It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone help? not sure what i saw ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hi all,

Right, Firstly, my location is West Midlands, UK, NEAR Birmingham. this is my account from a ufo i saw, on the 11th of august.

10.35PM

I hear alot of humming, very low pitched, and think nothing off it, try to get back to sleep, but its not working, sudden immense fear that something big was happening

10.45PM
The humming sound get alot louder as does my fear, the humming gets so loud it shakes my room, so i look outside to see what all the noise is about, and i see a black triangle "HOLY SHEEEDOODLE" it has blue and red lights round it, pulsating, the feeling was of unimaginable fear.

Just to add, I DO NOT TAKE DRUGS/DRINK. I'm 15 years old,
I just want to know what happend that night, i have a MS PAINT rendering of what i saw i am about to load up to explain what exactly i saw. ANONYMOUS

[edit on 14-9-2008 by freakanature]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ok why are you in a state of panic while typing this? Are you depressed my friend dont worry, why do you care of a ufo incident that happened a month ago

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Sorry, might sound like i am depressed, but i aint, i am actually more, happy, just more or less proves their existence to me, or the fact that the PTB have anti-gravity

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by freakanature

Yeah, if you want more evidence on alien life just do a you tube search, havent you seen the great videos man, you have missed out the most interesting part of the aliens existence.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by peacejet]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing your rendering of what you saw.
How far away was the object?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

I dont know who you are but i have read a few post's with you in them and i must say you never contribute anything.

If you dont have anything constructive to post in regard to a topic then why post in it ?

It is simply beyond me on every single level why anyone would constantly troll thread's and insert useless comment's like you do.

As for the Op i hope you are not scared at the moment. Fear is a powerfull emotion that can cloud your judgement.

Have you been in any other strange situation's since you saw the craft ?

How do you feel now ?

Do you have any mark's on your body that should not be there ?

Do your streetlight's work normally ?

Any other electrical disturbance's ?

Had any strange dream's ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I am very interested to see your rendering, and if it shows similarity to the other triangle UFO sightings ^_^.

Was it big?

Was it quiet?

How many lights did it have?

Any strange dreams that night?

Try and answer these questions if you can, because they will help us determine the nature of this ^_^.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

I dont know who you are but i have read a few post's with you in them and i must say you never contribute anything.

If you dont have anything constructive to post in regard to a topic then why post in it ?

It is simply beyond me on every single level why anyone would constantly troll thread's and insert useless comment's like you do.

What I am not contributing anything
and am I a troll
if i were a troll an moderator would have banned me long ago, remember that.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

Originally posted by h3akalee

What I am not contributing anything
and am I a troll
if i were a troll an moderator would have banned me long ago, remember that.

times like this i really appreciate my skills of evasion, and ignoring
. Want me to teach you ^_^, it saves you alot of pointless bickering when other people try and tell you they know you better than yourself

P.S - no offence to you h3akalee, just wanted give my opinion of what i saw here, im sure ur not all that bad ^_^.

Back to the topic.

Op, please answer me and h3akalee's questions as soon as your able ^_^, and lets get this solved, if possible.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yeah you are correct maybe I should have ignored him but I wanted to ask him about why he is saying that I didnt contribute anything, I have solved some conspiracies and if you visit yesterdays 'Iam from 2040 thread' I was the first to find that the image link the hoaxer posted was that of a lego forum.

Anyway thanks for mentioning I will be sure to ignore such persons in future.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by peacejet]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
are you sure you weren't dreaming? also sleep paralysis makes you see things that aren't real (hypnagogic visions)

top topics

join