It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: 1,000 Days Of Terror: Expanded Analysis of the Caldera Black Wind of Death Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The 1000th Day of Terror, the Black Wind of Death, The Yellowstone Caldera and Transit of Venus.

"We announce the good news for the Muslims in the world that the strike of the black wind of death, the expected strike against America, is now at its final stage - 90 per cent ready - and it is coming soon, by God's will," the claim said."

"Watch Out For Those A-Bombs Planted In that caldera at Yellowstone National Park ..."
www.cloakanddagger.ca...

"Civilization both in the East and the West was visited by a destructive plague which devastated nations and caused populations to vanish. It swallowed up many of the good things of civilization and wiped them out. It overtook the dynasties at the time of their senility, when they had reached the limit of their duration. It lessened their power and curtailed their influence. It weakened their authority. Their situation approached the point of annihilation and dissolution. Civilization decreased with the decrease of mankind. Cities and buildings were laid waste, roads and way signs were obliterated, settlements and mansions became empty, dynasties and tribes grew weak. The entire inhabited world changed. The East, it seems, was similarly visited, though in accordance with and in proportion to [the East's more affluent] civilization. It was as if the voice of existence in the world had called out for oblivion and restriction, and the world responded to its call. God inherits the earth and whomever is upon it.

(Source: Michael W. Dols, The Black Death in the Middle East, Princeton University Press, 1977, p. 67.) " www.ucalgary.ca...

Commentary

Most media accounts of the -3-11- bombings in Spain made mention of "the black wind of death", an immense US attack that is said to be 90% complete. While the media has implanted the "black wind" meme (mind virus) into the global consciousness, it has done nothing to elucidate this subject. Upon investigation, it seems that such an elucidation by the media of this story would constitute a form of terrorism in itself, which is likely the reason for the media's silence concerning the "Black Winds of Death".

In Islam, the huayra yana is the symbolic "black wind" that is similar to the spreading of ashes into the air, much like a volcanic explosion (1). If we follow the "Washington Conspiracy" (that Al Queda is not a CIA creation) then terrorism is, in the extremist Islamic sense, a purification of non-Muslim peoples by fire and earthquakes to bring them to repentance. Ancient Islamic prophecy associates this with the appearance of the Iman Madhi, who will lead the world for seven years before the return of the Christian Jesus(17).

Some media outlets reported that the bombings in Spain occurred exactly 911 days after 11, September, 2001, which is a tremendous hint that the terrorists are following a timeline of some sort (2). Now, given that 11, March, 2004 is indeed 911 days since 11 September, 2001, the thousandth day of global terror will be marked by 8, June, 2004. June 8 of this year marks the once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event called the "Transit of Venus" (3). Interestingly, 8, June marks the death of Mohammed and the founding of Islam (4).

The Transit of Venus is an astronomical event much like a solar eclipse, except the planet Venus crosses between the Sun and Earth. In addition to this year, the Transit will re-occur again on June 6th, 2012. The year 2012 stands out in South American lore as the culmination of the Mayan calendar, and Venus is associated with Quetzal Coatl, the Mayan Christ figure who roamed the earth in AD 40.

Transits of Venus are associated with huge leaps forward in human knowledge. For example, the last Transit of Venus occurred back in 1882, right around the discovery of electricity. This transit also coincided with the eruption of the Krakatau volcano shortly afterwards, and the shockwave was mistaken for an earthquake for miles. As a result, particle dust blocked out enough harmful solar radiation to cool the planet by 1.2 degrees in 1883.

Theories about dust particles causing global cooling have been around for a while, and many are traceable back to Ben Franklin. I'm no climatologist, but from what I have read, volcanic dust is 30 times better at keeping solar radiation out than it is at keeping the Earth's in. 1816, known as "the year without a summer" was one of the coldest summers on record, marked by poor crops and frost - the main cause of which was a series of worldwide volcanic eruptions.

