It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: 1,000 Days Of Terror: Expanded Analysis of the Caldera Black Wind of Death Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am new in this site, but I have been reading your post and something came to my attention regarding the
"The black winds of death, 90% ready..."

I first heard about this (90 % ready) on March 11, 2004, the day of the attack on Madrid.

I see you guys discussing June 8th and June 9th, and I looked at my calendar and See that June 8th, is "90" Days from March 11th? Did anyone else noticed that?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

But how do you stop terrorism?? I don't think that going to war with them is the right thing to do. Kill one of them and you will have created ten new terrorists... I think that we should first talk with them...learn what they want exactly? I don't think their goal is to just kill with no reasons. I don't think someone is born evil...you become evil! Your education, your environment, thats what can influence what you will become. Let's say its their education, religion...Why then don't they go at war with the whole world?? Why hate specificaly the US? There is a reason to it... We go and steal their resources, create poverty in their country...That's why they hate us so much!! We have to wake up before it's too late!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I thought this could use a bump. It's now less than a week away.

What happened to Braatz? I take it he has disappeared to a bunker.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by riouxda

But how do you stop terrorism?? I don't think that going to war with them is the right thing to do. Kill one of them and you will have created ten new terrorists... I think that we should first talk with them...learn what they want exactly? I don't think their goal is to just kill with no reasons.

This is the problem with many Americans and other people don't understand. How can you talk to someone that wants either your submission to their radical religion or your death....

Choose one or the other, which one do you choose?

I am not saying all Muslim people are like this, there are moderates that are good people, but radicals want either the total submission to radical Islam or the death of the west.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Muaddib]

<< 1   >>

join