It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crush/Girl Crush: Come on, you know you have one.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
ohhh
my girl crush is Eva Mendes....damn she's like so hot to me. I'd totally go lesbian for her haha.

See, I think it's cool that (most) women can admit to that and not be all paranoid. And as someone pointed out to me earlier today, guys seem to have a little harder time with it, "yeah, I have a crush on so and so BUT I'M NOT GAY!", and so what if they were, right?

Rush

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ugggh...

And...

I dig the whole 'I'll #@&! you up' look.

P.S. If anybody says anything about this post, I'll deny it. j/k But seriously...

[edit on 9/16/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

It's ok bigbert. Your feelings are safe here. Bruce Willis...now he's a man's man for sure!

Rush

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Trying to sound as straight as possible, they are 2 good choices. also, unless I have overlooked them I am surprised no one has mentioned mel Gibson or Brce Willis. (In thier younger years at least) Not my type personally of course but you know what I mean...

Originally posted by q_ball

no homo.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
hahhaha yeah rush its like more whaetver for chicks..

haha guys get all weird when u ask them.. its cool when a guy can be open about it though.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Jake Gyllenhaal

[edit on 9/16/2008 by CA_Orot]

Yeah, I look just like that guy. No really. Every time I go out, it never fails, someone walks up and tells me or I'm talking to a lady and all of a sudden, "Oh my god, that's it. Holy Crap. You look just like Jake Gyllenhaal. Hehe."

That's always cool, except one time this girl said, "Hey, you got the whole broke back mountain thing goin on."

HAHA! I'm not sure which way to take that one. :shk:

Anyway, I have a man crush. His name is Diiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrk Noooooowitzki!

Oh yeah, Steve Nash too....

[edit on 16-9-2008 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

im born in australia, parents turkish. yours?

Born In UK, Half Welsh/Half Moroccan.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

well mate my heart lies with you always !! hahahahah

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

*awaits the inevitable no homo*

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Originally posted by TheBadge
ohhh
my girl crush is Eva Mendes....damn she's like so hot to me. I'd totally go lesbian for her haha.

See, I think it's cool that (most) women can admit to that and not be all paranoid. And as someone pointed out to me earlier today, guys seem to have a little harder time with it, "yeah, I have a crush on so and so BUT I'M NOT GAY!", and so what if they were, right?

Rush

Yeah I see, but I do think that girls are more likely to go lesbian for a crush more than a man going gay. The man see's the guy more like a really cool guy, maybe a father figure, or somebody they want to be like etc

I've seen quite a few comments from girls around the internet saying they would go lesbian for a certain girl lol.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I would go lesbian for a certain girl. :w::w::w:

Actually, a few certain girls.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

What? Did someone say something? AD? Did you hear that lord's the greatest? I've heard that several times and I have to say it's true!!

Rush

sorry rush i couldn't help it.

p.s. and yes i'll quit now.

edit to add that since my vdeo didn't work, i'll just post a pic of the man.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

Yeah, I look just like that guy.

Marry me. Right. Now.

- Carrot

PS. I love you

Jk.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Marry me. Right. Now.

- Carrot

PS. I love you

Awww, it's nice that true love found it's way into one of my threads. You two will make a great couple.

Where's my tissues.......

Rush

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Dangit Lord. Would you quit doing that! Falsifying replies again are ya? Mods....hellllloooooo? hehe What's the matter, you haven't heard those words all day from one of your subservient bimbos.....oops, I mean girlfriends so you have to put words in the mouths of others? I'm shocked.

Rush

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Trying to sound as straight as possible,

Now VIKING, you don't have to convince us. In all of your manly-ness, we would have never thought different.

Rush

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

subservient bimbos mouths

i'll decline comment.

ne way rush, i was just having fun with the whole editing deal. hopefully you know that.

edit again to add that you never said nothing about my idol. funny how it was YOU who always told ppl to keep the thread on topic, then when i post the pic of ali you look right over it. hypocrite!!!

j/k j/k

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Ummm. Thanks anyway, but I will be fine....honestly...

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Yeah I see, but I do think that girls are more likely to go lesbian for a crush more than a man going gay. The man see's the guy more like a really cool guy, maybe a father figure, or somebody they want to be like etc

I've seen quite a few comments from girls around the internet saying they would go lesbian for a certain girl lol.

I have never understood why women are so much more at ease with this stuff than guys? For women it seem OK buy guys it is just wrong....I guessI should insert "no homo" at this point...
I am starting to get the idea alot of the guys are hanging around to find out just which female members are willing to turn...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
....I guessI should insert "no homo" at this point...

Noooooo, we've all move beyond that VIKING, you see...there is no need for you guys to have to keep saying that.....we all know. lmao

I am starting to get the idea alot of the guys are hanging around to find out just which female members are willing to turn...

Hahaha, I spit my fountain coke out with that one I was laughing so hard. Good one VIKING. And nice to see you around lately!

reply to post by LordInfamous

Jeez o pete LI, of course I know that. And I had a great post written about (the awesome) Ali, I can still remember watching his fights with my brothers, then afterwards they would pretend box and let me ref. lmao But then I saw your falsified post....... :bash:

Good for you for actually picking someone other than yourself. I think we're making progress.

Rush

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Jeez o pete

you're starting to sound like wuk. i'll leave that up to you to determine whether or not that's a good or bad thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join