This is why "those in the know" have been keeping their eye on the Yellowstone Caldera - the Super volcano in Yellowstone National Park. On 7 January of this year, several earthquakes in the 4.0 range were felt, and last year, trails into the thermal regions were closed for hiking, as vegetation was dying from the increased thermal activity. Should Yellowstone ever go, it would put hundreds or maybe even thousands of cubic kilometres of ash into the stratosphere. By comparison, Mt. St. Helens put a mere 2 cubic kilometres of ash into the air.

We ought not to worry too much about the Caldera, as quartz data supposedly shows a waning cycle of cooling. Or should we worry? A terrorist attack on the Caldera, at least in theory, could trigger an eruption using a nuclear device, and the ensuing ash cloud would devastate US crop-growing for a few years, and maybe even plunge us into an ice age. The US is already creaking under a tremendous debt burden, and would not likely be able to continue printing money to pay for food.

It's entirely possible that I have strung together an algorithm that links several seemingly unrelated variables, but what if this is significant? The effect of a catastrophe is inversely related to how unexpected the shock is, which is the difference between Y2K and June 8th, 2004.

Further Analysis:

Now, if we follow the "Washington Conspiracy" that Al-Queda is indeed behind these attacks and that they are in no way a creation of the CIA, then does it make sense for the US government and intelligence to attribute any potential nuclear attack on the Yellowstone Caldera (or any other volcano) to AL-Queda? To do so would be to admit defeat.

If we take the "full paranoia" route, things seem much more sinister. For one, the Masonic hierarchy knows that the Transit of Venus is coming. Any Master Mason should know how to calculate equinoxes and planetary alignments. If you read "Secret Zodiacs of Washington DC" by David Ovason, you will note that the Transit of Venus was greatly anticipated by the occult/esoteric community in DC during the 1880's.

I know that Bush is a Mason, but I cannot verify that Chirac and Blair are Masons. They might all be getting together this June 6th to celebrate the sacrifice of Normandy in France, which would put them in prime location to observe the culmination of the Transit (6). Venus, according to Ovason's book, is associated with "Principalities", Lucifer and Jesus. Hey, Tony Blair has been channelling a being named Lucifer, so he is likely familiar with such esoterica (7).

Just watch what these three do around this time, as Venus is associated with mending fences. Tony Blair is a total New Age guy, and the New Age movement believes that the Transit of Venus will bring about the "Global Brain" or a unified consciousness (8). I don't want to implicate New Agers in with a terror attack vis-�-vis Blair; rather, I think they are on the good side of the intentions spectrum. If we are all unified in consciousness on this day (due to the increased buzz in the media) then we will also be unified in our terror and trauma, which is why this day is so significant.

Going "Full Paranoia" leads us to the "least worst" scenario. The Pentagon knows and has admitted that the greatest threat to global security is not terrorism, but global warming (5). However, the official US Administration's political stance is that Global Warming is a non-issue. Here is how the report breaks down:

- Future wars will be fought over the issue of survival rather than religion, ideology or national honor.

- By 2007 violent storms smash coastal barriers rendering large parts of the Netherlands inhabitable. Cities like The Hague are abandoned. In California the delta island levees in the Sacramento river area are breached, disrupting the aqueduct system transporting water from north to south.

- Between 2010 and 2020 Europe is hardest hit by climatic change with an average annual temperature drop of 6F. Climate in Britain becomes colder and drier as weather patterns begin to resemble Siberia.

- Deaths from war and famine run into the millions until the planet's population is reduced by such an extent the Earth can cope.

- Riots and internal conflict tear apart India, South Africa and Indonesia.

- Access to water becomes a major battleground. The Nile, Danube and Amazon are all mentioned as being high risk.

- A 'significant drop' in the planet's ability to sustain its present population will become apparent over the next 20 years.

- Rich areas like the US and Europe would become 'virtual fortresses' to prevent millions of migrants from entering after being forced from land drowned by sea-level rise or no longer able to grow crops. Waves of boatpeople pose significant problems.

- Nuclear arms proliferation is inevitable. Japan, South Korea, and Germany develop nuclear-weapons capabilities, as do Iran, Egypt and North Korea. Israel, China, India and Pakistan also are poised to use the bomb.

