It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P-Diddy's Rant on McCain and Palin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEATHERTHOMSON911
reply to post by princeofpeace

I don't see Obama as black or white, I just can't get past his purple lips.

Kind of like how I can't past A-Rods purple lips either? And it is not just because I like the Red Sox.

link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

now that is funny !!!!!

link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

well... Once in a while there is a Major Blizzard in Chicago and everyone gets the day off of work and school and goes about having a good time together.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Edit: Language

[edit on 4-9-2008 by jhill76]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 20 Eyes

Yankee blue And redsox red makes ?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

ummmm he's green

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

no, it's not gawdy and tawdry. it's creative and artistic. the bigness of the jewelry pieces are just expression of hoped for power, compensating for the fact they feel disenfranchised by their circumstances. some of that is clearly because they've been brainwashed to believe they are disenfranchised moreso as a group, when actually, everyone feels that way right now. i don't know anyone that feels as if their circumstances are ideal, far from it. just look around. everyone's about to get on the big jewelry.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's actually a huge topic... Because as gas prices Climb and Internet work continually expands and now we all have access, the City is not nearly as important as it used to be.

I think alot of people actually have made the move Rual already and although predicted for a long time, the next big migration is beggining, Palins popularity I think is a major part of this.

IN all reality, I did a jump from Phx to NY and my next jump is to a town of 5,000 and that is soon

and I must admit it has changed me, environemnt matters, your needs matter

Out of the City you, tend to wax right back to a more wholesome life and are able to, build a culture of your own around you

There will be alot of issues to deal with in that

Particularly racial and cultural divides.

A life you live in Alaska and Chicago are...radically different to say the least, this is going to test us for sure.

NY offers alot, it's diverse, it'ss got culture and much I love, but the 5,000 person town is a place where I can have things I gave up in NYC, an individual culture, room, quiet, health, relaxation a community your a true part of, a common bond with people...

and, the days in which doing so made you an imbecile are over, that's why I can do it, between cable and internet aside form going "out" I don't miss much when upstate

and the reality is it's cheeper easier safer living

Work and education used to be problems the net has changed that to me and there will be plenty more people.

I see BIG problems, my rant the other day, Diddy here on the other end... there is NO commonality between the 2 lives

I remember reading alot growing up about this happening, The Next Civil War wouldn't be over North South or East West but Urban vs Rual as minorities and immigrants lived in the inner cities and white America all but vanishes to the country side.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

looking forward to that blizzard

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That goes to my above post too... Big jewlery although a Black thing, Jewelry and material possesions carry ALOT more weight in a city where your being seen and status matters

I have been spending much more time distant and, my clothes and Jewelry and all the rest don't matter, you have a ROLE in a small town, You matter so the need for display where everyone knows you drops tremedously.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No, I am not implying you are a racist, but I am implying you are projecting an image of "us" vs "them" by isolating yourself within the question "what is a white person to do?" I don't know you, but I know you referenced your race in your post - ie: "Other white people, what should I do about this crazy black man's rant?" I could be missing the big picture here and you are asking sardonically, because the video was hilarious. Again, as in the above post, WHY would ANY person give PDiDDY creedence for the rant? He is an easy target because he is an idiot and many racists will do their duh-huh laughs and say see the morons that support Obama? They are like stupid. huh huh. I just don't understand the need to feel threatend as a white man. Not happening yet anyway. Nor would I feel the need to advertise my sexual preference, religious views, political views, personal habits, embarrasing relationship blunders etc. I guess I would have said, "What is a thinking human being supposed to do? (laughs) Man that guy Diddy is as absurd as it gets." (gets up and stretches and forgets it ever happend)

ColoradoJens

ColordoJens

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

i have to comment on that post but I have to think about it first.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

true, i was speaking of it as a symbol of hoped for power, of course, as you noted. and for just anybody out there, this is becoming more and more of an issue. the queen of england has the crown jewels. the pharaohs of egypt had their upper and lower crowns, their staffs and various pieces of artistic expression, as did the emperors of china, the sultans of arabia, the vedic gods of india, the caesars and popes of rome, heck, even the priesthood tribe of levi had a pretty spifty breastplate. and these people had real power. so when everyday folk start displaying, they are saying, "i want my power, gimme it back." that's understandable. i know i want my health back. i want my youth back. and i could sure use p. diddy's income or the income of sarah palin.
can't afford the big jewelry so i'll have to go with ..like you said in another thread, conservative spending habits.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

wow, you really thought this over, My reference to What is a white person to do ? well when you have a high profile black person so racially ignorant that has a listening forum. What is a white person to do. If kid Rock was to spew his racial nonscencse he would be crucified. Whites are afraid to speak out against blacks but the reverse is not true. so what is a white person to do ?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

HOLY...! There is a conspiracy right there!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 20 Eyes

blacks against whites that is above top secret

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

"Gonna move out to the country gonna eat alot of peaches, movin to the country gonna eat alot of peaches"

Grady says it, I ranted like nut about it the other day, you are dealing with it too.

