It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So its the end of the world... what will YOU do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Lets say this whole CERN thing gets out of hand and we're told we have 24 hours left to live... what would everyone do? Please post what you would likely do and make it good. I encourage you to flag this thread and star your favorite answers. Alrighty, lets get this started!!!

I would....
Steal a personal jet, fly to CERN and kick each and every scientist in the junk for screwing over me and my family. Then, with whatever time I had left, I would probably go to vegas and streak down the streets screaming with my face painted like braveheart. I would rob slot machines and tackle the street performers. I would get hammered as hell until I just couldnt drink anymore and then pass out in the alley with the smelly bums and welcome my end.

:w::w::w:

[edit on 9/10/2008 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
- -- THIS THREAD IS SUPPORTED BY THE UNION OF WACK POSTERS ---

PS

THE UNION DOES NOT BELIEVE ITS THE END OF THE UNIVERSE!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Lmao, that wasnt the point of this thread... would you tell me what the "UWP" would do if this WAS the end? Of course not. Thanks for supporting the thread tho.

-Z-

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Not run.

But seriously, I wouldn't run.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
You guys are totally missing the whole point of this thread. Lol.
U HAVE 24 HOURS TO LIVE!!! GIVE ME SOME CRAZY CRAP UD DO!!!
-Z-

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh that's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.

looked into eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world
serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs.

Feed it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder
start to clatter with fear fight down height.

we see wire in a fire, representing seven games, and a government
for hire at a combat site.

Left of west and coming in a hurry with the furys breathing down your neck.

Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing.

Fine, then. Uh oh, overflow, population, common food, but it'll do to Save
yourself, serve yourself.

World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture andthe revered and the right, right.

You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
**sigh**
Can nobody read anymore? Geez. POST WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF THE WORLD WAS ENDING IN 24 HOURS!! ITS SIMPLE!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
uhm, part like it's 1999??

or did i just date myself?

oop!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wow, totally ruined this thread guys. Lol.
No imagination anymore.

-Z-

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think the resounding message your receiving here is that ATSrs don't want to think about the end of the world anymore. Overall I think the average ATS poster is getting over the "Chicken Little" syndrome where everything is cause for alarm and the end of the world is around every corner.

Sorry man, were just too positive.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yeah but this is a WHAT IF!! thread, Im just sayen, if u got 24 hours to live, what do u do?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OMG, get over it and just post what you'd do in your last 24 hours alive.
Is it really that hard?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ummm... pay the extra charge for 24 hour delivery on those tin foil hats?

Sorry, just couldn't resist.... WhatUKno made me do it

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

I would do the same thing as you without passing out, robbing, and being painted!

Find a cute guy somewhere and.......chill?

...then streak through Area 51, and try to catch a ride with the Aliens!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Lol, damn you WhatUKno...
Stop influencing the people here at ats!! See where them foil hats get you? Ur under this tool's mind control!! Juss playen.

But for real, cmon yall....

-Z-

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
spend the first 2 hours tracking down all the omg 2012 were all going to die planet X of the nirubu is comming threads and insult them all for bieng very wrong and believing the mayans

possibly spam "and where is your god now" on all the religeous threads to give them somthing to debate as they sit around deniying its the end of the world as thier various dieties havnt popped up to lead them all off to thier holy land of choice (unless thier dieties did and id use this time to amuse myself at how wrong i was)

then id take smoking back up ...... and drastically increase my alcohol consumption and go find some friendly company to while away the hours

may as well die with a smile on my face

and if i had a spare few minutes get a stick with a nail through it and chase Fergu, run now dam it!!!

gotta ask ZyPHeR why rob the slots? wouldnt it be quicker to just rob what ever you were gonna buy with the money from the slots

[edit on 11/9/08 by noobfun]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
LOL
finally, a decent reply!!! Yes, good point... I should just rob whatever I was gonna buy with the money from the slots. But, suppose I was going to buy prostitutes... shall I just steal them?

I guess money would be pretty much pointless at a time such as that, but thats what came to mind first when I thought about it.

Good post though, lets hear some more. And taking up smoking is never a bad idea. Statistically you are more likely to die from something other than smoking in your lifetime, especially in such troubled times as these. The way I see it, I can smoke a carton a day, and more likely die from a nuclear warhead from a pissed off country than from dying of cancer. Just my opinion though.

-Z-

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Comparative death rates Smoking kills far more Victorians every year than road accidents, alcohol and other drugs combined. Deaths due to tobacco use account for 82 per cent of all drug-caused deaths, and for around 15 per cent of deaths from all causes.
Source

That's just in my state,

Smoking-related diseases killed 19,019 Australians in 1998. This equals 52 preventable deaths
every day. Smoking resulted in over 980,000 days spent in hospital and cost over $700 million in
hospital costs in the financial year 1998–99.
Information sheet on the same site.

Sometimes you need it shoved in your face.

ANYWHO, on topic, I'd probably spray paint stripper all over the walls of the new library at school and put fireworks in the new LCD screen computers...

Roswell.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fine, shesh, if you want to talk about the end of the world were all gonna die stuff AGAIN Ill play.

I would break into a pharmacy and take all sorts of nifty "supplies" and go out in a purple haze.

or

go get lots of firearms, and whatever other kind of explosives or incendiary devices and "accidentally" set them off in really populated areas.

Or

Find some hot readhead that frequents the internet, and my avatar *ahem* and Bow chica bow bow.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Fine, shesh, if you want to talk about the end of the world were all gonna die stuff AGAIN Ill play.

yeah but this is a fun end of the world

not the usual omg cern made my coffee spill the worlds gonna end and i just saw planet nirbu when i was taking a dump in the woods and all the ignorant melodrama

its fun stuff only people

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join