It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crush/Girl Crush: Come on, you know you have one.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

oh btw AD i have to ask, are guys like me one of the types to get the flow going really heavy?

No Eric..guys like you make me laugh.
There is only one guy on the planet that could effectively shortened my seven days down to two. I kicked him to the curb.
Now..back on topic..Sorry Rush!

I FOUND MY CRUSH
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Kate and I will one day have babies. Have you seen her husband? He has nothing on me. I'm pretty much a shoe in for Brad Pitt, but I might need to step up my game for little ol' Kate. The women is perfection.

Speaking of Brad, that'd have to be it. Especially in Snatch with the basement tattoos and that horrible accent. Modeling a life after that character would probably be the most exciting thing you could ever do.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
No Eric..guys like you make me laugh.

i know i said i was done with this thread but reading this made me come back.

is it just me or do ppl feel they always have to use my real name whenever they wanna make a point? not that there's ne thing wrong with it..i've just noticed ppl do it a lot.

does the use of members real names make the interaction more...real?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

DFB..I'm sure Kate would think you cute enough to have babies with.

As for Brad Pitt..
He's looking kinda old these days.
I loved him in Interview with the Vampire..
But by far, my favorite role that he played is this..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Well..you are REAL aren't you?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well..you are the greatest aren't you?

why yes lori, i am.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

why yes lori, i am.

Dude..at least give me the honor of capitalizing the "L" :shk:
SHEESH!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

why yes lori, i am.

NICE EDIT>>NOT!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by justxxme
For me it would probably be Kiera Knightley... for 3 reasons I can think of.

She's hot, justxxme, and yeah, I love the accent too. Johnny Depp kind of creeps me out, I still can't watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with my kids, creepy. Oh, and "The Mask", you know with Jim Carrey, even more creepy.

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I've been loving myself more and more, yeah I think I got a crush on myself.

You too? You don't want to go down that road too, do you? Come back to us Pheonix. INTERVENTION!!!

Rush

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
AD and Lord, RFLMAO, you two are killing me and you both owe me flags for arguing in my thread. STILL RFLMAO

is it just me or do ppl feel they always have to use my real name whenever they wanna make a point?

Yes they do and you should feel lucky that I don't know your midde name, if I use that then I'm really pi......uh.....mad. In fact if it wasn't for that my kids wouldn't even know what their middle name is.

reply to post by AccessDenied

You read my mind with that song! . Other than q_ball's infatuation with CS, that was another reason why I post this thread, I've heard that song all week. It used to freak me out because I have a teenager and I would make her turn it off, but then, it kind of grew on me, lmao, and then I thought, hmmm, would I kiss a girl?....would I like it?...and who would it be.......jeez, now everyone knows.

Rush blushes and goes to find some laundry to do

Rush

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Seriously the only woman that has ever made me think about batting for the other team is Angelina Jolie.

More so for her general attitude and approach to life and because we are the same astrological sign and frankly, shes yummy.

What a funny thread

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellipsis
Seriously the only woman that has ever made me think about batting for the other team is Angelina Jolie.

....."batting for the other team"....that cracks me up.

..... shes yummy.

Yes she is, but she looks kind of tired now days. Having kids of my own I'm looking for a more....uh....childless woman. hehe

Rush

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

YOU HAVE A NICE HANDSOME FACE LORD>>HOT!!!!

wow Lori (see the capital L? happy now?) tyvm. ne way..this man has always been my idol.

i have no man crush on him though. the ONLY man i have a crush on is me, myself, and i.

edit to add that he also favors my grandfather somewhat.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

I've been loving myself more and more, yeah I think I got a crush on myself.

You too? You don't want to go down that road too, do you? Come back to us Pheonix. INTERVENTION!!!

Rush

Uh yeah, I watched "Get Smart" with Anne Hathaway and then later "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" with the lovely Mila Kunis. Then I looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm not that amazing anymore

[edit on 15-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Anyway I wouldn't say these are crushes, but I will say they are some of the best actors I love.

Many of you might not know this guy, but Chow-yun fat was amazing!

In the older days in his Hong Kong movies like, "The Killer" "God Of Gamblers" "A Better Tomorrow" etc he was THE MAN.
Nobody has held two pistols and looked cooler than him. He is full of charisma, he's handsome, he's a cool nice guy etc etc. Basically I admire him, and wished he made more Hong Kong movies, before he went to america.

Another guy I love is Clint Eastwood, well you all know him, The good the bad and the ugly etc. What more can I say, he's one of a kind.

Leonardo DiCaprio, what can I say, when I first heard all about him when Titanic came out, I just didn't get what the big deal was, I didn't actually watch the movie until a later time, he just appeared really annoying, I really didn't like him much, lol

But after actually watching his movies, and seeing how amazing he acts in each movie, how different each character is, he got my respect, one of the best actors in Hollywood. His latest movies like Blood Diamond and The departed were amazing. Plus I can really see why girls like him too haha.

There's probably more, but I'll finish with Wentworth Miller.
The guy is just great in Prison Break, and he looks good in it too.

Disclaimer: I am one of the most straightest guy ever, I simply LOVE women. But I am not scared to admit that I understand what makes a man handsome, and I can appreciate what women see in them.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Disclaimer: I am one of the most straightest guy ever, I simply LOVE women. But I am not scared to admit that I understand what makes a man handsome, and I can appreciate what women see in them.

Well said Pheonix and that's what this thread is about. You don't have to be gay to admire and appreciate someone of the same sex.

Rush

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Well said Pheonix and that's what this thread is about. You don't have to be gay to admire and appreciate someone of the same sex.

Rush

Yeah Q-ball is a good example. Well at least I think he ain't gay lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Edit my quotes again, and you will get a virtual Biotch slap.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There will be NO falsifying of the posts,Lord!

Here ya go, AD. Use this one:

Rush

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
ohhh
my girl crush is Eva Mendes....damn she's like so hot to me. I'd totally go lesbian for her haha.

even though im a chick i'll still answer the man crush hahaha its soooooooo
JAMES FRANCO...HAAAAAAAAy

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join