It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a UFO, wierd rock formation or secret base?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I need to download Google earth again to find out but Google map might be just as good. The problem is the miles of mountains and if the mountains are covered up again by snow when the picture was taken, then there is no chance of finding it, unless you are a real expert. I don't think an above view will work and you might have to see it side on in a 3-D Google gradiant mode. I have lost faith in finding it for now but might look again.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It looks like a crater impact.

Perspective makes it look like a disk.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

For those of you that still think it´s a crater, I will have to quote myself:

Originally posted by Psychopump
If you check the shadows of the ridges off to the left of the anomaly, you can see that sunlight is coming from the "bottom" of the picture. That would indicate (due to the shadow on the "top" of the anomaly, that is it convex, and not a hollow crater.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't want to be the only sceptic here

And I see that your a regular poster on this forum, where as I am not... So please take it easy and except my opinion

When we see fake videos on youtube and what not of UFO's flying around, lets say a city. The reaction of by standers is zero... This means that the video is almost certainly fake.
The people that make such videos just add the illusion into the film.

In your film, your (if it is indeed you) flying over the alps. And then miraculously you spot this disc from 1000's of feet in the air.... You only focus on it for a few seconds and then you move on.....
Its almost as if, the Filmer was just zooming down randomly, and then this disc gets edited into the film... Its not a hard procedure to undertake.

If you were able to provide footage of you when you were flying over it, just as you saw it first appear and then zoom into it (rather then being zoomed in from the beginning) then my scepticism meter would drop a couple of bars... Although, I suppose that could easily be manipulated now that I have pointed it out...

But still, no offence, this doesn't seem real. Just my opinion though.

[edit on 14/9/2008 by Kliskey]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Maybe the OP didn´t notice the anmaly until he reviewed his footage?

Juts my 2 eurocents

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That's a fair comment.... Just pure coincidence then I suppose. He just randomly zoomed in on that for 2 secs.. That bit... That random bit of the mountain? And didnt notice it then and there?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am sorry to say, since I filmed it as the plane was travelling that I was in I barley noticed it. I filmed it zoomed in which appeares like it should last longer in the footage as the plane moves forward. I might have other footage of it but will upload my orginal untouched version on youtube to see what you think.

This video is no way fake because I filmed it as it was, and I think the fake video makers are giving real footage anomilies a bad name when they should be believed. I have the original and if experts anylise it they will know its true. I am a good cameraman and photographer which is my area of study and this video is not fake. I do not have the software to fake things like that and I feel sorry for the minds who are so dissapointed with fakes that they can not see the difference from the real sources.

If disinformation is a conspiracy in it self on the internet, then they are winning the battle here, because everything I try and say is denied anyway.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
That's a fair comment.... Just pure coincidence then I suppose. He just randomly zoomed in on that for 2 secs.. That bit... That random bit of the mountain? And didnt notice it then and there?

No I did notice it that is why I zoomed in, but did not know what it was till I saw it on the TV screen. I have other footage I just edited it for this video documentation. I will upload it since its taking a bit of scepticism.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I was not attacking you in any way. And I too study photography and film.

Its just, this if the only evidence that you have provided, yet you say that you have more? But your not sharing it.....

EDIT: Ok.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

It's probably shakey cam work and due to my perfectionist ways I probably did not include everything. I just looked back at my video and noticed that is all I have of it apart from where I zoom out to show how far away looking it was. I will upload it to clarify it a bit more.

I filmed this 5 years ago and edited that part a few months ago. I need another look. No it's okay by me, I am not taking anything personal, but should be flattered it has built some interest in it. I should have done more about it a while back ago.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ok - Who were you flying with? Where were you flying to and from? What time of the year was it?

Do you know if you were over the Swiss Alps for definate or could it have been the French already?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its between France and Swizerland but not too sure, I think I was on a Go flight but it was on the way back from italy heading to the UK. It could very well be part of French territory its hard to tell, since there are so many mountain ranges. My new video might help.

I just spotted something strange just now on this video, look at 1:40, looks like somthing in the sky flying off. Unless its ice on the glass I don't know.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Since its the next day I have uploaded the orginal video, you can see the odd circle at a distance and it looks out of focus from afar. Also you may notice at 1:40 somthing flying off, could be ice on the glass I am not sure my self.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This post has arrived at a stand still, just thought I revamp it to see if it gets notice by others who have not seen it. If you are new, please comment. I think the conclusion is some metorite crator or something but it still looks odd.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This post has arrived at a stand still, just thought I revamp it to see if it gets notice by others who have not seen it. If you are new, please comment. I think the conclusion is some metorite crator or something but it still looks odd.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
Ok - Who were you flying with? Where were you flying to and from? What time of the year was it?

Do you know if you were over the Swiss Alps for definate or could it have been the French already?

Ha that shut you up didnt it, you tried to debunk his video and he just proved you wrong.. you didnt have the balls to reply to him and apolagise..

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I do feel sorry for people who do not believe this video is real, I just think with so much confusion on the beliefs and the fake videos people would assume such things and disbelief the truth. But its all real and that is why I am asking what people think.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The opening frames of the Video with your words over it...

Can you upload and post the first few seconds without the words?

For me that looks like the answer...

The best footage seems to be covered over, as in perspective etc and location.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oddly it looks like the Arecibo Observatory

Official website
www.naic.edu...

Tons of pictures

Wikipedia entry

I did a search for a Swiss version of the Arecibo but came up empty

[edit on 17-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Have you considered submitting your query to the Swiss and/or French governments? I mean, unless it's top secret, in which case they will kill you, they might be able to tell you exactly what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join