It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Static Sky's Cipher Game

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Awesome job Americandingbat! You never fail to amaze.
I've already sent the points request to Asala and 3000 points will find you soon.

I've also requested an applause for Ian McLean. And my sincerest thanks, Ian. You brought some great puzzles to the thread.

At this time, I'm going to end the game. Truth be told I was going to end it a little ways back but Ian prolonged it a bit with his terrific codes. I'm just not going to have the time to give this thread that I need to, to keep it going.

I will not however ask for this thread to be locked. There will be no more points awardedfrom this point on, but if anyone wanted to post any sort of puzzles on here, others still may try and solve them just for fun.

I also need to thank Asala, who's been giving the points the whole time, for this thread. And MemoryShock, who helped me get this thread off the ground and keep it going for the first while. Cheers to you both.

Most importantly, I need to thank everyone who's played along in this thread. I sincerely hope you all had as much fun as I have. Be well, everyone. And thanks again.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Static Sky]

new topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join