It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant and Baghdad Batteries explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello Mod. Please let me know if this article is o.k. to post, but I thought people might find it interesting.

I found this on knol, Googles new knowing catalog. I've heard of strange substances being used in the temple before, but check this out. I'm wondering if anyone knows of these practices. Enjoy

The Ark of the Covenant returned to Jerusalem by Norman Christian Hoffmann The American Illuminati

The Ark of the Covenant and the Batteries of Baghdad explained!

In no way does the author and/or his/her affiliates endorse the use of scheduled substances without the supervision of a registered doctor of medicine nor the manufacture thereof.

The Ark of the Covenant as it is constructed in the Bible, with the ingredients that were used, was a gold lined box or ark used to cook essential oils from pith, calamus, myrrh, sassafras, Aaron's Rod and cinnamon/cassia. Vinegar or spoiled wine acid was then added to this mixture. The introduction of copper or iron rods then caused a chemical process known as electro-chemical reduction by which the pith, calamus, myrrh, sassafras, Aaron's Rod and and cinnamon/cassia were reduced to their essential oils much like a car battery today would produce the same results if an organic material was added to the battery and then allowed to sit in the sun for just a few hours. The process described in the Bible to do this is exactly the same process used to manufacture crystal meth and many other essential oils!

Full Artical

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not quite sure were your going with this but i sure hope you arnt comparing the ark to crystal meth.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So were they making ice or or were they just really into aromatherapy?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I'm not sure how many bible thumpers are going to read this post but I'm pretty sure they will not be happy with you. Interesting article and point of view though, I'll give you that much.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I doubt that it's true, but it'd certainly be amusing it it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.x211
Not quite sure were your going with this but i sure hope you arnt comparing the ark to crystal meth.

I wasn't going anywhere with it, just presenting the information as I found it to be very interesting.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I'm not sure how many bible thumpers are going to read this post but I'm pretty sure they will not be happy with you. Interesting article and point of view though, I'll give you that much.

Not to worried about what the bible thumpers will think. Hopefully it will open up there eyes a little.

Peace

[edit on 11-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The Universe is comprised of radio frequencies, energies of all kinds, all of which oscillate at certain wave lengths. All of which can be attenuated by science. Even the celestial experience of Eloah, Elohim or God. It is science. All we need do is listen

I liked this part from the article you posted.

Many times people throw the baby out with the bathwater!

(I finally found a use for that silly saying!)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's true though yes? Everything is as a string plucked and the pluck is what gives it life to music. Now all we have to do is remember how to use our tuning knobs.

Here's one that mass programs society and is akin to the Rams Horn blown by the Israelites on Rosh Hashana and as a look out call.

The NBC chimes 1step, 2step, 1.5step

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
One thing I noticed is that sassafras is native to to eastern North America and eastern Asia. Not exactly the area of the Sinai, or Middle East. I doubt this plant was used by the Hebrews in any way, unless it was imported. Is there any evidence that they imported sassafras from China or Taiwan, or dare I say it, North America? If not then it casts doubt on the veracity of the article.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join