It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and their Agendas~~ is it smarter to have a neutral viewpoint ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

But you have been visited now........... twice in fact....... remeber me?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Easy now, I am really with you on the "the aliens come from galaxy beta-alpha-144-6-whatever'whozits and nonsense". What worries me is the question, how many of these people are really abductees?. If the answer is any, then these poor souls represent a minority (or worse a majority) of people that have cracked under the stresses of their experiences.

I do entertain some possibilities, but these are varied and have no real connections, except that they could be made to fit the phenomena that I have observed. I think that these guys could be time travelers, possibly from our future or even our ancient past. They could have come from a different time line, again possibly from an alternate future or an alternate past. They may simply be Extra terrestrials, from another star system, this could be Orion, Zeta Reticulli or maybe they are descendants from an ancient civilization that evolved in our own solar system.

The point is even if they tell me where they are from, I will take it with a pinch of salt, just because wherever they are from, one thing that I am certain of, is that they are masters of manipulation.

I will give you an example, by sharing an relevant encounter with you.

I think that I was about 10'ish during this encounter. The memory unfolded fairly recently in my mind, while I was drawing a particular being. I was drawing the wrinkled brown fellow and I was trying to figure out why I remember him shouting at me, but yet the memory was quite a positive one.
It just didn't make sense to me, so I focused more and more on the memory of him shouting at me, trying to pin-point when this encounter turned into a happy one.
By exploring the emotions of this encounter in as much clarity as possible I was able to remember the sequence of events. This came as a revelation like flash. One second the memory was hidden the next it was there to explore in greater detail.

I remember being in a largish, damp and cold metallic room, with this brown fellow. there was a table and a shelf around the room. The room was quite dark but I vaguely remember there being some other beings with me, probably Greys.

The brown fellow was wearing a monks robe and even had a wooden staff (I know it sounds corny). He was waving this staff like he was having a tantrum and he was shouting at me. He started out by saying that I was a stupid coward and that by being so timid that I was missing out on a huge opportunity. I was getting a chance that very few people get, to ride a spaceship and talk to aliens. He then carried on calling me names, until they descended into juvenile insults. He ended up calling me things like thicko and big dummy. and some other stuff that I can't type, but needless to say that it was pretty darn childish. At this point I realized that this guy was an idiot and thought to myself what right does he have to call me all these things when they kidnapped me from my own house.
At this point I became filled with righteous indignation and started yelling back at him, calling him a few childish names of my own.
He then started laughing, which pee'd me off even more, but then he started to congratulate me and began to tell me how well I did.

When I asked what he was talking about, he asked me if I was scared anymore, which I was a bit, but nowhere near as much as I was. I didn't tell him that, because I was still annoyed at him, so I told him no I wasn't. He then told me that they could not take my fear away and that if they tried it would have made it worse. He told me that I was the only one that could break through my fear. He put the image of a chick breaking out of an egg. If someone broke the egg the chick would die, but put the egg in the right conditions and the chick will break out by itself.

The moment that I started to defend myself I considered myself as an equal at the very least and at this point my I had conquered my own fear.

The memory pretty much ends there.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Martindoolittle]

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I've made a response to this very subject matter. I think as human beings we often don't give enough credit to our gut feeling. Abductions are often reported with a common paralyzing fear, not having control over your boby functions, they can't scream or say a word. There is an immense sense of evil. I think you need to take it for what it is easynow. I've had experiences where i wake up in my room, sense the exact presence that is described by many abductions. I couldn't move, I could scream, and there was no doubt some sort of evil, threatening presence in my room. My experience causes me to believe that a lot of these abductions are one and the same to my experience.

People who don't believe in God or the supernatural will argue this away saying we can't prove what we are saying. All I can say is there is no amount of persuasion that could ever tell people who have experienced either a "demonic" presence or an "alien abduction" that they never felt or sensed these things. Or seen them with there very own two eyes. Its the same when it comes to a persons personal belief in God. I'd like to believe that over the years my gut feelings hasn't ever let me down.

So basically your stuck with the choice Easy, either you'll need to believe what I've said and countless others is nothing more mass delusions. Or you could consider there is some merit to these reports and consider the idea that these beings whatever there nature be it physical, extra demensional, or spiritual do have the ability to cause emense fear, bodily harm, emotional harm ect. So one can reasonably bring up the possibility that atleast some of these things could care less about the well being of the person being abducted.

