It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P-Diddy's Rant on McCain and Palin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Alaska? WTF there are no black people in Alaska. There is no crack heads in Alaska what? On and on with his racial rant, what is a white person to do ?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sorry couldn't watch the whole thing...

He seemed retarded. He was spinning, wtf is up wit the spinning.. No wonder our kids are going down hill fast... watching idiots like this I can understand why..

And no I hate both candidates..

Altho I think Diddy was wearing them glasses cause he might be a reptile... maybe... just maybe......

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
First, don't get upset by so called rap artists' world views. Second, don't reference yourself as being white and wondering what you can do because it is close to being racist, simply based upon the framing of the question.
Third, go volunteer somewhere and learn about giving your time to others, fourth, concentrate on things that better yourself and finally don't play the blame game - the world ain't perfect nor will it ever be, just be responsible for you.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

even reptilian aliens would regurgitate this piece of crap.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
so what are you implying, by saying i am white makes me raciest. and what do I need to do ?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Crazy stuff fo sho. On the flip, Obama went to Harvard...and so did his wife....very predominantly attended and taught by white people. Hmmm.

Plus Obama isnt BLACK!!! He's half white and half black so how is he suppose to be the first "black president"????? I still dont get that.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sean Combs doesn't care about Alaskan people.

I hate celebrities who think I care about how they feel.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

Probably implying you are a bad speller, is all.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
not that bad a speller but i just listened to 5 minutes of p-diddy

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Remember guys, there's no crime or black people in Alaska!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

God bless you Diddy.

For saying what we all know but couldn't find the words!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
i kinda liked the video. i just didn't watch the spinning. i listened. i don't like the fact he doesn't like sarah palin. i don't like the fact he was weirded out about alaska but he makes a good point that she will need to come to grips with the reality of city life for many people and the problems facing the youth of america in those cities. basically, i heard him saying that she was out of touch with most of urban america. that's very likely to be the case and as a result, she's got alot of research to do, alot of places to go and alot of people to talk to.

i wonder, does anyone think obama is in touch with most of rural and suburban america? i think he's got uptown and downtown covered but what about the rest of the nation? he'd have the same challenges before him as the president as sarah would have as the vice president.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I don't see Obama as black or white, I just can't get past his purple lips.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This Video of Diddy's

Well, now if Palin doesn't win count on her having everything she needs to Secede Alaska from the Union when she gets home.

Good work Diddy, count Alaska in on the list of Nations that think Americans are retarded.

Now we need 50 cent to go shoot a Video about how much Hawaii sucks

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah but, come on now... there aren't going to be any cities left after another 4 years of Republicans in office, didn't you hear?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Boy, you guys are just full of good humor tonight.
What happened, didn't like the speech?
Must be Diddy's fault.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Palin is out of touch with urban America as much as Obama is out of touch with rural America

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

i added an edit to that post. read it.
whatcha think? i think it's true. no one is gonna claim the high ground on this.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

hehe i just said that. guess you missed my edit.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Diddy has such a way with words. No wonder a certain element was offended when someone complimented Obama for being articulate.

It probably surprised Diddy that there was a place called Alaska and that it was an actual state of the union.

And what a racist rant, but hey, that's normal in that culture.

Racism, misogyny, senseless violence, drug abuse, promiscuous, irresponsible sex, and everything gaudy and tawdry, fatherless children, these are the future of America, according to P. Diddy.

Unfortunately, he's probably right on the money with that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join