It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a UFO, wierd rock formation or secret base?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was flying over the Alps over Switzerland and I saw this wierd rock formation, but it almost looks like a disc or a cloacked UFO or something.
I think I see some type of Antenna coming out of of its centre, probably a disused space satellite. But what ever I filmed it odd. Has anyone go any ideas? Was filmed in early 2003.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Looks like it could possibly be a crater although it is in a strange place.

Any idea of the rough area this is in? Could be worth seein what google earth comes up with if it can be found.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Nice video...did you also notice the points of light at 2-6 and 10. very interesting. Almost looks like a radar dish. Did you ever try to google earth it ?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Crossing away from northen Italy over Switzerland and France I think, what ever route the planes take. You will need to angle Google earth's view and altitude to probably see it properly. Has to be facing right when observing and going forward away from Italy.

I don't see points of lights unfortunitely? Where exactly and what time exactly for example 30seconds or 1:20? I tried to google earth it but lost patience with it since the photos get a bit bendy and don't show structures as well as they should.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

It looks more like a raised area than a suppression, however it could be a trick of perspective.

Very interesting video OP!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I think you are right, it does make the eyes go funny like an illusion. Then again UFOs might have that kind of illusion cloacking techniques - just to extend the theory.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Exactly. Our military is currently using some weak cloaking devices, if we have clothing and other things that are reflective to the point of making something near invisible than why wouldn't a culture advanced enough to make the jump across space have better technology in that effect. which begs the question why do they allow us to see them when they do unless they WANT us to see them?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Two theories, one being they want us people to slowly get used to Alien contact through witness accounts so we reassure our own people with propaganda.
Two, they think they are invisible and they get a bit too close and arragant with it. Or its not from this dimention and they don't see us either.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I saw the "cloaking" on future weapons. They use fiber optics to project the image behind the "cloaked" object in front. There was an APV in a field and you could not see it. I heard once, that Star Trek stuff isn't as crazy as it sounds. Makes you wonder what else might be there. I am quite sure every card is not on the table just yet.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The time of video at 2:37 , but you can see them through all the filter shots.
I tried google too but would need more time....way too many mountains...lol

2,6,10 meaning the clock face
Actually, you can see them on the very beginning shot of the video

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Wakingup]

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Wakingup]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The filtered shots at 2:37 are in fact photo stills of it done on my memory stick through the camera. The points of light round the object or formations is the only thing I see. I think it could be a rock formation the more I look at it, but its really a weird one that plays tricks on the eyes. I don't know, leave it down to what people here think.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Interesting video. Do you have any more footage of the mountains before and after this section of film? It might help us to identify its location. It does look similar to the Eiger Jungfrau mountain/valley area of Switzerland.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yep. I saw it on future weapons too.

It is quite amazing the things we are doing now.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That's an interesting video for sure.

I'm skeptical on it being something cloaked or secret though, because as your film shows it can still be seen even if there was a cloak, so the cloaking isn't 100%.

So therefore, why would you place your cloaked radar dish/facility/craft or whatever it is right underneath a commercial airline flightpath for all to see....and film?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If you check the shadows of the ridges off to the left of the anomaly, you can see that sunlight is coming from the "bottom" of the picture. That would indicate (due to the shadow on the "top" of the anomaly, that is it convex, and not a hollow crater.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The terrain of the area in the film is similar to the area to the southwest of the Matterhorn. I will try to post a picture. Additional footage would be helpful in order to place this with in the terrain of the Alps.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
One doesn't usually see perfect circles in nature. It could be something human camoflauged, a satellite or relay, or it could be a UFO parked there...

I would sure like to see a view of the same location from another date & time to see if it is "always" there or was temporary.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What if I am the first one to spot it, if its a never before seen crator? What can I get out of it and who do I contact? It could have been hidden beneth the snowy Swiss Alps for thousands of years and I am the first to discover it. I mean it could also been recovered with snow again and its hard to find. I have more areal footage if experts want to find the location but I would prefer the glory since I found it, quite bored anyway right now.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

lol DUDE if it really is a secret base with our infantile attempts at cloaking hiding it do you REALLY want credit for finding it?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Time lord... did you check the coordinates on Goggle earth???

I am trying on the locaion you said... I will post if I find something

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join