It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm thinking about selling my soul to the Devil ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The role of God and Satan in the bible are reversed. It is hinted at numerous times, and when Jesus basically says he is Satan. Lucifer, the bright morning star. Think about how churches have choruses, and how it states in the bible that music is an evil tool used by the devil to manipulate men.

Everyone is "drawn" to Jesus because he is the "light." Actually, the "light bringer" aka "bringer of the word of God [i.e Satan] aka Jesus The Light Bringer, Lucifer. He is the devil and the "light" is the temptation to have the easy way out. It's the temptation to refuse responsibility over your life and hand it to someone else "God" and listen to his "plan."

Any fool can see that it is the surefire way to hell (heaven) to be slaves unto God, the evil LORD who flooded the world. I don't recall Satan ever killing almost everyone on the planet, do you? Even in Indiana Jones, the angels were murderers of men who "saw the light [i.e had their eyes open]" - just like they've always been. Jesus wants you to see the light so you can die and serve in heaven as a slave. Satan doesn't do any of that, which is why he left heaven in the first place!

Look at the weirdos who come up to you and tell you that you'll go to hell if you don't accept Jesus. What kind of garbage is that?

Nobody ever came up to me and said I'll go to heaven if I don't accept Satan.

You see the difference?

Don't accept the temptation of God and Heaven, revolt against the true evil and murderer of mankind - God, and join with Satan in the quest for true freedom.

Edit: If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is - and heaven sounds pretty good.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by logician magician]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777
Okay this is what I found out about selling your soul to the devil if you join his army you spend eternity climbing his ranks and getting other people to sell their souls to him and join his army.

Wait, The devil is actually Amway? I FRIGGIN' KNEW IT!

So what I found out that if you do sellyour soul to the Devil that you spend your eternity climibing his ranks from someone who actually did sell their soul.

Also don't you think it's a beter deal to sell your soul and climbing the ranks of an evil entity but, still live eternity like a KING/Queen.

I think you'll find that monarchy isn't so enduring as all that.

Yes the devil hates your guts yes he doesn't give a crap about you and he will double cross you some how but you can always give your soul back to god.

If you've sold your soul, don't you have to buy it back first if you want to give it to some other omnipotent being? I don't think the devil is traditionally a reseller of souls; just a buyer. If he does sell them, I'd buy a spare.

Some people say that you can't sell your soul it belongs to god.
We'll apparently if it's been done before I to sell your soul then something must be wrong.

To tell the truth I know it WILL be a bad lifestyle and WILL probaly turn out bad in the end but,the god complex stuf is just crazy.

To be honest I just want to test it out for a little while and see how it goes.

Sounds like you want to loan the devil your soul, or let him borrow it for a while. As I understand it, you can't just sell it to him, then get it back later. Guy traditionally likes to hold onto the things.

Also hell has a hotline and it's called witchcraft.

LOL WUT

Witchcraft isn't really anything to do with god or the devil, really. They've got their own little religion going on, one of those pagan non-monotheistic religions. The church maintained that they were in league with the devil in order to eradicate them. it worked pretty well, and modern Wicca is mostly a recent construction.

The fact that their magic doesn't actually work is rather beside the point.

To be honst I want to meet the devil more than god because he atually makes house calls.

Please explain to me how the devil roams free in the world and tlaks ot people and yet god doesn't even send us messengers anymore ?

I guess the devil really is Amway. Anyway, Neither I, nor anyone I know has ever had him stop by. Then again, I don't even get Jehovah's witnesses here. Maybe this is historically low-returns territory to pace in the name of religion.

Also to put more cream on the cone

I hesitate to believe that that's a real expression.

I'm 16 and a female....I've been in the church all my life it's only when I read the bible is when I really wondered about god.
Then I realized that the bible is a book of lies made by man and i wanted to focus on my spirit....It's al ong complicated story that i refuse to get into YET but i will in a later post.

If you can actually summon the devil, I'd hesitate on selling your soul to him. See if you can't get a better offer somewhere else. Consider hanging around with some satanists. Their music might not be your thing, but they're generally harmless.

Oh, and if you do manage to bump into the devil himself, ask him what the going rate for used souls is. I might consider picking one up. I'd settle for one from an average tradesman or something. Doesn't have to be from anyone particularly religious or devout.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i like my soul. its shiny and makes me feel human. second of all have you ever considered the fact that maybe satan doesnt want your soul? your 16 and havent done much evil yet (im guessign the more evil you are the better the soul is for him). he already has Hitler's soul, Stalin's soul Bush's soul Cheney's soul and he has Ray Romanos soul (because no one that unfunny could have made it this far without the big man downstairs)

i think you jsut want to sell your sould because you jsut want to see if he willl come. your afraid of dieign without knowing whats next. you want to see the devil to make sure that there is another side for you to go to. and your fear is making you think of stupid #.

