It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS/BTS Wack Independant Union of Posters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
For those that feel that the UWP is too corrupt a system for their taste I humbly offer the WIUP (We Up) Wack Independant Union of Posters.

Here you will find no corruption, scandal, or incidious NPO propiganda. Here your independance is assured. No fees, no dues, no strange Christian Slater chants.

Yes the WIUP supports you the independant Wack Poster.

We Up, We Up, We Up.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Great. Time for a cartoon. Cue the music!

[edit on 9/10/0808 by Dirty Vegas]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow! You make a good point about a persons independence. One concern I have is what if I get flamed by another ATS/BTS member, won't my independence be worthless in defending myself then? Hence the WPU for ATS/BTS.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I would like to present the UWP a warm welcome and I feel that their presence will bring much clarity and freedom to the Wack posters of BTS.

Three cheers to the we UP we UP we TUP oops... i have a cold...

and just so you know there is no such thing as The NPO (yay).

and if you should find a penguin stationed atop of your television just do as I
do and ignore it.. it's not UP to anything it's just hanging out....

[edit on 10-9-2008 by UNKNOWN SOURCE]

that is all....have a happy(feet) day...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by NPO World Services]

[edit on 11-9-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hmm, I like the idea of a independent union of wack posters. My only problem is that I'm not sure if I qualify as a wack posters. I skip from the totally wacked out posting style to the logical and scientific mindset. I'm a Bi-polar(Bear) posting style of person.

If you'll have me then I'll be happy to join.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Would my thread on Obama and McCain paper dolls qualify me for your union?
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
For those that feel that the UWP is too corrupt a system for their taste I humbly offer the WIUP (We Up) Wack Independant Union of Posters.

WIUP? I like it, it sounds cool. We-up. "Yeah, I'm a member of We-up."

My one question is...

I thought you were against Union's Wukky...and the U in WIUP stands for Union...correct?

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What's up with this...can I get a little background on what this is all about and why there is two separate groupd offering the same thing?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thank you all for coming. Let's get this meeting started. I will be happy to answer all of your questions. Let me start by saying that the independence of Wack Posts should always be paramount in any collective organisation. At WI UP we want to strive for that independence and allow our membership the freedom and individuality that makes wack posting such a pleasure. Whether you are a part time wack poster, or a master wacker your zainy posts are yours and yours alone. We only strive to improve the quality of each wack post and these meetings will help showcase your talent in the field of wack posting.

Ill take the first question. Yes Dirty Vegas.

reply to post by Dirty Vegas

Yes We Up is proud to be affiliated with the ministry of silly walks. Thank you for pointing that out. We strive not only to post wacky on the boards but to showcase our unique individual brand of wackyness to the world and thus make the world a much better place.

Yes MrMysticism?

reply to post by MrMysticism

Unfortunately the UWP has no real authority to stop someone from flaming you, the sad fact of the matter is that those that have joined the UWP unfortunately have little protection beyond the T&C and thus your hard worked union dues only help prop up a criminal mastermind and his evil henchwoman.

Yes to the short well dressed fellow?
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

I am sorry TUP but Wi Up does not support nor condone the secret society known as The New Penguin Order. I am afraid that your going to have to waddle on out. Thank you for stopping by and please pick up your egg on the way out.

Yes Mr. Deson?
reply to post by Deson

Ah the beauty of being an independent wack poster is the freedom to choose whether or not to make your post wacky. It's entirely up to you. There are no guidelines, no rules, no dues. If you do make a wacky post all we ask is for you to share with us the wackyness of your post so that we all might benefit in learning better techniques to be wackier posters. You are very welcome to join thank you for being here.

Yes to the stunning young lady in the back?
reply to post by raven bombshell

Not only does that qualify as a wacky post, that also qualifies as one of the most creepy things I have ever witnessed. Thank you for your contribution. You are quite welcome here.