There is an enourmous cultural divide, I have to be honest... and it isn't just race, I labeled it "Thug Culture" for which I was called a racist and all sorts of other PC "Stop I'm not allowed to hear this words'

But, I can't let my kids grow up in a culture like that and it's a main reason I don't like Obama...he addresses the race issue from a stand point of abuse to African Americans, never mentions the vice versa side of things

And we are so PC racism in the form of violence or hatred doesn't exist in White Culture aside from cops who have to police it, really we go , (most of us go out of the way to be cool) but, Get violated by the minority within the minority really badly

I wouldn't go back to living in NY and , the culture is the reason, constantly being put down, the loudness of the commentaries, the crime, the whole lifestyle is aggressive, Diddy is a prime example, you don't argue because you can't, there is constant underlying violence, the "liberalities" lol if you will, sex, drugs, lack of value of education int hat portion of the culture, the purposeful isolation of language

look, it's a dangerous culture to live in and by and large it leads to things you don't want you or your kids especially involved in

and... I know, everyone knows it's not Black people, plenty of Black people hate it too, but they don't exodus because, being a genuine minority in lets say, Alaska would suck to in many cases. Not in the raw racist way like it once did, but it's... a strange thing to be the only person of your race in a small place no matter how nice people are, there's an awkwardness at the least

Let's eliminate "Black" from the equation because it truely is unfair

(this is actually a worthy thread)

The CULTURE Diddy represents is vile to alot of people including some Blacks

and I get it on a level, so is Palins Culture to Diddy... but I have to say Plains culture wont tear itself apart and need AID every month.

I can't live like that and think that he is crazy because in the end unless your a star, niether can most Black people thats why the ghetto never rises in most places, it's impossible to function living a lifestyle so, out of control, it doesn't work, you can't buy Bling and work at jack in the box, violence tends to kill the kid who is a nerd and happens to get a scholarship...

Getting out of the ghetto is almost impossible and alot of blame is placed

But there is an element in the ghetto that causes it, not Republicans

So whats a white person to do...

"Movin to the country gonna eat alot of peaches... Movin to the country gonna vote for Madam Palin..."

[edit on 5-9-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HEATHERTHOMSON911
reply to post by 20 Eyes

blacks against whites that is above top secret

Here is the proof!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
And that brings something to my mind very interesting and i'm not trying to be comical

How come some people never just... MOVE

It's interesting, I know for a very, very long time American Blacks ate alot of bs... that's a given.

What about the culture made them chose to stay here or in America, why didn't a "Black State actually develop via migration, particularly during the civil war time frame?

I know my family got the heck out of Europe, decades prior to the holocost they saw that nonsense coming a mile away

America is founded by people who GTFO of places that suced for them.

And America did for a long time suck for Black people and I know they were offered passage to Africa (lincoln was a jerk too lol) I guess he figured they'd all leave or something

But Jews from Europe... no issue for a great many, Israeli Jews... are Mental, sorry cousins...you guys are fools...

White people got unhappy with the inner cities it was the burbs when they realize now it's to close.... Alaska HO!!!!!!

What is it about some people that... they just stay put, it's big with Black people...

I always thought, why don't people in african countries just leave for next door when it gets bad... the borders aren't armed no cameras lol, no one is wearing a shirt, you could when the famine started in Ethiopia per say, just walk the hell out...

White people got on Boats!, just said see yas... didn't even know where they were going, half the crew was afraid they would sail off the end of the earth and... LOL
They weren't detered by that concept...

I'm just suprised we never saw, a Black state form where they all went to get away from the man when he was truely bringing them down (not a request lol Stop i'm not being a jerk)

Seriously... I think life sucks I throw alot of crap out and move...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You have a good point. A few years ago, my friends at work got into a discussion about how their ancestors where discriminated against and how it goes on today. I enlightened them on my grandparents immigrating to Boston from Galway, Ireland during the Great Famine and the discrimination they faced at home (genocide) and here ( Irish need not apply). Also the jabs at my culture ie: Paddy wagon, drunks, fighting. They where actually unaware how the Irish were persecuted only to turn it around and made the city their own. Why can't/couldn't they do the same?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join