It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a UFO, wierd rock formation or secret base?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm not afraid about them killing me, if they want to visit where I live they will probably have to deal with what is in the sky above first because its a lot more obvious than what my video shows in terms of UFO activity, chemtrails,orbs and rods. I would like to know what it is for sure, for all I know its a crater and I could be the first to spot it, I don't think its a secret base of any sorts.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks more like a dome than a crater if you ask me. Take the same flight and refilm... and maybe try to get some better coordinates

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Switzerland is laced with miles & miles of underground tunnel systems. Although Switzerland is officially a neutral nation, they have one of the most proficient & active armies on earth. Their concept of survival/goal, is to be one of the first nations to survive ANY disaster that comes down the line.

Their secret tunnels are stocked full of supplies to last for years. Systems are multi redundant. They are the real "Boy Scouts" my friends. (Always be prepared). They have been preparing their underground bunkers for years.

Now there are three theories that I have on this front:

1. It could be some sort of functional facility connected to the tunnels. Indeed it may be cloaked. Judging from the location on the side of a mountain, it may be a communication center, or some type of solar generation plant. What better place to hide either type facility than in a high mountainous valley? I have been on the other side of the valley of the Jungfrau, Eiger, & Monch. One must have good legs, lungs & profound reason for being at that altitude! Not an easy task for most people. Very limited access, road, cog-rail, trails, pastures,etc. Once you are "in," you can destroy all access routes leading upward and anyone in the valley below is buggered.

2. Perhaps it is indeed some sort of ET Craft left behind for whatever reason...crash, accident, failure, etc. Maybe the Swiss found it and are utilizing it for their own means in conjunction with their survival tunnels.

3. Perhaps a high altitude clock astronomical observatory. Only problem is the weather in the valley is so unpredictable & dangerous. Limited visibility using scientific telescopes.

So therein is my assessment for this anomaly. Pick me clean if you like, but use mustard. No catchup please.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by DREAMING MAN]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

I hate to bump this with in the same thread but look at the circle. I think it's pretty close to the one in the video. Is it the same?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It still be a rock illusion seen at the right angle to form a 3-D shape. Google Earth does flatten alot of the surfaces as the Pyramids in Egypt look out of shape. This thing in my video looks almost as if its balancing on the edge of the mountain waiting to fall off it or something. But the closer one looks the more it seems like it could be a natural feature with an illusion because its seen from the right angle to do so. Anyway like I have said before its still mysterious.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
What if I am the first one to spot it, if its a never before seen crator? What can I get out of it and who do I contact?

The problem is, mate, that unless you can locate it, you really haven't found anything to claim!

It would be an entirely different matter if you knew the coordinates, but at this point in time, you can't claim a discovery of any sort unless you know where it's located.

Keep searching!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by The time lord
What if I am the first one to spot it, if its a never before seen crator? What can I get out of it and who do I contact?

The problem is, mate, that unless you can locate it, you really haven't found anything to claim!

It would be an entirely different matter if you knew the coordinates, but at this point in time, you can't claim a discovery of any sort unless you know where it's located.

Keep searching!

I did not know that was the case, guess I should have kept it secret before someone gets the prize and all the glory before I do.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think it is a metiorite impact maybe that has never been discovered before, so I doubt it is a UFO or anyway or secret base, but is is still interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It might be an old inactive volcano;
or a Crater;
and maybe people didnt notice it before because there was ice and snow covering it......

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

It looks like a not-too-perfect circle that could simply be a crater and definitely looks naturally rough. Your bit with the "antenna" is just a mental projection or wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I love the way people use unknown terms connected with UFOs as if anyone on planet earth had an inkling of what "cloaking" is supposed to do and when connected to UFOs, do they need to use "cloaking"? How does anyone know what's going on in the UFO "pilot's" "mind"? How do earthlings recognize when and if a UFO uses cloaking and do UFOs use or need to use cloaking.

C'mon people!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Looks like a caldara, but on the side of a mount? just looking at it looks like its magnifying the contour of the mount range underneth it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It is like anything we observe, if a plant for example grows in sunlight how do we know what the plant is thinking or how the weather will be like? It is from the outside we observe and if something looks very odd we have to add certain factors and possibilities to it. It is well known that UFOs dissapear or hide them selves so we have to examine if light is somehow manipulated to create this kind of effect.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I've seen natural circles before but that is a strange place for it...hard rock; could be a camouflaged satellite dish

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Time Lord, first off, beautiful videos. Secondly, Whatever the dome thing is looks to me like it has 2 small legs under it. Looks like 2 small poles holding it up. Can anyone else see this? I tried looking for some type of roadway, but I can't see it very well. I think it's very interesting, whatever it may be. I also believe I saw the antenna thing sticking up from it at some point in your clip. Good Video

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is a better video of it with different filter effects to see how it works on cam. Maybe is is bomb crator from WW2 or something, but it keeps looking different the more you see it, still odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join