It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnnell & Willie Rodriquez on 9/11/08

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
It made it down several elevator shafts. If you actually bothered to read my posts you would see this.

But also if you read my post you would see only 1 shaft goes to the sub basement level 6.

You still did not answer about how much fuel it would take to get the sub basement.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

But if you read HIS post, you would see that more than 1 elevator does to the sub basements. Sounds like he has really done his homework on the subject.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
But if you read HIS post, you would see that more than 1 elevator does to the sub basements.

Sounds like you just have to troll.

I will state it again and if your next post does not debate me it will prove who has done research and who is trolling.

THERE IS ONLY 1 ELEVATOR THAT GOES FROM THE UPPER FLOORS TO SUB BASEMENT 6.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I direct you to this reports, which clearly shows that more than 1 elevator goes to the sub basements:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The information on that post is quite informative...nice work!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The information on that post is quite informative...nice work!

Thanks for showing that you are a troll.

There is only 1 elevator that goes from the upper floors to sub basment 6. None of the other elvators go form the upper floors (where the plane hit the North tower) to all the sub basements.

As this diagram shows.

static.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

But you have to admit that he was correct when he stated there were more than one elevator that went to the sub basements, correct?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

But you have to admit that he was correct when he stated there were more than one elevator that went to the sub basements, correct?

There are other elevarors that go to the basements,,,

BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT there is only 1 elevator that goes from the upper floors all the way down to sub basement level 6.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Yes, so what your point? There is only 1 elevator shaft that goes from the upper floors to sub basement.

Multiple elevators go to the sub basements, as proven by earlier posts on this forum. It appears your question has already been answered.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Multiple elevators go to the sub basements, as proven by earlier posts on this forum. It appears your question has already been answered.

I will state only once, i am getting tired of repeating something you keep ignoring.

THERE IS ONLY 1 ELEVATOR SHAFT THAT GOES FROM THE UPPOER FLOORS (WHERE THE PLANE HIT THE NORTH TOWER) ALL THE WAY TO SUB BASEMENT 6.

HOW DID THE FUEL GET ALL THE WAY TO THE 1 SHAFT AND HOW MUCH FUEL WAS NEEDED TO GET ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE LEVEL 6 SUB BASEMENT?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

How did fuel get from the impact floors to the sub basement?

There is this thing called GRAVITY....a silly concept, really.

How much made it to the basement? enough, apparently.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

There are other elevarors that go to the basements,,,

BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT there is only 1 elevator that goes from the upper floors all the way down to sub basement level 6.

What's the significance of B6?

Why is this a critical issue?

If anything, it's OT since Willie was on B1.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

There is this thing called GRAVITY....a silly concept, really.

How much made it to the basement? enough, apparently.

Wow, really good answer. What grade are you in again?

How did the fuel get all the way to the 1 elevator when jet burns off quickly?

There would not have been enough to get to the elevator and all the down to the sub basement.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
double post

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
What's the significance of B6?

Why is this a critical issue?

Because of the reports of molten metal and steel in the sub basements.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes, there was molten steal and aluminum in the basement and it was hot!
And G-d knows what was all melted, but there is no denying it.
My “opinion” is there were bombs placed in the basement by our Government, you all know like the CIA or black OPS or what ever.
Of course, Silversteen would not have to pay for dismantling or clean up.
No, the taxpayers paid the bill.
I cant just see a fire ball just go down the elevator shaft explode in the lobby and blow out all the glass and art work on the walls and so forth, and it you all are saying that’s what happened, then what the H… blow up in the basement?
Because you cannot have it, both ways with this fire ball!
Ether the fire ball blow up in the lobby, or it did not, because this little fire ball didn’t just jump out of an elevator, and just explode! Then jumped back in the damage elevator, and push B for basement, sitting in the elevator snapping, and popping, and hissing, just waiting for the elevator to make it to the basement, and when it made it to the basement the fire ball jumped out, and rolled to all four corners of the basement cutting all the steel beans like cutter charges make when demolition Companies uses explosives to bring buildings down.
I sure would like to know what was in that fireball, that gave it that special PUNCH!

[edit on 9/27/2008 by cashlink]

[edit on 9/27/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

OT again, quit trying to derail. This thread is about Willie and what he says. There are other threads for that. Also, Willie was never a witness to any molten metal, so it's irrelevant to what his claims are. Once more and I will be reporting you.

So why is the issue of 1 elevator going to B6 so important, when Willie was on B1?

His statements of conflagrations going off below him could come from several shafts. The link I provided gave you all the info that you would need to research for yourself that not only several elevators went to B4, bit that many "shafts" were continuous to the impact zone and B4, even though the elevators didn't traverse the full height.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Seymour Butz]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

I sure would like to know what was in that fireball, that gave it that special PUNCH!

Jet fuel.

The only thing "special" in evidence here is yourself.......

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Jet fuel.

The only thing "special" in evidence here is yourself.......

What! what are you talking about? "special" what are you implying?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

He's talking to Dora. We all know how special she is.

In regards to your questions regarding jet fuel and fireballs. I have listed some information I thought you would be interested in. Scroll back past the typical Ultima derailment and you will find it.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

OT again, quit trying to derail. This thread is about Willie and what he says. There are other threads for that. Also, Willie was never a witness to any molten metal, so it's irrelevant to what his claims are. Once more and I will be reporting you.

So why is the issue of 1 elevator going to B6 so important, when Willie was on B1?

His statements of conflagrations going off below him could come from several shafts. The link I provided gave you all the info that you would need to research for yourself that not only several elevators went to B4, bit that many "shafts" were continuous to the impact zone and B4, even though the elevators didn't traverse the full height.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Seymour Butz]

I can see why you dont want to touch the issue, but its hardly OT. You can't try to discredit what someone is saying if you arent looking at all the facts. Facts don't become irrelevant when someone didnt witness them.

I see such a double standard also. The events of the day were apocalyptic. People want to discredit what willie said but he made statements and assumptions based on what he was told. Find something he said before someone 'explained' the scenario/events and see if it jives with the eyewitness stories from others, especially first responders and videos taken by first responders.

But what about the media? They said that it was controlled demolition on september 11th 2001. Its ok for them to change their story but not willie?

Originally posted by George Bush
Looks like you're one of them there hypocritcizers too

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join