It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gal Offers Virginity To Highest Bidder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Gal Offers Virginity To Highest Bidder

www.cnn.com

A Sacramento State grad tries to make money by auctioning off her virginity for graduate studies. Affiliate KOVR reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow, Opinions vary but Ill be honest with you...shes attractive. I happen to be FOR legalizing this type of transaction for as an adult this is a choice she gets to make with her body. Im sure the activists will be out in full force calling her every name in the book but hey....

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why would you want to have sex with a virgin by choice?
Wouldn't you be able to imagine that ummm someones first time wouldn't be the most pleasurable sexual experience you could have?
And why on earth would you want to pay for sex?
Weirdo's.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think the sad thing here is this person's priorities, to be honest. It's sad to see people so out of touch with the things that matter most in life. But, it's her life to use as she wishes, I suppose. We reap what we sow.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Why would you want to have sex with a virgin by choice?
Wouldn't you be able to imagine that ummm someones first time wouldn't be the most pleasurable sexual experience you could have?
And why on earth would you want to pay for sex?
Weirdo's.

Its some mens fantasy. I personally agree I prefer a little more experienced but hey hot is hot.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnine_sweet
I think the sad thing here is this person's priorities, to be honest. It's sad to see people so out of touch with the things that matter most in life. But, it's her life to use as she wishes, I suppose. We reap what we sow.

Yup it is her choice. I mean she says she is doing it for grad school I mean hey what is 15 minutes of sex compared to a lifetime of success? Maybe I am just immoral.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Video wont load so i cant tell how hot she is

I will start the bidding with my usual yorkshire charm and sophistication.

One night out at the pictures to see a film of MY choice
As much lager or bacardi as she can drink as long as she drinks her beer in halfs. Cant do with birds drinking pints
trip to KFC for either a flaming tower OR a 3 piece box with fries
Night at my place but she must leave before 9am after cooking my breakfast

If these conditions are all met then she might even get a second date as well. If she brings a hot mate with her for extra fun then she gets to choose the film we watch as a bonus

can i bid on ebay?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I was just watching this and I LOL'ed at the dude that said she did'nt look like a virgin then laughed!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
I was just watching this and I LOL'ed at the dude that said she did'nt look like a virgin then laughed!

LOL I did too for I know the guy who made the comment was a virgin for sure

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

i guess that all lies in what you consider the most important kind of success one can have. I know I certainly would never have an interest in someone who values monetary success so far above their own person.

on a side note, Im not sure I get why this goes on BTS? It's not exactly alternative news, I suppose, but it does touch on some subjects that are often debated in the alternative community.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

i guess that all lies in what you consider the most important kind of success one can have. I know I certainly would never have an interest in someone who values monetary success so far above their own person.

on a side note, Im not sure I get why this goes on BTS? It's not exactly alternative news, I suppose, but it does touch on some subjects that are often debated in the alternative community.

I sent memory shock the same message he moved it. To me this is alternative news but hey what do I know.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well, I suppose, depending on one's cultural background, it wouldn't be very alternative to some. Europe, for example, has a bit different cultural background with prostitution than the US. Perhaps that's the logic.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well, I suppose, depending on one's cultural background, it wouldn't be very alternative to some. Europe, for example, has a bit different cultural background with prostitution than the US. Perhaps that's the logic.

But when you see some of the stories in the Alt news section they bar far are not alternative. Once again it is what it is alls I can do is post them. The mods get to choose where they go. But what will tick me off is if someone else does this story and they put it to alt news and the mods let it stay. It happens to me all the time and that is annoying.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Your video still won't load, but I caught a bit of the story on CNN this morning.
One question..
Got medical proof from a highly respected ob/gyn that she is in fact a virgin?
She looks far too pretty to not have been touched, but that's my 2 cents worth.
Now to go further...
Has she truly thought of the implications of her actions?
Is it really all about the money?
Does her body mean that little to her?
If she has truly hung on to her virginity for this length of time, I have to assume it was for good reason. So why throw it away on the highest bidder?
What if it's some guy who's really hideous? You know what they say..how you never forget your first and all that.
It also annoys me the message she is sending out to other young women.
Her virginity is only worth whatever dollar value some horny guy puts on her?
That's just sick.
She may be pretty to look at, but there is some serious ugliness hiding inside.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Your video still won't load, but I caught a bit of the story on CNN this morning.
One question..
Got medical proof from a highly respected ob/gyn that she is in fact a virgin?
She looks far too pretty to not have been touched, but that's my 2 cents worth.
Now to go further...
Has she truly thought of the implications of her actions?
Is it really all about the money?
Does her body mean that little to her?
If she has truly hung on to her virginity for this length of time, I have to assume it was for good reason. So why throw it away on the highest bidder?
What if it's some guy who's really hideous? You know what they say..how you never forget your first and all that.
It also annoys me the message she is sending out to other young women.
Her virginity is only worth whatever dollar value some horny guy puts on her?
That's just sick.
She may be pretty to look at, but there is some serious ugliness hiding inside.

reading these, all sensible reasonable questions and valid points for her to and us to think on .....except maybe

"She looks far too pretty to not have been touched, but that's my 2 cents worth." she aint ugly so how can she be .......... lmao

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A MILLION DOLLARS!? FOR HER!? Bahahaha

If I met her at a bar, I'd buy her a couple drinks and if that wasn't enough to seal the deal, I'd be moseying along. She's cute but no cuter than the average 20-something year old chick. She's certainly nothing I'd be calling my buddies to brag about in the morning.

I hope she realizes the kid of guy shes going to get lol. He's going to be OLD to have a million laying around to throw at a hooker, which is what she is.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The video has expired on cnn.com, so I hunted it down.

youtube

As to her choice, it is exactly that. She actually makes a good arguement for her reasoning. At least she does have some standard of criteria and is not just giving it up to the highest bidder.
Using the Bunny Ranch as the medium is a good choice, considering the nature of the transaction. At least she is guaranteed a measure of privacy and security. Who knows, she may go in a virgin and never come out.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'd guess her motivations are purely the money and her five minutes of fame she is already enjoying doubt she has thought the long term consequences through though.

Who would want to hook up with a chick famous for selling herself I know I'd stay well clear from anyone with those issues.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
Who would want to hook up with a chick famous for selling herself I know I'd stay well clear from anyone with those issues.

I was thinking that at first...

But then I realized, who am I kidding? I'd hit it. Not because she's anything special but because then I could tell people I hit it for free

A million dollars lol

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I heard that the bid was up to $250,000 as of last night! She became to expensive for me after my five dollar bid was beat!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join