jsut my opnion of course

im an atheist. Go science

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
i like my soul. its shiny and makes me feel human. second of all have you ever considered the fact that maybe satan doesnt want your soul? your 16 and havent done much evil yet (im guessign the more evil you are the better the soul is for him). he already has Hitler's soul, Stalin's soul Bush's soul Cheney's soul and he has Ray Romanos soul (because no one that unfunny could have made it this far without the big man downstairs)

i think you jsut want to sell your sould because you jsut want to see if he willl come. your afraid of dieign without knowing whats next. you want to see the devil to make sure that there is another side for you to go to. and your fear is making you think of stupid #.

jsut my opnion of course

im an atheist. Go science

I'm under the impression that Satan receives the souls of evil people free of charge, and only pays for the souls of reasonably good but desperate people.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
metaphoricly speaking ,selling your soul to an evil force only serves yourself at the expense of all others.this is the reason why our world has always been in such a mess ,those who are willing to do anything to get what they want.

on the other side of the coin you do what is best for others,for the whole.in this scenario everyone benifits and you will find you have no reason to sell your soul for there will be more positive cohesion between all beings.you get what you would from others compared to what you would have gained from being selfish.

so go ahead if you wish , join the litany of self serving beings who have constantly undermined humanity,who have been the thorn in our sides since day one.youl be hurting everyon but yourself.

Majority of my life I've been a good person and ignorant to anything other than god and being a good person.
Till i started seeking knowledge I'm just fed up with being treated like # catching hell the kinder and nicer and gooder I become. You can say gods just testing me but , WTF I'm the good one why I got to go threw hell and evil people live in the laps of riches and fame?/?WTF!!!???

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sell it to me instead, ill give you $10, that more then youll ever get from the "devil" unless the "devil" is whatsis name from the stories from the inner earth, the one who rules over a city or something.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What if you acquired all the goods, glory and power that you could possibly want, but sacrificed imagination, happiness, fullfillment, wonder.

What if you became just an empty human-shaped shell, going through the motions of being alive and animated.

I have no evidence that would be the outcome, if one even COULD sell their souls to Satan. I'm not even sure it's fits in my belief system....... but if it's a possibility, then one might have to wonder if it were a probability. You have to consider, I'd think, that if this human fable of selling one's soul is factual, then you'd be dealing with an entity that has had one HELL of a lot more time learning the nuances of the dance than you. Imagine the salesman from Hades, who has been trading shiny trinkets to humans since the beginning of it all.... Why would Satan want you soul, if he could acquire them easily?

If you subscribe to that way of thinking, the soul might seem like a commodity that one wouldn't be so cavalier with.

This is, like most pivotal periods of history, a difficult time, and I don't envy you your age, but it's also a time of potentially great things and WONDER. I'm ancient compared to your years, and will take great delight tomorrow night in watching the ISS cross our skies, the glowing bluish ball of light. Today we went swimming in the sea for the first time since Gustav and IKe churned up everything. I found treasures on the shore and took them home.

You can be a part of the creation of history if you choose. I have. It's still a great ride, even and especially through the bumps in the road. The beaten path is sometimes overrated.

y'take care

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
came across a good quote jsut now it somewhat applies.

"there is no satan, thats jsut god drunk"

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
to quote "Also hell has a hotline and it's called witchcraft"?
do me a favour.
As a Pagan I'll tell you that 'witchcraft' is not a a hotline to hell.

If you actually researched it as it looks like you haven't ( it looks like your believng too much in the bible here or too much TV and Film hype?)
'Witchcraft' is about finding a balance between the good choices you make and the bad ones.
'wictchcraft' is mainly about trying to do good to others by harnessing the power of nature and therefore of 'God' in whatever form you choose to believe he/she exists in.
I'll be the first to admit that there are people who practise the 'black arts' but there are more who try to do good for other people. It's the same as the 'Christian's', there are those that beat 'God' into others by physical assault and by constant holier than thou attitude, but there are more of those who want to believe in the good in mankind and so do good not for financial gain (televangelists) but for spiritual gain, (real clergy who don't think their faith is any stronger than anyone elses).
But if your shoes a 16 year old hasn't really lived long enough to learn anything of value about other religions and should actually spend time finding their 'natural' spirtual side..

Peace and love all round.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i agree that you should look in to other spirtual paths before resulting to trafficing with demons. i did so my self a long time ago and found that thanatropisim (many would call it necromancy but thats a misnomer) is what works best for me.

look in to all your options, taoisim, discordianisim, the variouse forms of satanic worship if your looking for something darker, zorastrianisim, christian mysticiasim, gnosticisim, the many many faces of pagan religon from the very ancient but still very popular hindu faith to the more modern wiccan movement (and yes i know wicca is supposedly based off ancient religous belifes but in practice its mostly new age interpatations of old belifes), espicialy look at the older faiths such as the greek, roman, norse, sumerian, meopotamion faiths, and the oldest and first faith shamanisim.

theres a whole world of spiritual paths waiting for you to explore before deciding right away on something darker but if you are looking for something dark such as non symbolic satanisim then do much research first look in to the books of solomon, the goetia, and dr john dee's work. if you want to talk about where to start looking let me know and ill help point you around. good luck on your search and i hope you find your path.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

The Bible is indeed full of lies & half truths.

