It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFO Contact Message Of Truth As A Dimensional Time Traveler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Beamish

No no,my sneer remark was not a slight at you at all, infact I think I missed your post, it was intended for the people with closed minds who believe in the lies of what we are told to be true.

And, by the way, using that phrase is in it self the self same thing

Ps dont be so pernickety

Missed my post, or skipped reading it?

Do closed minds, in your opinion, equate to anyone who doesn't agree with your world view?

Pernickety? Wow. I've been called many things, but that's a new one.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes - I guess I should take this quote away since it was only for the other part of my life. It had nothing to do with anything except what it was used for at the time. I do not receive any compensation for being on stage and actually worked for charity for the last seven years meaning no money was given to me! I am interested in motivational seminars which Rudolph Giuliani and Gen. Colin Powell will be speaking with other dynamic speakers on Mon. Oct. 27, 2008 call 1-800-445-2162 through Nashville TN Sommet Center. Get Motivated Seminars Inc. This quote is referring to MOTIVATIONAL SEMINARS!

I prefer not to do individual readings because of the global energy changes now. I totally believe in experiences but through what one chooses to create!

However, I shall continue to write and share my thoughts with others as long as I am in a physical, mental, and spiritual body. We are all here to share, explore, refine, define, and experience life before returning to the ONE. I had left my body on more than one occasion and this is what allowed me to learn about out of body experiences before it was cool or HIP!

Becoming a writer for public on the Internet leaves one open to criticism! Part of being human and sharing in hopes that others want to learn and share too! TJ TM

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to believe that inter-dimensional beings would bring a message for our world or our people since they were entirely out of another dimension. Unless, of course, their world and our world were indivisibly connected in some deep way that would make them want us to alter our behavior on Earth to reduce the issue we make for them in their own dimension.

Anyway, expired thread, but it was a good read.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Beamish

Would it bring you a measure of satisfaction if someone did make those statements? If for example the various religions were shown to be created by various individuals, groups and governments through the ages, for personal agendas, political gains and to conform with personal beliefs?

Would you like to hear that many stories date back far further than their sources indicate, that stories are borrowed and distorted from earlier shamanic beliefs and cultural stories? Perhaps you'd like to know how many people had a part in modern religious texts, and highlight their inconsistencies, the varying nature of their portrayals, the inherant cultural demands and reinforcements implied? Perhaps you prefer to pick up on the "hellfire" style of preaching and the intent to keep the masses in order?

You don't need telling about those things because you already question them. This much is apparent in your statements already. I'm not saying it is a bad thing - it would indeed be a far better thing if your entire species learnt to do as you do. To understand each other, to question, to think for self and think of others. To see consequence and motive, to graps the bigger picture. It is sadly a rare thing, something you would expect to find far more commonplace in a society at your level.

That said, positivity in construction and intent is always good. Sometimes negativity may be demanded to reach an end goal where little alternative is apparent. Positivity in thought alone and without action, you would not expect to change the world though, would you. I would then be hesitant to subscribe to mentalities who focus soley on thinking positively.

edit on 2-1-2015 by simon155 because: one typo less

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ohh nice aliens are trying to communicate some wisdom to us, cool we can always learn something new.

Wouldnt it be just dandy if they played more of a proactive role in our lives for those of us that wanted them to?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Ohh nice aliens are trying to communicate some wisdom to us, cool we can always learn something new.

Wouldnt it be just dandy if they played more of a proactive role in our lives for those of us that wanted them to?

I'd settle for "them" just telling us something new about the universe we share. Presumably they have explored more of it than us. So why not? It would beat the New Age mystical nonsense they usually tell us about federations of light, "photon belts" and the like.
edit on 13-1-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Epsillion70
What happened to the act of forgiveness to everything and anything in our daily lives?

I'm not Jesus, so that's not really my job.

Since I don't believe in an afterlife when all the old scores are evened up, I'm of the opinion that there are some people you don't forgive, but only tolerate. And if they do something out of line, they deserve to feel the full weight of vengeance and retribution on themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I'd settle for "them" just telling us something new about the universe we share. Presumably they have explored more of it than us. So why not? It would beat the New Age mystical nonsense they usually tell us about federations of light, "photon belts" and the like.
Yeah thats nice too, however I need to meet some space goddess's in order for my life to be complete!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join