It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFO Contact Message Of Truth As A Dimensional Time Traveler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ET UFO CONTACT MESSAGE OF TRUTH AS A DIMENSIONAL TIME TRAVELER

We are just beginning to raise the consciousness of the whole world in a global community. There will be many beings who will pass from earth never realizing the next level of the game of life. This is unfortunate but we have a world called reincarnation that may offer their loved ones solace. There are people on earth who can contact these beings that are still able to remain in contact by sound waves of the Akashic Field. Some beings choose to stay on earth because they believe in the old programs which were taught on earth. There are myths and religions on earth.

Source

Found this and thought it was quite apt to post as I have been thinking along the same lines recently.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Good post though be ready for "people" who don't like these kinds of posts to come in and say its garbage.

The consciousness in-streaming right now is much more significant and greater in amount than ever before. The consciousness is saturating itself within the planet and TPTB are not happy about this. They are fighting back hard.

There is a huge shift upcoming and it undoubtedly will be tremendous. There are many people having similar thoughts as yours and slowly the awakening is heightening day by day. Realizing yourself as Co-Creator as solely responsible for your existence is one of the most important lessons at this current time.

There is much confusion and disinformation about the truth of multi-dimensionality, incarnation, and the matrix. There is a lot of truth in this article.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Same old contactee jibba-jabba that's been around since the 1950's.

1) We need to raise consciousness or spirituality
2) We need to do a better job protecting the environment
3) They will make themselves known soon
4) Certain special, extra-sensitive people among you will become very important

Let's hear something new. Yawn.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Oh, how I wish these messages of "hope" and "ascension" would say something different. Just the once. Something that would actually engage those who find all of the previous, and repetitive "communications" from extraterrestrials a complete plagiarism of an original, sci-fi based concept of alien salvation, and deliver a real, innovative statement.
But they don't.

I despair, I truly do. Quotes, from Theresa J. Thurmond Morris and others, such as:

I am considered a dimensional time traveler being. I know of many worlds and many beings.

just elicit an embarrassed hush from many individuals. Why? Because such awkward and demonstrably unprovable declarations are so simply, and I fear deliberately, ambiguous as to exclude any rational criticism. Who can argue with someone who declares they are a "dimensional time traveller being". The inelegant grammar, for a start, jars.

The concept alone, coming from someone who informs us that she was a Field Research Investigative Analyst and a Private & Legal Investigator who then goes on to say:

There are ways to accomplish more than being a human being and intelligent sentient being on earth.
(my italics)

and contradictory statements such as:

I do not believe in stimulants however I can take or leave caffeine in cola and tea.

amongst others just scream poor communicator. And why would any superior intelligence choose to liaise with someone who cannot impart received information with panache and style?

Where, in her message, is there any passing reference to human search for enlightenment and the religions that have inspired billions of individual quests for illumination?

Are they all redundant?

Were all or any of the prophets of divine will liars or deluded?

Dare she declare that Jesus was an alien, or that Mohhamed was wrong?
I don't think so.

She relies on indiscriminate announcements based on unstable, feeble theology. Never is there anything approaching a unifying theory of how all long established religions on earth can be succesfully explained away to make way for her new creed.

Again, why? Because she and her ilk have no explanation, as to openly asssert that all theologies and faiths on earth are either mistaken, or founded on falsities, or suffer from centuries of mistaken translation or personal bias, would open a can of worms they are incapable of dealing with. I would dearly love to see Ms Thurmond Morris debate her beliefs with a gathering of religious leaders. It would be an intelectual blood bath.

Until I read something that is has anything of the power and spirituality of our own, home grown beliefs, in any of their myriad incarnations, then I will continue to ignore and berate those who proselytize falsities and delusions. If what she says is true, where is the evidence of millenia worth of extraterrestrial wisdom and scholarly erudition? I can't see it.