With that being said I'm a strong believer that this universe is filled with life. But the very nature of most of these abductions seem far too negative and too similar to demonic abductions. While of course this doesn't discredit the entire alien experience but I am very convinced that a lot of these abductions are spiritual in nature and can be explained as such.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by oconnection]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
To be honest, i'm still keeping an open mind as to whether they exist . To base 'agendas' around disputed contacts and experiences is silly.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Venit

To be honest, i'm still keeping an open mind as to whether they exist . To base 'agendas' around disputed contacts and experiences is silly.

thanks for your reply

well i look at it this way...there are people that claim they have been contacted by Aliens so for them there seems to be no doubt as to their existence but for us who have never talked to an Alien...we must be open minded about it and that is the only logical way imo to view this.

the problem i have with the contactee's is they(some) seem to state facts about what these Aliens are up to and what their agenda is without no way of knowing the truth or proving it. to many unknowns to come to a conclusion... even if you have met an Alien.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Seriously these abductions and visitations do seem to be eerily similar to the beings of possession (demons trying to take over mans whole being to become one with him)

I personally believe your telling us the truth .
What I am trying to find out is what their purpose is?
And where really do they come from .They can lie just like men lie do you agree with that ?

I believe that since angels can come as humans or some being of sorts then demons could as well.
They are both from the spirit world (another dimension) .*(or at least that is my belief)

Question.... were these beings spiritual in nature or physical ?
In other words could you touch them and feel them in flesh ?
Or were they just like a ghostly creature ?

I would also like to know how they determine who they are going to visit .
Is it something about the background of the people being abducted ?
Is it something in the beliefs of the person that is being abducted as to why they chose them ?

So many questions lol so little answers .

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi all

Well I had my regression, but it wasn't what I expected.

I had three regressions 12 years ago, but that time we decided which encounter we were going to focus on before I went under. What I got during the three sessions were three very different encounter memories.

This time I picked a past life regressionist from a short list of three different regressionists in my area. I went with my heart and went with the one that just felt right.

When I got there we had a long discussion about my history of encounters with the visitors and what I would like to find out. She told me that she had tried to print off my website that morning so that she could read it before I got there. She told me that her printer kinda went crazy and just kept printing the same image over and over again. She said that she had had an oppressive feeling all day that felt like a pressure that was pushing the back of her head and down the side of her face. The weird thing was that all of my senses were screaming at me that the visitors were here with us. I had tinnitus, and I had an odd unreal feeling, like the side of my head are missing (sounds weird I know but the is the only way that I can describe it). During our conversation I was constantly picking up Jackie's (the regressionist) thoughts. She told me that we would go into the regression with the clear intention of getting me some answers that would put my mind at ease so that I could become more comfortable with my encounters. She said that the intro will be quite detailed and she would lead me through a garden with a door at the end. She would lead me through the garden and even describe details like the smell of the flowers and the colour of the door. Once I went through the door all of the details would come from my memories. The weird thing was that as soon as she mentioned the door, she said that she had a very strong image of a door flash in her mind, which blew me away because the same had just happened to me. We both confirmed details for each other, such as the colour of the door to the number on the front and even the over sized brass handle.

Also while we were talking we both had the image of the door opening and we each saw the image of a clear starry night on the other side. Weirdly she saw details that I missed, the fact that there were people on either side of me in this image, which is something that came through in the regression.

The regression started out pretty normally for these types of things, although I kept flashing between similar memories, the message being that these things always started the same over a period of 5 years.

After about 15 minutes everything went rather strange. At that point I had just come face to face with a particular being. What followed was a long dialogue with that being although he wasn't talking to me in my memory, he was talking to me live through through my regression. I think that the visitors used my altered state to communicate with me there and then.

What unfolded was a big long dialogue that seemed to be an attempt to answer all of my questions. What I don't like is that I seem to have weaved a big long mythology around the visitors, which is something that I don't normally have time for, plus some of the details are slightly out, but then I was having difficulty interpreting what they were trying to tell me a lot of the time.

I have posted the file on my website, it is exactly an hour long; because that seems to when they decided that they had said enough. Just before the hour was up they gave me a rather sudden and sickening sensation that I was spinning, which made it impossible to go on.

Here is the file. mp4

BTW way the image that her printer kept printing was of the abductions that I regressed to, also that night she saw three bright flashes in the sky, which she later heard reported on local radio as unexplained.

It has been a very strange experience indeed.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Thanks ..

[does a human try to do this to appease his own personal insecuritie]

Yeah I believe that could be one of the reasons

[well there has been an argument or discussion lately that eludes to the fact
that it's impossible to prove you exist... but that's for another thread.]

Who knows lol ,all I know is that I can feel myself and I can see me in the mirror ,oh and others can see me too lol ..

[but your onto the right idea as far as an alien may or could be lying or trying to deceive you. who would know either way ?]

Well for one most people when they lie cant seem to remember what lies they told just two minutes ago .I find it really easy most of the time to see when they are lieing to me,They usually end up tripping up with their own words (Of course you would have to be listening intently to catch that ) lol my ex was a habitual liar and he was really good at it ,It was the contradictions in what he was saying that helped me know when he was lieing or not .

[that's exactly why i find it crazy that people can have a decisive decision when judging these aliens. there are too many unknowns to have a conclusive belief in my opinion.]

Agreed which is why I listen at least to all points .I may not believe in them right now ,but I could change my mind at some point .Thats why I try to leave it open.Things I am not sure about should always stay open in my mind at least.Because hey I dont know everything lol,And I have been wrong many times about many things .And even a few times I thought I knew something about something and found out I knew SQUAT.

