It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P-Diddy's Rant on McCain and Palin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Didn't p-brain-diddy just complain the other day about the energy crisis?

I think he was upset because he has to fly commercial now instead of in his private jet. He was whining that it cost him $200,000 to fly in his private jet and it's Bush's fault or something.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
thats what i am gonna do is clone p diddy

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Remember guys, there's no crime or black people in Alaska!

I always wanted to go there, now I know why.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

The only problem with Alaska, no crime, no drugs but you are part of the food chain.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That Idiot Diddy Or Whatever He Wants To Call Himself This Week, Needs To Quit Smokin That Crack He Keeps Talkin About . Look At The Fool Spin ,WHOOPEEE !! He Just Took A Great Big Hit .He's High As A Kite .

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911 Hell , I'll Take Alaska Over California Any Day ! Nothing Wrong With Living In The Wide Open Spaces And Being Self Sufficient . And There Are Cities There Ya Know ! Depends How Far Back In The Bush You Want To Go !

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SHADOW WALKER

well if p-diddy is the civilized America , then let me explore the remote areas of Alaska.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SHADOW WALKER

what is a white person to do

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

You want to move to Alaska because there are no black people? Please, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Not to read too much into P Diddy's video and filtering out all of the urban speak. His concerns apparently are that McCaine and Palin are too disconnected from the issues concerning the inner city across the US, which is fundamentally true.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by LLoyd45

You want to move to Alaska because there are no black people? Please, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

ColoradoJens
Where did I say that? I was referring to diddy bop's remarks about there being no crime in Alaska, which is obviously an idiotic and uninformed remark.

Please learn to read, before you go shooting off your mouth next time.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Crazy stuff fo sho. On the flip, Obama went to Harvard...and so did his wife....very predominantly attended and taught by white people. Hmmm.

Plus Obama isnt BLACK!!! He's half white and half black so how is he suppose to be the first "black president"????? I still dont get that.

Bush went to Harvard too...so what's your point? Look how that turned out...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Not to read too much into P Diddy's video and filtering out all of the urban speak. His concerns apparently are that McCaine and Palin are too disconnected from the issues concerning the inner city across the US, which is fundamentally true.

Except inner city schools are the responsibility of the state, not the federal government, so that doesn't even matter. Frankly we need a President that will just come in a gut the Federal Government and do as little as possible, except to redistribute Federal taxes back to the states, protect us with the military and do some limited regulations to prevent fraud with agencies like the FDA and SEC. Both of these candidates want to expand the Federal Government, despite their rhetoric...P Diddy burned out years ago and needs to go hide in his mansion. Out of touch? He lives in a mansion and has his own TV show...and if you've ever watched his show for 5 seconds you'll soon found out he has been spoiled out of touch himself.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

This thread is not a front page ATS. but the words you wrote are so very accurate. So as Americans we must choose. Ronald Reagan is dead and wisdom went with him. I will not vote for Ron Paul because he is a fraud also. P-diddy has spewed the words of ignorance and a possible revolution if many think as he does. What is best for America?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of a person reeping the benefits of living in america and not contributing to the system. I have seen over and over again P-Diddy on the news giving away un told amounts of jewelry to people that are so obviously not in need, and none of these people are even in a minority. unless white super models are a new minority. You would think black people would be insulted! If he really believes in and supports Obama why dosen't he and many others like him "share the wealth" in a more responsible way. Buying BLING dosen't help anyone! P-Diddy has probably alot more money and assets than Obama, why dosen't he do anything responsible with it instead of being a hipocrite and waiting on someone else to do something.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join