It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho hammers subway passenger

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

In my world, ain't too many 'gangsta's', and the ones who are here sure as hell ain't gonna be stepping into a fight to break it up.. more often then not they'll be the ones clubbing the dude.

If you truly are such a 'true-blood hero' (sorry, not convinced, tbh) then Kudo's to you, I'm sure you make your parents proud.

Maybe you should be in law enforcement then.. God knows there's a lot of pencilpushers there who could sure use the example..

You'd get indicted offcourse.. maybe worse, but hey, that's what being a Hero is all about I guess ?

That, and to have more material for a nice rap album offcourse?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I cant believe how many people where watching this happen and yet no-one done anything. A few people said you would have helped him if you where there. But ask yourself 'would you'. I would like to think i would help out, i just couldnt stand by and let this happen to someone, espcially if he was asleep and didnt see it coming. I'll be honest though, i really dont no what i would have done in that situation.

All you Americans are like "help our fellow man" but no-one stood by that to help this poor lad.

As for a 5 miniute beating with a claw hammer, the guy only suffered a few cuts and that was all. Now he is either one tough son of a bitch or the other fella is an absolute pussy. Surely if you beat someone for that long you would kill him.

I've been hit in the hand with a hammer and broke bones, so gettin hit in the head would crush the skull and give some serious brain damage.

My point is though, if no-one helps him, then they cant complain if he doesnt help anyone. I could see him helping people just so they dont have to go through what he did.

We should all love our fellow man and help the innocent.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

My guess is he obtained the hammer illegally, either through a "five finger discount", or had a shadow purchaser buy it for him. The regs are so tight, I doubt he got it legally. We need to look into the manufacture of said hammer to determine if there is a danger to the public allowing the proliferation of this type of weapon...I mean, a "double" claw hammer is twice the threat as a "single" claw variety. I will contact the National Hammer Association immediately to determine their stance on the issue...there otta be a law!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Not a single person there had a gun, so of course no one did anything. Don't wonder why we have criminals, they simply are not afraid of you the person who doesn't belive in the second amendment.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join