- By 2010 the US and Europe will experience a third more days with peak temperatures above 90F. Climate becomes an 'economic nuisance' as storms, droughts and hot spells create havoc for farmers.

- More than 400m people in subtropical regions at grave risk.

- Europe will face huge internal struggles as it copes with massive numbers of migrants washing up on its shores. Immigrants from Scandinavia seek warmer climes to the south. Southern Europe is beleaguered by refugees from hard-hit countries in Africa.

- Mega-droughts affect the world's major breadbaskets, including America's Midwest, where strong winds bring soil loss.

- China's huge population and food demand make it particularly vulnerable. Bangladesh becomes nearly uninhabitable because of a rising sea level, which contaminates the inland water supplies.

You can bet that the Pentagon has run every scenario through a Von Neumann-style game-theorietical analysis on some super computer to predict the outcome of global warming. You can also bet they have done the same for a nuclear attack on the Caldera. These guys don't think like you and I do, so what if the cost of human lives due to a Caldera attack was significantly less than their predicted global warming outcome? What if they have determined that the global cooling that stems from a super-volcanic eruption is the "least-worst" scenario for combating global warming?

Sure, we can all cut back and hope for a bright future, but you have guys at the top like Maurice Strong and Ted Turner who would prefer a mass culling of us useless eaters. It might be too late to reverse the trend with recycling programs and composting and hybrid cars, so why not do it in one fell swoop? This is a question for philosophy class for sure.

All indicators point to this Caldera theory. For example, right after I leaked my notes on the Idaho Indymedia website, we hear that the US has just announced that it is reviving its nuclear fallout program in case of a nuclear attack (9). I hope the two are not related, but you can bet we will be hearing more in the media.

Federal monies have mysteriously begun to flow to the Billings, Montana authorities to beef up their emergency response teams (10). The amount they have been receiving has left the authorities absolutely astonished (11). Furthermore, March 21st, 2004 will mark the largest fire drill ever done in Yellowstone County (12).
Members of AboveTopSecret.com have expressed opinions that a nuclear explosion would likely not set off the Caldera, nor would it be feasible. Remember, only three years ago you'd get precisely this response if you told people that 19 Saudis would fly four planes into the Pentagon and World Trade Centers. How slow we are to learn! Why, if you posited the Washington Conspiracy (9-11 => Osama => Saddam)back in 1999, people would point to the fact that security is so tight around the Pentagon (it has backup systems, etc) that a butterfly can't fly within 5 miles of the Pentagon without them knowing. But that's another conspiracy theory for another day.

Now, the reader might think that in order to blow up the Caldera, one would have to drill down into the Magma with some high-tech drill, just like Dr. Evil did in Austin Powers. 'Such an operation would require a massive co-ordination effort' - I can hear it already.

The Caldera is not like a Hawaiian volcano, but appears to be, pardon the expression, like a pus-filled scab that weeps around the edges (13). One does not need to plant a nuke underneath the planet by drilling down into the magma. Instead, all that has to happen is for a nuke to be sunk at the bottom of Yellowstone Lake (14).

Using the principle behind the bombing of Nazi dams during WWII, water actually amplifies the effect of a bomb, as the explosion has something to push against. (15). During WWII, the Brits figured out how to bomb/crack Nazi dams using the principles of Physics. Dropping bombs on the actual dam or around it never ever cracks the surface. Instead, the British figured out a way to come at the dam from the reservoir side an get their cylindrical bombs to skip along the surface of the water and "dink" up to the edge of the dam. After sinking a hundred feet, the force of the bomb is not wasted by pushing against air. Instead, the force is amplified by the mass and pressure of the water, which was the secret to cracking dams.

Back to the scab theory, the weight of the water in the center of the Caldera might be enough to cause an eruption/collapse around the edges of the Caldera like a donut-shaped explosion. Pushing against the weight of the water, the Caldera would collapse, which would result in an eruption around the edges, as opposed to the center (16).

