It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]My Name Is Dimitri Habibob And I am From The Year 2040[HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Apologies is if this was already pointed out but his time machine engine thing appears to made out of Lego Technic.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by mc1km]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ye it was pointed out a long time ago but still makes me laugh

Dont think he thought anyone would realize

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Last post, this thread, promise!!

BEST Cardassian ever, the actor David Warner, as 'Gul Madred'....sixth Season ST:TNG, episode 237 'Chain of Command' (part II)

Made me donate to the ACLU and other charities....and eerily foreshadowed the current Adminstration's use of torture...this, back in 1992!!!

Makes me ashamed to be an American, sometimes....when I stop to think about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow, this has to be the worst hoax ever, right? It was unbelievable before I finished reading the first sentence. Even the name was horrible. It hoaxes like these that label conspiracy theorists and alternative thinkers as idiots. Shame on the OP.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

that's for you dimitri..nice job..

[edit on 13-9-2008 by TheBadge]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This has got to be the most hilarious hoax ever. Legos.... seriously. Legos. A car time machine. Seriously. Like the Delorean no less.

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I reckon "Mechano" would of been more practical and more believeable

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You still haven't answered my questions yet....

this would determine that you are, as you say at an internet cafe and not lying

Why are you bothering with this line of enquires? That he is at an internet cafe has absolutely no importance here.

He could well be at an internet cafe, posting this turgid little hoax!

I can't wait to get to the end of this thread, I'm loving it! I can't believe people have been asking this prick serious questions!

The guy's post reads like the ramblings of a drugged horse! He has little intelligence, no wit and absolutely no imagination, yet he is cocky enough to think he can get one over on us with this poorly rehashed Titor story!

Unbelievable!

I just hope the mods don't ban him because this is really funny!

Incidentally. I just love that he has been sent back to tell us NOTHING bad happened with CERN! That is great! Are we going to get someone coming back every week now to tell us nothing bad has happened?

[edit on 13-9-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
I did not bring my ID from the year 2040 due to safety reasons. If i misplaced the ID and someone found it there would be big trouble on how it got to the year 2008 and if it is a fake ID..

Lucky you are just posting on a WORLD WIDE forum, the most popular of this genre on the internet then, isn't it?

You need to go back and re-read your Titor. You see, there are many discrepancies between your work and his, most importantly, the person behind Titor was a very intelligent person with a great imagination, who had spent a long time on his story before he started to spread it.
You are someone of low intelligence, no imagination, who has decided, within an hour of your first post, that you could get away with the same stunt.

You're an arrogant bastard, I'll give you that! You must think you are much, much smarter than you are to try and attempt this.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by snc24
Hello Dimitri!

What will happen with USA, Mexico and Canada?
Become American union?

Thank's,
SNC24

Are you seriously asking this pillock a legitimate question?

Seriously???

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What are you smoking?!?!? Super Weed from the Future?!?!? 'Nuf said!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

For the last time the lego is just to cover up all the concrete and wires inside the actual time machine the lego will make it look like an actual part of the car if someone from the year 2008 were to look at it.

Bollocks! Stop lying to us! We aren't stupid! We can see commercial capitalism in action!

Lego has obviously sponsored Time Travel in your era!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by galatea

For the last time the lego is just to cover up all the concrete and wires inside the actual time machine the lego will make it look like an actual part of the car if someone from the year 2008 were to look at it.

ok.. need a picture of the car then.

I think I can answer that question...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by misuneko
Concreate...

Why would you need Concreate in a time machine?

The Time Travel Car (SPONSORED BY LEGO!) has a built in drive way. The future government couldn't afford tar.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob

Could you post the winning lottery numbers for all of next week?

Could you come up with something funny, witty or intelligent to say, by next week?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OK, this has run it's course.

Closed.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join