It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]My Name Is Dimitri Habibob And I am From The Year 2040[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ADMIN NOTE: This has been tagged as a hoax. The so called time machine is an image from a lego mindstorms community site. The member didn't even think to save the pic and then post it without the link to the lego site.
nxtasy.org...
nxtasy.org...

Greetings,
My name is Dimitri Habibob and i am a time traveler from the year 2040. I have meet the famous John Titor as I worked with john for several years as he stoped in the year 2001 he never came back as we never got contact with him ever again. I have travelved from a time machine very similar to the one John traveled in but this machine is much harder to work. I have come to the year 2008 to let everyone know that the popular CERN are creating a big bang experiment as they will find out how the world was created and i am letting you all know that it turns out a sucess as the earth does not get eaten away by black holes and CERN do not find the answer to the experiment. I know many people will not believe i am from the year 2040 but i do not really care as my mission was to let everyone know the results of this experiment. I am happy to answer some future questions but i can only answer ones i think i can answer. All my answers may not be correct as many people change there future as i may say "Nick" will brake his arm on a rollar coster that will make "Nick" not go on a rollar coaster to avoid breaking his arm as he changed his future.

I will go back in 1 month to the year 2040 on the 12 of september as it will take me about 1 day to arrive in the year 2040. I lived in America with an Indian Background but my time machine had a slight error while traveling as i have ended up in Adelaide, Australia. I am writing from an internet cafe called Arena Internet Cafe in Adelaide.

I hope to answer your questions,
Dimitri Habibob

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Dimitri_Habibob]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Crakeur]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Give us proof that you are from the future, show us a image of your time machine dont say that you have a camera you are from the future use holographic projection etc, whatever and just tell what ats looks like in the future and didnt the world end in 2012.

Answer all my questions first

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You've...got to be kidding me, right?...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If you are have Indian background tell me your native town in India and didnt you meet your parents in the past now, why dont you teleport yourself to america

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wellll Alrighty then. Expect to have the hammer of debunking dropped swiftly.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ok to give you proof,
The future is not like you see in the movies with holographic cameras etc just to let you know.

And by proof what would you like me to show you?

No the world does not end in 2012 as that was a theory that many people belived in. I was not alove in the year 2012 but my father told me about that theory as it was all false.

As i agree with the 2nd commenter the future will bring you fear so i may not answer all questions.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ok just tell how our ats looks like in the future or atleast get a camera and show your time machine,

KTK

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
why do they always end up here of all places........

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
why do they always end up here of all places........

You are forgetting ats is the place for conspiracy debates

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
No i am trying to avoid meeting my parents here in the past as it may cause alot of trouble and change the future as i may become not born at all.

I come from a large town in India called mumbai.

Anything else you would like me to answer,

Dimitri Habibob

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow, even less meat than Titor's stufff. Pull the other one mate, it's got bells.
By jeeze, you've posted less proof to prove your statement than your OP!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob

Ok atleast say how many nobel prizes were awarded based on the research done on the LHC

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
No i am trying to avoid meeting my parents here in the past as it may cause alot of trouble and change the future as i may become not born at all.

I come from a large town in India called mumbai.

Anything else you would like me to answer,

Dimitri Habibob

It is not a town it is a city and anyway if you have a Indian background why is your name kind of russian- I meant Dimitri

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Make a prediction that will happen in a week or month from now.

Dont say you cant because if you cant then you are a liar and this thread should be closed.

If you are what you say you are prove it and stop acting like you dont know how to prove it.

We arent idiots here on ATS, and we shouldnt be treated as such.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob

The fact that you just mentioned John Titor is not helping your story out. Will you please post some pictures of "the future." Why are you posting here on ATS? As a "time traveler" don't you have more important things to do?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well since this is a conspiracy site
and your from the future

How about a little info
we have many questions as threads hear how's about answering some of them.

example:
contact with intelligent life outside of earth did it happen?
religion still fighting over it?
proof of afterlife?
uprising of the people against the gov?
lotto numbers? ( thats for me you can u2u me those )

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok to answer a few questions Over 10 nobel prizes were awarded to LHC for that experiment and a picture of my time machine is below. Now this is what makes the time machine work i put that in my car engine and connect it to a few wires and the petrol tank as i go 180km and the time machine will turn that 180km into the speed of light as i will travel through time.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
He is saying that he wont say that as the future might be changed by us at the time of the event, atleast tell us what ats looks like and how did you come to know about ats and tell me when I will get 100000 points.

link   
OH BOY I GOT ALL SORTS OF QUESTIONS!

Why did John leave Pam?

How old was john when you meet him?

What was your purpose for coming back originally? Meaning why were you sent?

May I ask more questions later?

link   
-How much is a gallon of gas and is there a sun shield installed in space?

-Was there a shift in the poles and what is the air quality like?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join