Conclusion:

I don't pretend to be a geologist or volcanologist, so one would have to run the nuclear caldera collapse "scab theory" by an actual professional to see what the result would be. My bets are that the Nazi Dam principle would be the primary cause of an eruption. Now we have to see which biological agents, hypothetically speaking, the "terrorists" would use to piggy-back on volcanic ash particles. Tying the volcanic explosion to a biological/radiological agent would cover 2/3 of the US with one explosion.

How might it all play out? It doesn't make sense to blame such an attack on Al-Queda; instead the explosion could go ahead and end up being blamed on Venus. A contact in Canada has informed me that WMD's were recently smuggled from Canada across the 49th Parallel (18)

You can bet that intelligence services are aware of the possibility of a Caldera attack, and you can bet that primary information sources such as the mainstream media have adopted editorial policies to keep people in the dark. Having people obsess about pop culture not only makes more money, but provides a great distraction from real dangers.

My friends in mainstream media tell me that no editor in his right mind would run a Caldera feature because they would regard the result to be a sort of psychological terrorism. Considering that the US government's color-coded Terror-meter is a headline favourite, this analysis does not make sense.

This is an alert to intelligence to be vigilant and watch for any breaches near INEEL or strange boats aboard Yellowstone Lake. Hopefully by being aware we can avert such a tragedy.

Please, do not dismiss the intentions of this story. Due to the features of this site, this story will continually evolve as we deconstruct what is going on. This could be a dangerous meme and people are already debunking it, which is precisely the point. I have possibly strung together an algorithm of unrelated events, and I realize that. For example, people are already pointing out the discrepancy with the new year adding one day. If that little detail is good enough for you to file it away, then so be it.

For Example:

Posted by: supradave
On: Fri March, 19 2004 @ 17:45 GMT
If any of you had bothered to do the math, 3/11/04 was 912 days from 9/11. 1000 days from 9/11 is June 7. Pretty much blows the article right there.

"Posted by: supradave
On: Sat March, 20 2004 @ 02:07 GMT
I thought we add a day for leap day, so why would you subtract a day for leap day other than to make the 911 days fit? You don't go change the calendar for convenience.

3/11/04 - 3/11/03 = 366 days
3/11/03 - 3/11/02 = 365 days
3/11/02 - 9/11/01 = 181 days

= 912 days

Get out your handy spreadsheet program and review the results yourselves."

A Reader Replies:

Establish first that there are indeed 911 days using local and GMT times.
www.geocities.com...

MY RESPONSE:

Technically, we are adding 1/4 day per year, as our Calendar is 6 hours short each year. We would have to scale that estimate back a bit.

Furthermore, I do not think that the Gregorian calendar is the best means of assessing time in this case. Either use a Mayan time line or Islamic calendar. Gregorian might apply, it might not.

Because the planet Venus is associated with the sacred feminine, and because the ratio between Earth and Venus is a 8:5 relationship, your best bet is the Mayan calendar and Fibonaccii sequences.(19)

Also, take into consideration the "Third Rule" that was used on 2000.

"In the Gregorian calendar, which is the calendar used by most modern countries, the following rules decides which years are leap years: Every year divisible by 4 is a leap year. But every year divisible by 100 is NOT a leap year

Unless the year is also divisible by 400, then it is still a leap year.

This means that year 1800, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2300 and 2500 are NOT leap years, while year 2000 and 2400 are leap years. This actually means year 2000 is kind of special, as it is the first time the third rule is used in many parts of the world.

In the old Julian Calendar, there was only one rule: Every year divisible by 4 is a leap year. This calendar was used before the Gregorian calendar was adopted. "

Source: www.timeanddate.com... "

MY POINT:

Given the complexities of calendars and time, I think one needs more than a spreadsheet and their daytimer in order to understand what's going on. One day's difference could change the 911 analysis somewhat, but one day might not make that big of a difference.

I am certain about the Transit of Venus, less certain about the 1,000 days and even less so about the birth/death of Islam. I said "given that 3-11 was indeed 911 days" - that was from an AP newswire. It is up to you to decide whether or not this detail changes the theory and to assign a relative importance to it.