[not sure if your friends would like the idea of you bringing an alien to their house ?.... at this point i can't say that i want to meet an alien]

Well some of my friends might just invite them in to have dinner .
And others may just get their guns out and it would be all over ,and would then shoot me to for bringing someone over that strange lol (I live in Texas)

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

excellent insight once again. I always find myself searching your posts when i'm looking for signs of intelligent life, u are thoughtful and clear in your ideas. by the way i fall into a 3rd category on that last paragraph:
i'd invite them to dinner but i'd have a gun in my boot (just in case ya know)

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
[excellent insight once again. I always find myself searching your posts when i'm looking for signs of intelligent life, u are thoughtful and clear in your ideas. by the way i fall into a 3rd category on that last paragraph:
i'd invite them to dinner but i'd have a gun in my boot (just in case ya know)]

Thank you ...
LOL with the gun comment ..I really hate guns ...even though I grew up with them in Alaska (we had to hunt,and kill to eat) I could not kill anything lol .
I did help cut it up and cook it ..but thats as far as I could go with it.

I have been in several dangerous positions with a gun to my head once even and I didnt do anything but say ..Go ahead ..I am sick of this anyway ..
He just got mad and said I wasnt worth killing lol ...
I am not anti gun ..I just think alot of people do not need a gun (Like that guy)
They get abused ..even people like my family from Alaska who knew everything about guns ..and grew up using them ..would get drunk and fight and still shoot eachother .(at least three times this happened)thank God no one died because they knew where to shoot so they wouldnt die..was enough to make me hate guns ..except for hunting purposes.

Ok sorry back to topic ....

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If these beings are not in a natural type form (like humans) then I hardly think a gun would kill them anyway ..

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

"most abduction cases that i have read about imply that these alien abductors are up to no good and the abductees are mostly terrified from there experience. so i can completely understand why some of them side with the theory that they are evil."

Well it seems to me you already know the answer your looking for but you just dont want to accept the facts. You used the word most:

most (much, comparative more)

Superlative form of much: most much.

Most people like chocolate.

Most simply choose to ignore it.

Most want the best for their children.

Synonyms: almost all

So, being that you have stated that MOST abduction cases imply that "aliens" are up to no good.... why is it that you seem determined to skirt around the statistical side of the equasion and look elsewhere for a different conclusion, when in fact the TRUTH is right under your own nose?

The bulk of evidence supports that they are decieving, lying, manipulating beings... so if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, well my freind...its a damn duck.

EDITED: To deny ignorance.
[edit on 7-9-2008 by Alter-Ego]

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

thanks for your reply,

So, being that you have stated that MOST abduction cases imply that "aliens" are up to no good.... why is it that you seem determined to skirt around the statistical side of the equasion and look elsewhere for a different conclusion, when in fact the TRUTH is right under your own nose?

not determined to skirt around anything...you cannot say for sure what the true agenda and meanings of these abduction reports are.

there have been MANY abduction reports and contact reports that show the exact opposite.

how do you explain the contactee's that claim the Aliens are our friends and they report the Aliens treated them as equals ?

so you see there is two sides to this equation.

does that mean there is more than one Alien race visiting us ? i don't know and untill we know all the facts...nobody can say for sure what the Alien Agenda is.

that's why i have to have a neutral stance.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I totally uderstand what you are trying to say ..but when the subjects (or entities) in question are shown time and time againg to lie, decieve...you have to at some point, realize regaurdless of "knowing their agenda" or not, they cannot be trusted, period. If someone lies to you, deliberately hides from you, abducts you, and harms you mentally and physically, would you still trust this person? I should hope not. You have to look at the BIG picture...though I would like to believe that there are "good" ones and "bad" ones, just like the UFO mystery itself, there are too many variables to try and postulate a solid "agenda", so what your left with is:

* LIes
*Abductions
*Mutilations (both animal and human)
*Repressed memories (most of wich are so terrifying the person has to seek therapy)
*Implanted screen memories (again deciet)

Any way you slice it, I think we are being manipulated and no matter what planet/dimention your from..that is un-cool.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't think I have nearly enough information to make that kind of a decision, myself. So far, nothing has been proven yet. As compelling as pics, vids and witness testimony may be...until I've experienced it myself, it is not part of my reality and is simply a point of interest.

I think it would depend on what information you have been exposed to, what you believe and from that, you should be able to form a conclusion.

Personally, I like to keep things as simple as I can and being that I am not pressed to make a decision either way in any sense...it hasn't come up.
I guess that's pretty neutral, no?
Smart? Who knows...prolly not considering how I just mentioned I like being a simpleton.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Ah yes, forgot to say i don't doubt that alien life exists SOMEWHERE in the universe - it'd be egotistical to think otherwise, just that creature that looks quite similar to us and is able to breath our atmosphere, unaffected by germs etc visits regularly and has grand schemes for us.
But then again it's not outside the realms of possibility :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join