It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Over For eye open doors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Something has happened that has changed my view of the internet. I have also been using it far too much. Time to enter reality and stop the illusions. To all of my friends. It's been good.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Woah there buddy. Not asking for specifics here, but..keep it all in perspective.
Balance is good..I agree. But please don't leave.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

Oh no...your not going anywhere Mister Eye!

Take some time away if need but, don't leave, your one of the best friends here I have!

I'm here if you need to talk hun!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Aw, EOD, you're my fellow Rush lover. I hope that everything is ok. So if you go....don't be gone too long, pleeeeese. Don't make me use my Kate Winslet in Titanic voice....."come back come back".

There's a lot of people here that care about ya!

Rush

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm in agreement here. Perhaps taking it in moderation maybe the key if you feel that you've spent too much time on the net. Don't throw it all away. If you need to take a breather then by all means feel free to do so. But by all means please return on occasion to let us know how your doing and what's going on in your life.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Deson]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yeh no need to limit yourself.

Come here just on the weekends or something. Too much of anything is bad.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hey Hey Hey..

Now you have upset the order of my life...

You can go if you want but know this.... you would be sorely missed if you go...

Do I have to come all the way down there to hug you???

We all go through phases where we don't want to see the computer... I hope it is a temporary thing for you...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I got sketchy and wigged out a little... I will stick around, but i do need to limit my participation. Thank you all for your support and kind words. It means a lot to know there are people out there.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You better not flake on us dude. We are your friends and you cant just bail on us now. Hugz!

top topics

join