The whole theory behind this is an economic theory of expectations. Shocks are inversely related to how expected they are, which is why Y2K had little effect and 9-11 had such a strong effect. All I am trying to do is raise awareness concerning the Black Winds, as they have been blotted out of mainstream media discussion, which should be a cue to investigate further.

-Aaron

Footnotes

(1)"In Islam, the huayra yana is the black wind. In a symbolic sense, a black wind spreads similar to the act of throwing ashes into the air. The dust particles appear momentarily suspended then carried along by an invisible stream before dissipating and falling to the ground. In Islamic eschatology, hell is pictured as a desert, scorching wind, black smoke, and boiling, bubbling water. Hell is reserved for the enemies of Allah led by the Christian counterpart of the devil known as Eblis, who roams the Earth seeking those whom he may devour. Hell awaits the unbelievers where they will be cast into "scorching wind and shadow of black smoke," and will drink of boiling water for eternity. Hell is the most terrible of places where the wicked are cast in scorching fires to eat thorns and thistles.
To Islamic extremists, terrorism may have a greater purpose, even more so than causing fear and panic among people. Terrorism is purification (the cleansing) of people (the cursed; especially non-Muslim) by fire either causing repentance and submission to Islam or coming judgment through death. The cursed are the people of the "left hand," "And (as to) the companions of the left hand (mash'ama); how wretched are the companions of the left hand!" This form of punishment is also pictured in the Qur'an [39.60 and 56] - "And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?"
Source: www.lampholderpub.com...

(2). news.bostonherald.com

(3). sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov

(4). www.vivianbeck.com

(5). www.commondreams.org

(6) "The Normandy Veterans' Association has written to the Queen asking her to attend the 60th anniversary of the liberation of France. French President Jacques Chirac, President George Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair are likely to attend the ceremony in Normandy on June 6th 2004 but Major-General Peter Martin, national president of the NVA, said: "We're all very pro-monarchy and we're very proud of the fact that the Queen is commander-in-chief of the armed forces." (July 20th)"

(7) www.prisonplanet.com... and
observer.guardian.co.uk...

(8) [url=http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/Predictions/venus_transit.htm]www.globalpsychics.com

(9) www.starbanner.com

(10) "That's helpful, but it's also problematic," Bauer said. "It delays the cost of bringing people on, but you still have to have that revenue, otherwise you're going to dig yourself a hole pretty quickly."
And so far even that questionable assistance isn't available, he said, only funding for new equipment. Bauer said all the expensive equipment won't do much good if the city doesn't have the people to train on it, maintain it, transport it and use it.
"It doesn't get us down to where we really want to be if the goal is to improve the level of security on the street," he said.
Kraft, the county emergency and general services director, said his fear is that the flood of federal funding will put too great a burden on some local governments. Some smaller cities and counties might be reluctant to spend all the federal money because it may cost too much to maintain and store the new equipment, he said.
Another possibility is that a prolonged period free of terror attacks or natural disasters might incline people to neglect their stores of equipment, allowing it to deteriorate and ultimately become useless. In the late 1950s and early '60s, he noted, Cold War fears prompted government agencies and individuals to build fallout shelters and stock them with food and supplies worth millions of dollars.
Much of it was left to rot as the shelters sat unused and the fear of foreign attack waned. That could easily happen again, Kraft said.
"It would be unfortunate," he said, "but sometimes history has a way of repeating itself."
www.billingsgazette.com

(11)" Montana has received about $42 million in federal homeland security money over the past four years, and Yellowstone County's share of that leaves officials here astonished.
" "This kind of equipment funding - never before in the 28 years I've been here have I seen anything like this,'' said Jim Kraft, emergency services director for the county, which encompasses Montana's largest city."

www.helenair.com/articles

(12)" Hundreds of emergency responders, law enforcement officers and medical workers will take part this month in what is likely to be the largest disaster drill ever staged in Yellowstone County. www.billingsgazette.com

(13) www.markeaton.org image
www.wmburgweb.com image

(14) www.calstatela.edu image

(15) www.pbs.org...

