It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm thinking about selling my soul to the Devil ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Okay this is what I found out about selling your soul to the devil if you join his army you spend eternity climbing his ranks and getting other people to sell their souls to him and join his army.
Now i've always been a christian and a good person and I caught hell most of my life and even to much now. When I say I caught Hell I mean I really went threw some stuff where I just sit back and go "Why god why...?"
I bet you guys are going to say " This life is only temporary and eternity is forever."

So what I found out that if you do sellyour soul to the Devil that you spend your eternity climibing his ranks from someone who actually did sell their soul.

Also don't you think it's a beter deal to sell your soul and climbing the ranks of an evil entity but, still live eternity like a KING/Queen.
Yes the devil hates your guts yes he doesn't give a crap about you and he will double cross you some how but you can always give your soul back to god.

Some people say that you can't sell your soul it belongs to god.
We'll apparently if it's been done before I to sell your soul then something must be wrong.

To tell the truth I know it WILL be a bad lifestyle and WILL probaly turn out bad in the end but,the god complex stuf is just crazy.

To be honest I just want to test it out for a little while and see how it goes.

Also hell has a hotline and it's called witchcraft.

To be honst I want to meet the devil more than god because he atually makes house calls.

Please explain to me how the devil roams free in the world and tlaks ot people and yet god doesn't even send us messengers anymore ?

People back in the bible days were "guilible and illogical"
People today are "guillible illogical and skeptical"

whats with the change ? Can't god just unharden the peoples hearts we know he can even with what he did with PHAROAH.

Also to put more cream on the cone

I'm 16 and a female....I've been in the church all my life it's only when I read the bible is when I really wondered about god.
Then I realized that the bible is a book of lies made by man nad i wanted to focus on my spirit....It's al ong complicated story that i refuse to get into YET but i will in a later post.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I can see the temptation but isn't 16 a little too soon to make such a severe decision, you may very well have all the success you would ever want without going to such extremes.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
LOL.... hmmm. Let me think about this...

Why would I pay or work for something that I am going to get for free anyway?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Please dont sell your soul and im the same i realized the bible was full of lies but i believe in God more than ever though cause ive realised most of the truth from other sources the bible is clearly wrong they try to make jesus sound immortal but he was just a man

so please dont even think abolut selling your sould to the devil its not the right thing to do atall please just keep faith in God the human God.

Btw im 16 also and ive kinda had thoughts about what your talking about along time ago but im happyilly a believer in God now.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

I know life is hard. Maybe life is hard for a reason. Isn't the promise of selling your soul "All the worldly goods you desire". However happiness is not a worldly good. It is a spiritual good. In my opinion if it is happiness you are after you are going to have to retain possession of your own soul and work at it. You are strong enough. Look inside yourself. Maybe try meditation. Keep us informed on what you decide. Best of luck.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

Hey, there are some good links on this thread.... you may need some soil from a grave, and be prepared to get up early lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why don't you sell your soul to fighting evil that way it might gain your self respect and confidence back. The Devil and his allies will ultimately go to the LAKE OF FIRE which is not Hell since hell is another dimention before true judgement. All you will do is make others misrable and cause more havoc to the world, so why not be a saint instead help the needy, fight the evil and earn your Heavenly rank instead.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If you do decide to sell your soul, I hope Satan gives you some wicked guitar skills, we could use some good music about now

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
May have worked for Robert Johnson

www.mudcat.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
May have worked for Robert Johnson

www.mudcat.org...

And Jim Morrison, Mick Jagger, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Ozzy Osbourne, Jimmy Page, any number of musicians who pissed off the Fundies, that was really a sarcastic comment.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

i know....my tongue was pretty firmly in cheek on the johnson thing too

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by asmeone2

i know....my tongue was pretty firmly in cheek on the johnson thing too

Heh, I wasn't sure, because some people take that devil-music talk really really seriously.

Ah well. Here's to my sweet satan, and thanks for all the great tunes, bro.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was not going to post in here but it started bothering me.
@ OP: Don't take this as any sort of insult what so ever, but theres only a few ways I know how to put it.

Not saying you are, but at 16, I was very.. um.. "ignorant" of the world around me and the only things I focused on was the small world known as my social life.
I'm 27 now and looking back when I was that age, made some very bad mistakes.
What I'm trying to say is with the world in it's current situation, please just give it some time before signing the deal because I've always been taught, once its done, its done.
I'm not at all openly relegious and very VERY seldomly say anything in public about it but I believe there is a god and even if there is not, giving your soul to something evil always brings with it, more evil eventually.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Don't do it. Satan is the Father of all Lies. You will spend the rest of your life on earth miserable and never know true love. I don't know what happens after you die.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Heck, I deal in cold, hard cash. I'll give ya' five bucks (US) for your soul.

Bubble wrap it, ship it via UPS and I'll accept it COD.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
metaphoricly speaking ,selling your soul to an evil force only serves yourself at the expense of all others.this is the reason why our world has always been in such a mess ,those who are willing to do anything to get what they want.

on the other side of the coin you do what is best for others,for the whole.in this scenario everyone benifits and you will find you have no reason to sell your soul for there will be more positive cohesion between all beings.you get what you would from others compared to what you would have gained from being selfish.

so go ahead if you wish , join the litany of self serving beings who have constantly undermined humanity,who have been the thorn in our sides since day one.youl be hurting everyon but yourself.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777

Also hell has a hotline and it's called witchcraft.

Ok, first problem with this line of thought is that the 'devil' does not exist! It was something used by the church to keep the masses in line. Secondly, witchcraft is used my Wiccans, and the prime rule for Wiccans is "and it harm NONE, do what ye will". Although majick can be used for negative means, the person doing so is not Wiccan, so it is not witchcraft! Also important to note, all witches are Wiccan, but not all Wiccans are witches! Just as all rabbis are Jewish, but not all Jews are rabbis. Why not sell your soul to the Easter Bunny or the Purple Spagetti Monster? Do some research before you defame a whole group of people with such Dark age nonsense!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777
....I've been in the church all my life it's only when I read the bible is when I really wondered about god.
Then I realized that the bible is a book of lies made by man nad i wanted to focus on my spirit....

Hmm when you realized that the bible is a book of lies made by man then why do you still clamp on the bibles concept of a devil and a god?
Put aside this concept.
You are 16 so I understand you take on as valid what others tells you is the truth. Be it religion, cults, new age whatever. Don't make that mistake.
You will only be disapointed ever and ever again and will not understand a thing more. Everyone sells a believe and no one of those that sells believes knows the turth. It's their believe you see.
Truth is something you have to experience by yourself. You are the source. And it is up to you to discover it. Don't miss that chance by fleeing in pretemplated and distorted concepts of others. That leads you no where.
A good start is to live your life concious, pay attention to what you do, what you wanted and what happend, and dont vast your time to look out to who else you can blame things when somethign goes wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't advise selling your soul to the big red one! You're never going to get a good price for it as there's too many on the market and the resale value of a young soul such as yours is virtually nil.
Seriously, I don't believe in the devil or god really so I would say this to you. If you feel you're ethically and morally corrupt and may do something evil, and that saying I sold my soul to the devil will somehow legitimise your actions, then I wouldn't bother.
If you do something evil it's not down to some incarnate malevolent being, it's down to you and you will be held responsible.
"Don't Fill Your Head With Such Nonsense. . . "

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How about this? More people should give this a try. Rather than believing in God, Jesus, Satan, Allah, entities that cannot be seen, heard, or touched, try believing in YOURSELF. When you become one with yourself, you can achieve alot. If people would put more faith into themselves, this world would be a drastically changed place (for the better).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join