It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crush/Girl Crush: Come on, you know you have one.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I usually hate politicians.

Me too sister! I'm more torn this election than any other, and it's been hard staying out of the political threads, but I force myself.

And Sarah Palin, I like what I see in her, the next few weeks will be very interesting. She carries herself very well, and as a mom I can certainly relate to her. I'm glad that someone chose her, thanks for posting Ashley.

Rush

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Two words.... Dale Jr. He's got it made!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HERACAT

Hi HERACAT and thanks for posting. I presume that you mean this Dale Jr.?

Rush

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Yup! Just embracing my "inner redneck".

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This just in.......q_ball has a new crush, move over Christian!

He likes his "acting". Hehe

Rush

[edit on 29-9-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

lol strictly professional admiration!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Dont forget his biggest ever man crush...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

OMG...........VIKING.............I am LMAO so hard right now I just about fell out of my bed. Oh man, I'm dying here.

Q_ball...we love ya!!!!!

Rush

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

lol im confused so i loved tom cruise in a non gay way too the point where i look like a bollywood version of him! soo what admit it! Im entertaining

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Dont forget his biggest ever man crush...

OH I agree!!
Hands down, Tom Cruise is NO comparison!

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is anonymous, right? Kind of.

Okay well, I have a crush on the drummer for Awesome Color. She's just neat, and informed me of the fact that Iron Butterfly's drummer disappeared after working on a time machine.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yes, I suffer from having a man crush on another man. There is nothing sexual to it at all. Just a great healthy respect for someone. I also have two female friends who have a very heavy girl crush on each other, too, though there is nothing sexual in it either. I am a regular contributer to ATS/BTS and hope to add much to this discussion by saying that you can, as a man, love another man without it becoming a sexual thing. Which is, in my viewpoint, the purest form of love.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank you Anonymous (your identity intrigues me). That's definitely what this thread has been all about, you've got it! And that's not easy for some to understand. Maybe if more people were, let's say, comfortable with those kinds of feelings of admiration for another person of the same sex, then those feelings might not manifest in jealousy/envy and intimidation.

Rush

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hey Rush this is kinda of a strange topic, I would go with Samuel L Jackson. He is one bad mutha!!

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Naomi Wolf...

I would love to discuss BELOW and ABOVE topics with her allllll night...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is semi awkward but cool...I first thought it was a choice of who you would be crushing on here on BTS..

Man-Well Im not calling it a man crush but somebody that I respect and admire and is the epitome of a what a good officer and leader should be...His name is Colonel John Mulholland and Captain Glenn Thomas is an extremely close second.

Woman-I have to say that I adore Jennifer Garner, she is beauty and elegance and I love those brown eyes..She is the prototypical girl next door..grrr baby

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

Hi trust
. I didn't know you snuck in here. Yeah, Samuel, he's cool. I haven't seen that many of his movies, but he's an extremely talented actor.

reply to post by cmd18B

Hi cmd
. Is this the man you are referring to?

Rush

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Why yes..lol..That was him...a very excellent officer and leader....

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

It was an honor to read it, cmd. Thanks for posting.

Rush

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Im glad you took the time to look into that...Its a longshot but you wouldnt happen to have Jennifers Garners phone number would you? I think it would be cool to meet her, Im six foot three and about 215 pounds and If I ever got to meet her I might get overwhelmed with excitement and hurl because I would be so nervous..Im so pathetic, I survive ten years in the Army and here I am probably throwing up if I got the chane to meet my woman crush..lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join