(16)

"Types of Volcanoes
Two important types of volcano are difficult to recognize, especially when they are very large. The first of these is the "giant caldera" (see left). Calderas, which are simply circular depressions, are found on the summits of many volcanoes. "Giant" calderas are the largest of these: huge craters up to many tens of miles across. Giant Calderas form by collapse (see animation) in gigantic eruptions that spew volcanic rocks out hundreds or even a thousand miles in all directions. Sometimes the calderas are so filled with lava and volcanic ash that there is no recognizable depression at all. These can only be found by carefully locating the big fractures or "faults" in the ground that mark the edges of the caldera. One such caldera nearly fills Yellowstone National Park. In other cases, the edges of the caldera remain as large cliffs or ridges surrounding the central depression. However, the depression is so large that a person standing in the middle of it could hardly see the edges and would only recognize them if they were pointed out.
s00445-001-0184-z.pdf

(17) www.thewatcherfiles.com...
"In the Islamic Hadith, the hour for the end-of-the-world, and the prophets who awake at the Last Judgment [salawatullahi ta'ala 'alaihim ajmain], cannot occur until the al-Mahdi comes forth, "the Guided one," the descendant of Fatima from the family of Muhammad. Mahdi is a man, not a prophet. In Islamic eschatology, Mahdi will lead the people for seven years just prior to the return of the [Islamic] Jesus [Isa]. Mahdi will lead Muslims in victory over an anti-christ (the Dajjal), Europeans, Americans, Jews, and the white race in general. A great war known as al-Malhamah al-Kubrah (also known to the Christian as Armageddon) will occur upon the face of the Earth. According to Islamic prophecy, this war will be carried out because Al-Hajj.39 permits Muslims to fight [against disbelievers; qitl fee sibil-Allah; Infidels] who fight against Muslim believers' victory [the al-Mumrin]. NOTE: All Infidels are nonMuslims, and the hypocrites [and apostates] are Muslims who align with the Infidels. Apostate Muslims and the mushrik [polytheist] are considered counterfeit and not considered to be true, authentic Muslims. They, along with the Infidels, are to be eliminated.

The purpose of victory in this war is the conversion of the entire world to Islam in the cause of Allah [Jihad fee sibil-Allah]. Those who do not believe in Allah, the Last Day, or acknowledgement of the [Islamic] religion of truth must pay Jizya with willing submission [they must be subdued; 9.38]. All of those unwilling to convert will be killed because, according to the prophecy, God's object is to purge those that are true in faith and to deprive of blessing those that "resist" faith [3:142]. After this time-period of great purging and conversion, then peace will encompass the entire world comprised entirely of Muslim followers. "

(18) Canada moves al-Qaeda WMD across 49th parallel to attack America"

Hawks� CAFE warns you that paramilitary units inside the Public
Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) appear to be moving al-Qaeda
weapons of mass destruction across the 49th parallel in
preparation for a major co-ordinated attack on America.

You must quarantine all personnel and material associated with the
issue (on March 11, 2003) and use of Controlled Goods Registration
# 020195 at URLs below.

www.parisien.org...
www.parisien.org...

Exceprt..
�Parisien Research Corporation is registered pursuant to the
Canadian government Controlled Goods Registration Program (CGRP).
Canadian and US companies doing business with Parisien Research
Corporation concerning Controlled Goods or ITARs matters can quote
this registration number when required to do so."
www.DavidHawkinsResearch.com...

(19) www.glenn.freehomepage.com...
www.onereed.com...

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hmm... here's a bit of interesting news after reading Braatz's excellent analysis... www.helenair.com Yellowstone County bathing in federal security money By The Associated Press - 3/08/04 BILLINGS (AP) � Montana has received about $42 million in federal homeland security money over the past four years, and Yellowstone County's share of that leaves officials here astonished. ��This kind of equipment funding � never before in the 28 years I've been here have I seen anything like this,'' said Jim Kraft, emergency services director for the county, which encompasses Montana's largest city.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I checked to see how difficult it would be to take a boat onto the lake. Why all you have to do is visit the local boat rental. Xanterra Parks & Resorts offers guided fishing and boat rentals

The lake is very large, and I suppose you could do whatevery you wanted once you got out on it. Maps of where the bulge in the lake is are easy to find.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Of course, not that you're planning on doing that. I am in no way endorsing this as a manual of any sort. It would be absolutely insane if some actual Al-queda dude were cruising sites like this for tips on "how to". Yeah, we spend all this time overanalyzing stuff - for "them".
Go figure.