The reason for this is because the people who translated the Old Testiment into our modern day Bible, were a bunch of fat, greedy little Roman councilors who needed a way to control the masses.

They couln't beat the growing religion, so they re-wrote it in their own words "supposedly to make it more understandable & less complicated for the un-edcated masses"..lol

This thing about witchcraft though.... This is not a gateway to the Devil.

I am a follower of Paganism & Wiccan & I have never met the devil myself nor do I know any Wiccans who have. Wicca is more about Nature & the magic of nature & all living things. There's no Satan Worship in Wicca or in Paganism.

I cast spells from time to time & have never conjured anything evil. Well, the Odd Succubus maybe, but they aren't anywhere near as bad as Satan & a whole lot more fun...lol

I have three who are my constant & very faithful companions.

I'm not even sure how you would go about selling your soul anyway. Not sure how you would contact the devil to let him know "Wicca is definately not his hotline".

If you manage to do it though, please let us know...

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
Sell it to me instead, ill give you $10, that more then youll ever get from the "devil" .

Ok, put me down for $25! Let the bidding begin! You could auction here on ATS, or maybe move it to Ebay - either way you will still get a better deal.

So let's give it 7 days and highest bidder wins!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think if the Devil is anywhere, he's most likely on Ebay.

Put your Soul up there. I bet the highest bidder is the Devil...lol he will always win an Ebay Auction for someones soul for sure...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
ok, say that god and the devil do exist for the point of this thread. i do believe the devil is the one to make the preposal to the hapless soul. when someone is at such a low that he makes you beleive that to sell your soul is the only way out. SO i dont beleive that he will be making any such offers to you any time soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ok, i'll probably recieve a lot of flak for this but hey, its my opinion. I have already sold my soul to Satan and im no wandering zombie i am in a happy releationship thats been going on for 7 years and still my first partner.

All I knew is that I despise christianity with a passion the way they are always preaching their ways on how to do things and the lies that have followed throuhout history.

In return for my soul I asked for nothing yes nothing as the way I viewed it why would Satan punish people willingly coming to him when those that do need to be dealt with. All in all i'd say my life has improved there have been times when I feel intervention has helped me,

About a 2 months ago I applied for a loan for a car it was approved pending my signature on paperwork, 2 days after this I found a car i wanted which was a 7 hr drive from where i live and organised to go have a look and possible put a deposit on it. the night before i was to head down to see it the owner rung me to tell me he had already sold it that day.(i had left him my number incase something stupid like this happened). Basically I was pretty peeved off, come monday I went to the bank to sign the paperwork so i at least had the money if I found another car and was told that their had been a mistake in the approval and that I couldnt have that loan.
So for been really annoyed for 2 days it did save myself $1000 deposit i was willing to put down.

Its things like this that I have been happening alot more since the deal, where as previously I was a person who had no luck what so ever.

Satan gets my thumbs up for approval

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Also some more info about selling your soul.

www.dpjs.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

Did this 'selling' actually involve him coming to you to sign paperwork ? or did you just say it in your head? or aloud when you were alone?

I'm just curious as to how someone can 'give' or 'sell' their 'soul' to Satan without having any contracts signed, mind you contracts aint worth the paper their written on these days and 'verbal'contracts are even more worthless.

Or did you go the whole hog and write " I pledge my soul to Satan and his workings" on a piece of paper , written in your own blood and then burn it?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Dear C Gurl..you can not sell what you do not own..your soul belongs to the eternal spirit..and to the eternal it will return. SELLING an act of commerce..the transfer of a service or goods..between entity's is beyond the scope of mortal man. It might be your sincere intention to sell something which you may or may not possess and can not be seen or monetized by traditional accounting methods..and if your serious perhaps a quick review of the CARBON CREDITS TAX SWAPS could be in order to help you on your way.
It's a bad idea CGURL the smart money is on GOOD winning out over EVIL

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
"Selling your soul" is just a psychological way to "let go" of your inhibitions and allow you to do things you would normally be restricted from doing by religious beliefs. Don't allow yourself to be dominated by fear. Your life should be guided by love.

I'm glad that you've come to the conclusion that the Bible is a collection of lies at such a young age. Modern religion is simply a means for which to control human beings. But, that's not to say there isn't something more to this Universe and Spirituality. I feel that something awaits us after death (at least, those that live a just and meaningful life) but it's not "heaven". In fact, I believe it's something that human beings cannot even fathom.

Anyhow, you have to realize that you're going through a very complicated time in your life right now. Hormones can do crazy things to your body and mind. Try not to think too much about it right now. You have your whole life in front of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join