This may seem an aggrieved denunciation of what is, after all, a questionable subject. But it is my right to do so, and I will exercise this right as a rational human being, just as Ms Thurmond Morris has the right to expound her convictions.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is my personal belief, that the truth probably lies within all of us. I keep reading about the new energies accelerating our conscious recall, bringing deep seated memories and knowledge within us to the surface. What have forgotten may be related to the gravitational forces of earth and its magnetism, or it may be a part of our agreements when we come here, or it may be a deliberately induced memory loss to cut us off from our source (this if you've considered messages regarding earth being a prison planet, such as Robert Miles in his coast to coast interview on youtube. In any case, I've experienced a surfacing of many memories this year alone and strong feelings of connection to certain accounts, like a deep churning in my psyche. Memories come tumultously, they're hard to process and leave one shaken. Without going into my memories, I suggest that its up to the individual to search for the truth. Mediation, and asking questions before sleep can help. Looking at various star systems invovled in various accounts. When reading something, as in the above, searching within and setting the intention to remember what you need to remember before sleep. I'd love to hear experiences from others attempting this.
One thing to note with et involvement, as we are basically spiritual in our nature, it appears this is a trait shared within our universe. So reading many differing accounts is good research. And seeking ones own personal answers or memories, even to the concept of where ones people come from, where ones soul comes from. Seek the answers!

[edit on 12-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How many people that condemn threads like this with their "poppycock sneer' have actually sat still long enough to realise that theres more to life......How many?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

For a small fee of course. We all have to make a living.

***SUPER CHARGE YOUR AUDIENCE WITH THE EXCITEMENT THAT 'TJ MORRIS" CAN BRING AND FEEL THE AUDIENCE GET CHARGED SAYING YOUR SEMINAR AND LECTURE WAS THE BEST EVER! IT'S WORTH THE CALL!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sorry its getting late here what that got to do with the price of eggs?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Just another huckster (can you say "Ramtha") out to make a buck, telling people what they want to hear.

Clear enough?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i cant see what peoples problem is with literature such as this,its entirely positive and aims to spread a more positive world view.

it may come from a sleightly different direction ie a feminine and spiritual one but still it aims to better the minds of humanity.not to mention there are alot of spiritual people out there.

were are in dire need of any kind of effort to improve the minds of man.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What happened to the act of forgiveness to everything and anything in our daily lives?
As so often the case we treat others harsher than we treat ourselves.
One can never learn to "love thy Neighbour as thyself" until one can learn to forgive thyself and thy Neighbour.
Fear, anger, hatred, violence and war will never be overcome until one can learn to forgive another in true innocence and humility of the understanding of the spirit of love that lay deep within each and all in oneness.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Its true I know and I have come to accept it. Spirituality has a bad name, in peoples eyes its all about hugging trees and new age meditations with dolphin music and sounds of the rainforest. The truth is unless you have woken up and smelt the real 'coffee' you are going to think like that no matter what anyone says.

I have just found this that incorporates (in my opinion) spirituality with the life we don't know, that doesn't involve hippy music and incence for instance could 'Ghosts' be echos from the 4th dimension? could mediums and clairvoyants be accessing other dimensions, could channellers be tuning into other dimensions, could it really be that simple? Check it out if you haven't already and tell me what you think?

In my opinion everything is connected UFO,ET,ghost,dimension,consciousness,these subjects should not be treated individually but considered to be the key to higher understanding of life.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

that was a cool message bro,thanks

i'm feeling it

if that interests you then i bet this will as well...

www.matthewbooks.com...

love & light

namaste

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
How many people that condemn threads like this with their "poppycock sneer' have actually sat still long enough to realise that theres more to life......How many?

Me, for one.
After all, isn't it the realisation that there is more to life that brings us here to ATS? That's why I'm here. The world isn't as we perceive it. Just scan the boards for the huge amount of bizarre happenings that surround us.

And it's not poppycock sneer (I'm assuming that I was included as a target of that slight. And, by the way, using that phrase is in it self the self same thing). It's having a rational approach. Don't you think we should maintain some rationality to a subject that is inherently unregulated, and uncontrolable? Anyone can chip in with a "channeling" of their own creation. Anyone.

It's open to abuse. Some of these communicator's proclamationsmay well be inspired culturally or intellectualy or spiritualy. It is a possibility that channelers are actually skilled creators of prosaic fiction, but believe the reams of information pouring from them is "sent". I know of several amateur writers who are amazed at what they can achieve when they let their creative side have free rein. The human mind absorbs vast amounts of information that can be reused in a myriad of ways, some of them completely unexpected.

It wavers in the identity of its heralds. The love and peace theme, which is a common foundation in every religion, is almost uniform with only individual input to differentiate from site to site. But just exactly who is broadcasting the information? Is it Jesus? The Nordics? Non coroporeal entities? Higher dimensional species? Other, more advanced humans?

And if there are religious personages involved, as mentioned in the Ashtar Galactic Command, where, in this grand plan, is Mohhamed? I challenge anyone involved in the GLF or Ashtar Command to openly state what part he has in this new creed. Dare you.