Just be aware. I'm sure the NSA/ECHELON apparatus is full-bore right now, and that the respective authorities know what's going on. Nobody but the kooks are discussing it, and we're usually right. Where there's smoke, there's fire.....

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Many thanks for that (finally) thorough and well-founded discussion on what exactly the "Black Winds" symbolizes or carries. It really is curious how scarcely it was mentioned in the days after the Madrid attacks. Similarly, after 9/11, nobody (mainstream) discussed all the airline investments dumped by the Saudis (et al). I'm going to noodle with the Occult and geological signifigances tied to the Transit of Venus.

They may be trying to immanentize the Eschaton

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I live oh, about a hundred and 50 miles from that damn caldera. Yep, I'm a gonner. Maybe I'll go on vacation in June?

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
An interesting hypothesis. The particular points that stood out were these :

These guys don't think like you and I do, so what if the cost of human lives due to a Caldera attack was significantly less than their predicted global warming outcome? What if they have determined that the global cooling that stems from a super-volcanic eruption is the "least-worst" scenario for combating global warming?

Followed later by :

This is an alert to intelligence to be vigilant and watch for any breaches near INEEL or strange boats aboard Yellowstone Lake. Hopefully by being aware we can avert such a tragedy.

Even if the "Washington Theory" is correct and al-Qaeda was behind any attack on the caldera, the first comment above shows that the Pentagon is quite capable of allowing it to happen. (As, incidentally, I believe they allowed the attacks on the WTO towers to happen).

I daresay that certain intelligence agents who are not 'in the know' will do their best to ensure that no attacks happen. However, if you remember, some FBI agents who pointed out various pre-911 intelligence, were effectively blocked from doing their jobs.

Not only do we have to look out for Terrorists, but we should also beware possible Government intervention.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just found an article on this written in July of 2003.
Steve Quayle

Something is afoot.....

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If any of you had bothered to do the math, 3/11/04 was 912 days from 9/11. 1000 days from 9/11 is June 7. Pretty much blows the article right there.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by supradave

Leap Year....-1 day 911

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I thought we add a day for leap day, so why would you subtract a day for leap day other than to make the 911 days fit? You don't go change the calendar for convenience.

3/11/04 - 3/11/03 = 366 days
3/11/03 - 3/11/02 = 365 days
3/11/02 - 9/11/01 = 181 days

= 912 days

Get out your handy spreadsheet program and review the results yourselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
right, i somehow dont feel alqaida would hitch on any natural "volcanic" activity.... it just wouldn't give them enough credit, and since, based on their previous activities, i would basically predestine that there it might be a possibility, bin-laden might not be in control of the situation anymore (just a guess really),
but i see a serious change in the whole manner/ comportment, the whole demeanor's changed now, it's almost like there's a new leadership in place?
providing alqaida does purify the world a bit, perhaps the U.S can give up the "american way" and live a little higher up?

las vegas sounds like a target, from my point of view, big sore spot for the bin-man.

however, piggy-backing on the ash, biological weapons, hmmm, sounds reasonable enough to even justify sacrificing any "etiquette" providing they win their pro-terrorist war

*sigh* i just dont know anymore..aljazeera could very well be U.S controlled, and therefore we have a dire few "reliable" sources left, now don't we?

i take no responsibility for anything posted above, this is simply stated for educational purposes,
Cyrus.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Cyrus]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Establish first that there are indeed 911 days using local and GMT times.
www.geocities.com...

911 might not be the Majickal number being emphasized but rather the # 11.