Yes to the lady in the trench coat and fedora?
reply to post by CA_Orot

Ah but I am against all the corruption that Unions like the UWP stands for. I have time and time again found that the UWP has corruption rife within it's management. Even so far as criminal activity involving Illegal Kitty Smuggling. I am afraid you will have to follow your Meglomaniacal Antarctic Fowl boss out the door as well.

reply to post by Bunch

The reason Wi Up started was for the expressed purpose of letting wack posters have a central meeting place to boast about particularly wacky posts or threads they have made. We at Wi Up don't offer the same services as UWP because unlike the UWP we at Wi Up are all for the independence of our wacky posts. We simply want to encourage our membership to enlighten us with the funny or wacky posts they see on the boards so that we all can enjoy them.

We don't want Union dues, we won't get involved with sinister antarctic secret societies, and I promise you not one kitten will be illegally smuggled in these hallowed halls!

Thank you for coming, please have some cake, & coffee and mingle about and introduce yourselves to each other.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by CA_Orot

Ah but I am against all the corruption that Unions like the UWP stands for. I have time and time again found that the UWP has corruption rife within it's management. Even so far as criminal activity involving Illegal Kitty Smuggling. I am afraid you will have to follow your Meglomaniacal Antarctic Fowl boss out the door as well.

Trenchcoat? Fedora? Lol

The UWP does NOT stand for Corruption. Perhaps we should have a Question and Answer Period over at the UWP Headquarters - to ease everyones minds?? You're invited anytime, to stop in. Let me know the time, and we'll arrange for the Board Room to be set up.

No Kittens have ever been illegally smuggled, or juggled, for that matter anywhere NEAR the UWP Headquarters. Nor any of their affiliates which may/may not exist (NPO yay).

The non-existant NPO (yay!) works with UWP to make Yogawear affordable for everyone, so that everyone might enjoy the comforts of premium loungewear...

Again. Anyone is invited to drpo in to the UWP Building, and we can address all of your questions there. Any questions pertaining to the Smuggling of Kittens, should be addressed to Q_Ball. As he is a Vegetarian, I'm sure he would love to iron out any misunderstandings.

Thank you, I'll leave you to you're coffee and Cake. Wukky Darling, pleasure as always

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Wow! A representative that answers all question. I was in the Hotel Union and the rep would not answer my calls. When I did hear from them I got rude comments. I sent them a picture of me flipping them off and the owner of the union thought it was mildly funny.

I promised never to do it again, but these reps think they are hot sh%$ and the owner thought so also.

Just to let you know WhatUKno, I'll never be flipping you off dude!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

Wack posting is a multi-million point a year business. The UWP wants to use your hard earned Wack post point dues to prop up their evil corporate empire. Even now your hard earned points have provided the Mob Boss/Union Leader with a lavish lifestyle and accouterments far beyond his own earned points means.

Yes the insidiousness of the UWP is deep and disturbed. The corruption of the UWP and their puppet masters the NPO is far reaching and deeply seeded in the organization.

I on the other hand am here to ensure that your wack posts get recognition. Post a link to those wack posts you hold dear here. Together we can learn from each other and become better wack posters! The Wack Independent Union of Posters (Wi Up) want's your wack posts not your well earned points like those gready criminals the UWP.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

i will join if
you can ganrentee you wont go into
other topics and post crap about how you support that topic

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Exactly, Wi Up does not spam topics, we are independent posters posting independently. If however you feel that you have a post that is particularly wacky. Please feel free to post it here with a link to the original post so that we all can enjoy the wack post together.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Then I am in

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So the Wi Up rules are simple, instead of posting wack posts in our name, bring your favorite wack posts here for everyone to enjoy

Glad to have you aboard Bodrul

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

cant get anymore wacky then a shampoo topic

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

That certanly does qualify as a wacky thread.

heres one that is begging Just BEGGING to be includedl

Remote Viewers see Giant Iranian Radiation/Gene splicing Terrrorist Spider Project

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'm on to you and fully understand what you are saying. Those greedy bastards thinking more is better. I still respect them because no one is perfect or maybe I need to look deep in my psyche and realize that it is points envy!

reply to post by bodrul

I liked your wack post!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
my second contribution

new topics

top topics

join