It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Satsuma, Alabama Strange Object Caught On Video ( Excellent Footage)

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Found a very good quality clip of a ufo moving around. Great reference with the tree branch. This one is not your typical shot of something just hovering in the sky like a balloon, It has some great movements to it.

Ufo clip

Source




posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo
 
Its just another non-descript point of light. . If you watch at 35 secs there's another one that shoots straight up at the right side; the wings actually seem visible with that one.

Could be bugs. Not bug type aliens but simply bugs



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ok, while going through this site I'm finding some very cool clips! Here is another I think is without a doubt a must see! The guy is filming a full moon and about 4 min into it, about 7 ufos start appearing out of nowhere. Judging by his naive reaction I believe this to be one of the most believable and incredible sightings caught on film.

Dickson N. Dakota



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There is something else the shoots by on the right of the screen from bottom to top around the 36 second mark?



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by reject
 


I caught that too. However, the one shooting up from the right probably is a bug. But I'm not talking about that. Does the one above the branch look a bug?



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Ok, while going through this site I'm finding some very cool clips! Here is another I think is without a doubt a must see! The guy is filming a full moon and about 4 min into it, about 7 ufos start appearing out of nowhere. Judging by his naive reaction I believe this to be one of the most believable and incredible sightings caught on film.

Dickson N. Dakota


Hi Solo what a great find! you should open a sepperate thread on this one and I will Flag& Star it.

Well done.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by reject
 


I caught that too. However, the one shooting up from the right probably is a bug. But I'm not talking about that. Does the one above the branch look a bug?


Thats no bug mate or any ballon, I think your on to something there.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under
 


He was refering to Neject's post it looks like a bug, the one that shoot accross probably is a bug.
That's a neat one. It's definetly above the branch, and it's moving independently. Cool. That's a good one.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thanks for checking it out, but I really like the second clip I posted. You should check it out. It shows ufos splitting apart and finally near the end some kind of ??shooting?? going on. A must see.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo
 


That is a very cool clip.
I'm horrible with this stuff and easily tricked, but the second clip is very believable.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo
 


Previous ATS thread from February, 2007.

The fact that it is never far away from a tree branch and appears to "drift" in movement seems to indicate a spiderweb or similiar attached to the tree and blowing in the wind.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
reply to post by FlySolo
 


Previous ATS thread from February, 2007.

The fact that it is never far away from a tree branch and appears to "drift" in movement seems to indicate a spiderweb or similiar attached to the tree and blowing in the wind.


I kept that in mind while watching it again. I beg to differ. At 17 sec it passes smoothly and vertical behind the branch. Also, while the branch is completely in focus, the object is not.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Actually, I meant that the branch indicated the presence of a tree, with the fluff floating off of a more distant branch. The camera would focus on the near branch, leaving the more distant object less focused.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I find it interesting that's what you see. I see something completely different.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Second 33 of 43 includes a bright streak moving up passing in front of the branch. Go through it frame by frame with a video player such as Media Player Classic (using arrow keys). It's clearly spider webs floating in the wind with sun glint.



posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience
 


Again, I will have to disagree with the spider web theory. Looking at it frame by frame to discover a glistening web in front of the branch loses steam at the 35 sec mark. The object clearly and easily leaves the area in which you claim to be the spider web. Pieces of white fluff don't easily float away out of a web.



posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
That's a very cool clip but why is it so short? Looked to me like the show was just about to get started when all of a sudden the clip ends.



posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Gribble
 


I won't begin to speculate why, but it's still a good clip none the less. Did you watch the second one? Much much better. I should have started my thread on that.



posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by D.Gribble
 


I won't begin to speculate why, but it's still a good clip none the less. Did you watch the second one? Much much better. I should have started my thread on that.


I think it would be a good idea if you did start a new thread with the second clip.

As for a spiders webb??? Get Real!!!



new topics




 
2

log in

join