It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i'm an animator and i'm working on a series about the dulce conspiracy, but I need a bit of information still, what planet are grays/reptillians from for example

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rezrect

Top right of this page there is a search feature, type greys/grays in there and Voilà, you should be happy!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I wish I could answer your question. However, I have no idea what planet the gays or reptillians are from. Earth maybe?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here is a link to an alex collier video about his ongoing abduction with the grays for about 18 years. he mentions the names and locations of some of the beings. this will help your animation "historically accurate" to a degree assuming people from the ufology field run into your anime in the future. happy hunting.

lordthumbs

also he mentions dulce and other government vs alien alliances etc. this video is lengthy at two hours and will get you inspired to animate, alex is great for passionate re-accounts.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
lol do some research! btw. some are from Zeta Reticulli .. Ya not sure if thats spelled right but you can figure out the rest.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
heheh, thanks dude, when i'm done i'll post a link to the animations first episode on this thread, from there people will be able to access the rest of the eps.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think the Grays are from Catherine Zeta Reticuli and
the Reptoids are from Florida swamps.
The Grays only really respond when urine is directed
at them. This is a Law.

Good luck with your quest.

top topics

join