I am a spiritual person. I do have an open mind, despite what conclusions my posts may inspire. I hold beliefs, many deepseated ones and others that I can not yet form in words. I honestly trust in the concept that genuinley heartfelt feelings and emotion are just as important as vocal understanding. My beliefs are not compatible with anything the GLF propound, though we share the commonality of a belief in alien life visiting our planet.

In my opinion everything is connected UFO,ET,ghost,dimension,consciousness,these subjects should not be treated individually but considered to be the key to higher understanding of life.

In this, I agree with you wholeheartedly. We don't, as yet, have the unifying explanation for very real, ongoing "supernatural" phenomena. But it will come. I just don't believe it will come from any mediocre source founded on a fifty year old form of ufology, or a DVD priced at $22.99 plus shipping.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

No no,my sneer remark was not a slight at you at all, infact I think I missed your post, it was intended for the people with closed minds who believe in the lies of what we are told to be true.

And, by the way, using that phrase is in it self the self same thing

Ps dont be so pernickety

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Its true I know and I have come to accept it. Spirituality has a bad name, in peoples eyes its all about hugging trees and new age meditations with dolphin music and sounds of the rainforest. The truth is unless you have woken up and smelt the real 'coffee' you are going to think like that no matter what anyone says.

I have just found this that incorporates (in my opinion) spirituality with the life we don't know, that doesn't involve hippy music and incence for instance could 'Ghosts' be echos from the 4th dimension? could mediums and clairvoyants be accessing other dimensions, could channellers be tuning into other dimensions, could it really be that simple? Check it out if you haven't already and tell me what you think?

it is all connected,thanks bro

much love to you and all

namaste

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
it is all connected,thanks bro

We all playing our own intergalactic parts in all of this, we are connected by infinate strands of a higher metaphysical consciousness

Thanks for the link by the way

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Beamish

No no,my sneer remark was not a slight at you at all, infact I think I missed your post, it was intended for the people with closed minds who believe in the lies of what we are told to be true.

franspeakfree... respectively,

The irony is that it could be perceived that you are guilty of the exact same thing...
Do you have an inside track on what the truth is - or just what you would like it to be.. ? There is no offense intended here, just an observation.

IRM

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've read accounts of others, like me, who have experienced recall, some very clear. That account was similar in a way to what Robert Miles has to say about earth as a prison planet, though I believe that may be only a part of it. Some are here because a suitable experience is planned to allow their growth, in other words earth as a school exists for some, and some may be here as volunteers to help the consciousness of the planet, or even to assist with an individual they love's growth. We only forget while in this life.
However, in the concept of life as a prison, which some may awaken to. This really implies coming from elsewhere, perhaps even coming from future timelines and various star systems. For example, having read accounts of the wars of the Procyonese from the Procyon System, from another thead/forum, the possibility occurred to me that instead of being the past, these experiences may be future events. The prison experience may truly be a time traveling into a primitive past to relearn obviously missed lessons, or an unjust punishment by a fascist element. These could be some of the reasons behind so many different visitors, and some of the help some people are getting from them. Some want to assist us to wake up!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have been in contact since before birth, that said my message before the phrase was coined was that I was being prepared for the shift. That was in 1986ish.

One of the messages I received over again was to not get caught up in the lightning, in what shows my own inner divinity, but rather to use the electricity from the lightning to follow my own path.

This was a message about being practical in my everyday approach. To use the lightning and if and when in my life time I see ships filling the skies to go about my own life, to live my life as fully as it was given to me to be.

I hear much these days as in past days weeks and years about the coming October surprise from the sky, well I doubt it. What I do expect to see if cigarettes don't kill me before my time is a shift in the earths axis and that I was already conditioned for long ago.

Live your intended life without concern for the magic and the fantasy, live with your feet firmly planted in the soil. for if you were to be part of some greater galactic involvement you would not have chosen this planet or it would not have been chosen for you.

I know that life is often hard to bear and that rescue from the skies from some advanced alien ship would be an awesome idea, to be part of a society where torture and cruelty is something long forgotten, but how did those societies evolve? Not by being bailed out, but by becoming enlightened on an individual basis.

When you look 'inside' for the truth there I promise you will find the endless sky. The unlimited sky of consciousness where no time exists, where you are free completely free. If you become enlightened then we all become that much closer because in the cosmic scheme of things no one is separate and no one has anything to fear.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join