info? I can't find an explanation

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
you're a moron if you believe a word of this. anyone can throw out a date, and 99.9% of the time they're wrong. please note that the situation he described did not happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I always laugh hard when people get all crazy about the Vatican and its control over the world. The Vatican is just one branch of power in the controlling elite of the world imo. To control a planet you need many tools and the Vatican is not the overreaching all powerful entity that some here make it out to be.

The Controlling entity is the NWO and it contains neo-cons, zionists, Banking elites just to name a few and they are all satanists.

In my humble opinion the market is falling because the financial systems are utterly facked. It is unsustainable. Massive debt massive spending a milking of the system by the controlling elite.

The Goal is a global society and in order to have that we can't have the US as the super power we need to crash it and bring in an NAU. They haven't been creating the North American Union in stealth because they are idiots. To accept a North American Single currency we need a crash.

I know that this thread is just all about the Catholic church but seriously lets get broader than that. This is about a consolidation of power and is just part of the course to a new world order. We know a crash is coming its inevitable you don't need to scour obscure catholic websites and blogs by some dude to see this and you certainly don't need to be a psychic its common sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Who in Western history holds the treasures of Western history?

The British crown.

The Vatican.

Why?

They are the only two intact goverment authority whom have survived for almost 2000 years.

What does this indicate?

What does it indicate when you have never been personaly plundered?

What does it indicate when you yourself contain the riches of plundered nations over a 2000 year period?

The Crown and the Cross are still in full control.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

omfg. i just been linked to this thread from another forum, and this made me sit up. i had pretty much the same dream about 2 years ago. planes crashing, the neighbours yard.. also in my dream there was some kind of religious statue of significance. it looked like some freaked out evil buddha tbh. :eeeeeeeeeeek:

what the # is up with these dreams???????????????????????????????????

im pretty sure the same week i had this dream, that terrorist attack was foiled. the one where theyd planned on crashing 20 planes or whatever it was.

this # proper freaks me out.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It seems very likely to me that the coming financial collapse will be the perfect reason to implement an Amero, unify N. America (as S. America, Africa and Asia have already begun to follow Europe's lead) and in the not too distant future, and to aid in implementing the "mark" referred to in Revelation 13, without which "no one is able to buy or sell" (I forget the exact verse, and the "quoted" section might be slightly off, coming from memory.).

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I read every single one of his articles...And I'm sorry...But a guy like that...I have an unexplainable amount of respect for him. Anyone that can do that much research and go into that much detail and connect the dots so PERFECTLY truly knows what he's talking about... Granted, he probably didn't have the most social of lives...But I don't know about you, But I'm going to be on the look out for this guy on another thread or website that he hasn't been banned on and if he gives some more advice about some upcoming events. I will listen.

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join