It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS is too quite these days..and I know why..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ive figured it....

Its been too quite lately on BTS...back to Boring top secret....And i figured why.

We banned Jedimiller...Though some here disliked him, personally I have nothing against him, he helped inject some life here..with his wacky and wierd threads!

You banned Lordinfamous for a while...now he is all quite...

Where's CA_Orot? Wheres Given? Barely see them in chat...even their posts seem drained..

UWP...is going down...there are no wack posts!!!

Its too quite here, and its frankly giving me the sh*ts....and its too cold still to go out...so BTS and Ps3 are my main forms of entertainment Mon - thursday..!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Maybe they went outside?Or got new hobbies or they are all dead?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

We banned Jedimiller...Though some here disliked him, personally I have nothing against him, he helped inject some life here..with his wacky and wierd threads!

You banned Lordinfamous for a while...now he is all quite...

Where's CA_Orot? Wheres Given? Barely see them in chat...even their posts seem drained..

1. nobody cares about him. he was just fun to pick on.

2. me quiet?!!? dude i run my mouth about how pretty i am all the time.

3. i saw given in chat earlier. i haven't seen carrot though.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Preoccupied with reality.
You should try it sometime.
Too much BTS and Video games won't get you ahead in life.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hey, didn't know Jedi got banned.
Any reason why?

Didn't know you got banned for a while too Lord?

WTF is going on?

Seen quite a few members get banned this last year or so, some quite rightly so, others?

The banning of some members has certainly led to a changes both on ATS and BTS, and generally for the worse.
Understand the need for T&C etc, but????????

Jedi was a good giggle and lightened the place up, too many people too far up their arse in my opinion and need to stop taking themselves too seriously.

Still, if I don't know the circumstances I probably shouldn't comment.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Where's CA_Orot? Wheres Given?

Rush is not included? How can you NOT miss my stunning avatar and mind boggling screen name?

Where my tissues?

(unwanted and unloved) Rush

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Where's CA_Orot? Wheres Given?

Rush is not included? How can you NOT miss my stunning avatar and mind boggling screen name?

Where my tissues?

(unwanted and unloved) Rush

soo sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy please forgive

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Preoccupied with reality.
You should try it sometime.
Too much BTS and Video games won't get you ahead in life.

thats wasnt very nice now!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

BTS wouldnt be the same without you Rush,

It does seem that BTS has been subdued as of late. However AD does make a valid point. Sometimes reality trumps BTS. It's a sad statement but true. Also, school is getting going again so there are fewer members to contribute to help us deny boredom.

Also ive been drinking much less lately
and havent made up any wild threads that make this place fun.

But all hope is not lost.

[www.belowtopsecret.com...]COMIC contest 2!!!! (10,000 points up for grabs!))[/url]

Also I am thinking of doing another podcast, if anyone wants to help me with the intro or segments of it please U2U me

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
ATS has been quiet too, at least in the boards I frequent. I think part of it may have to do with school starting back up both for kids and college students. It's a busy time. I have to get up early now, so I can't stay up as late as I normally do.. CA_ was in the three word story last week.... so she's still around.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Maybe when you get bored of BTS & Ps3 you can join us over on ATS!

If you have Call of Duty 4 though I understand if you get busy..

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
BTS wouldnt be the same without you Rush,

Awwww wuk, you are too sweet. And I haven't been around much either. I finally submitted a TinWiki article a couple of weeks ago and had so much fun doing it that I couldn't quit. #4 is almost done.

And yeah, BTS has been kind of quiet, so in case anyone is really bored, here is some reading material (my wiki's):

International Space Station (with some great additions by anxietydisorder)
Aurora Borealis
Meteor Shower

Also ive been drinking much less lately
and havent made up any wild threads that make this place fun.

Well get busy man

(feeling better, sniffle) Rush

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well since most of the BTS population is less than beautiful... they just do not want to be pressured for their pictures and personal information in every new thread.

And some that are very beautiful looking just do not want to be placed in a situation that is more than they wish to deal with from a surface level connection to other members, they used to come for fun and antics, but the direction has gone into a more adult content and they avoid those types of threads. Remember many of the younger ones here have parents here also and some are even Mods.

I would say that the flow seems normal to me, it has an ebb and flow to it on a regular basis.

I have noticed that there was a lot of younger people which is great over the summer and now they are back to school and less aggressive on the boards.

One more thing, the content has moved into a very sexual kind of direction over the summer and with that said many of the really great people who have made bts what it is today just pop in from time to time to well wish other longer standing members for birthdays and milestones.

BTS was never intended to be a pick isle or reduced to rubble by uncouth behavior and shark attacks on the young and innocent.

Change the overall quality of the threads and they will be here in full force. Winter in BTS holds its own unique enjoyment, people unable to get out at night or visit with live friends as much, just wait and see, but please tone it down a bit for the less verbally promiscuous.

I realize most of you will not even read this comming from an old woman over 40, but hey I love young folks and enjoy this forum too!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was a fan of Jedi, all I ever did was read his jokes. I can't tell you who I am but I must say, i'm somewhat very known on television and Jedi was a fun guy to have around during my times off the sets. must bring him back

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
lol Im already on ATS at times but its still slow...maybe its the time of year!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well I guess it has been kinda quite. Donno.... Ive been working lots as well, maybe everyone seems to be doing the same.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
From Aug. 28th - Sept 7th, is Moving time for just about every college student, and people who rent...

This DEFINATLY included me...

And i still dont have my own internet...

Be thankful for the Lull in drama...

top topics

join