In the occult,freemasonry,numerology etc, 11 is a door way number. It also looks like the WTC towers side by side. 11 seemed to turn up alot in the WTC 911 atacks.
Ref: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
Other analysis on the meaning of 11 can be referenced here:
Ref: www.nvisible.com...
www.greatdreams.com...

Looking at June 8th 2004 as a possible Natural Disaster happening. Now, given that 11, March, 2004 is indeed 911 days since 11 September, 2001, the thousandth day of global terror will be marked by 8, June, 2004. June 8 of this year marks the once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event called the "Transit of Venus" (3). Interestingly, 8, June marks the death of Mohammed and the founding of Islam (4).

Going "Full Paranoia" leads us to the "least worst" scenario. The Pentagon knows and has admitted that the greatest threat to global security is not terrorism, but global warming (5). However, the official US Administration's political stance is that Global Warming is a non-issue. Here is how the report breaks down:
- Future wars will be fought over the issue of survival rather than religion, ideology or national honor.
- By 2007 violent storms smash coastal barriers rendering large parts of the Netherlands inhabitable. Cities like The Hague are abandoned. In California the delta island levees in the Sacramento river area are breached, disrupting the aqueduct system transporting water from north to south.

The movie coming to theatres soon from Twentieth Century Fox
"The Day After Tomorrow" opens May 28th 2004.
www.thedayaftertomorrow.com...

add Majick # 11 to May 28th and you get June 8th 2004 marking the thousandth day.

June 21st Is the Summer Solstice and 13 days after June 8th, the thousandth day

June 21st to July 4th is 13 days.

July 4th to July 15th(Bohemian Grove meets) majick # 11 again.
www.infowars.com...

Alex Jones Story of the infiltration to Bohemian Grove free download at Coast to Coast
www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.infowars.com...

CSPAN and powers that be, shook up over Alexs interview on March 11th Coast to Coast interview

www.coasttocoastam.com...

CSPAN damage control interview with a Anti-Conspiracy theorist Michael Barkun: March 12th 2004
www.infowars.com...

Bio on Dr Barkun
www.maxwell.syr.edu...

Trust me, the terrorism is coming from the very ones claiming to protect you from it. The very ones that drew up the Patriot Act and created Homeland Security. What you have are a bunch of babylonian psychopathic occultists ruling your nations corporations,banks,religions,media,courts,militarys, health, and governments and yes they do contract these acts out to other countrys and groups.
Their theme is the Hegelian Dialect: Problem, Reaction, Solution.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Does get a life sound familiar? Or better still : get a brain. The main conspiracy is the US Government fooling his own citizens by protecting it's economical interests covered by the grim excuse of protecting liberty and homeland security.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Good research but I think your "Washingon Conspiracy" theory idea is stupid. The article would be good without throwing in that highly dubious idea.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by supradave = 912 days
www.terroranalysis.com... There is a span of 911 days between 9/11/2001 and 3/11/2004. In numerology methodologies, the span of days between dates is what is important, not the count from one day to the next.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Braatz]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Good research but I think your "Washingon Conspiracy" theory idea is stupid. The article would be good without throwing in that highly dubious idea.

How much evidence does one really need to figure this out?
www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Please be more specific than "Washington".

Do you mean the entire US government is on this? That would be hundreds of thousands of people who are in on this conspiracy. Surely, you must mean a smaller group. Perhaps only Republicans? Then why did the Clinton Administration also say there were WMDs and that Al Qaeda was plotting against the US.

Perhaps a small cabal of US intelligence and foreign policy officials have made up Al Qaeda? Doubt it. Intelligence agencies, researchers, journalists around the world have documented that there is an Al Qaeda and that it is composed of and funded by Islamic extremists. Islamic extremists have stated this themselves.

Maybe by "Washington Conspiracy" you mean Al Qaeda this is a creation of the Illuminati or aliens from Mars posing as US politicians....

Also a better definition of "conspiracy theory" would be:

1.A theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.

2. conspiracy, confederacy -- (a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act)
3. conspiracy, cabal -- (a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot))
4. conspiracy, confederacy -- (a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose)

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by superpower]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join