It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilblam... Lets talk about whats not talked about...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Lilblam, You have insite into several topics which have not yet come up for serious discussion on AT's...

Don't you think it's about time to tell us what's about to happen?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That's rich coming from you.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

For real, sound like someone is stiring the pot.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Grand Misleader is calling someone out for keeping secrets.

Irony.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
it sound like ur trying to open a huge can of worms energy wave

have at it though
this should be good if yu get him to respond

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Lilblam, You have insite into several topics which have not yet come up for serious discussion on AT's...

Energy, maybe we all have insight into things that has not been seriously discussed at ATS yet? Why should *I* be any different?

I may be relatively open minded, but this doesn't make me special, or smarter, or better, or anything else for that matter. We're all different, are we not?

So, to answer your question. What's about to happen?
It is my understanding that the future is OPEN. All possibilities exist, and can happen. There are some things more probable than others, and there are some things planned by certain "beings" or "groups" for our immediate future, but this is not for me to tell you. How do we know which faction, which group will come out dominant in the end?

Now, I don't know if putting me on the "spot" so to speak is the best approach, as the attention seems to be diverted from TOPICS and IDEAS into "Who is doing the talking".

I have some ideas, theories, and possibly even knowledge of PROBABLE future events. Keyword is probable, as anything and everything is possible. However, what I know is irrelavant in terms of "truth". You cannot know if what I say is true or not, until YOU determine the validity using your own mind. You have all the resources you need, you have the internet at your fingertips, you have other people with a thirst for knowledge around you with whom you can network, and you have your mind and the ability to logically deduce the truth from many sources of information.

I am dedicated in my own way to finding the truth behind everything, but this simply defines who I am, it does not set me "higher" or "lower" than anyone else. We're all the same stuff, aren't we?

I'm sorry I couldn't appease your burning desire to have some "deep, secret knowledge" unveiled to you that will shatter your reality and shock your mind to the core. If you wish to find stuff like that, I suggest you go find it

I help the best I can, but I do not lead anyone by the hand, nor do I want anybody else to lead ME by the hand. The only way for YOU or anyone else to know what is TRUE, is to determine the truth using your own minds, that is why we have'em.

And of course, if you would like to talk about the future, we can do so. However, don't expect me to be a "prophet" or an "all knowing guru". I have made some mistakes before, with my approach in this forum, and I've LEARNED from these mistakes. This is why we exist, to learn.

Therefore, I'll help you as much as I can, but the work MUST be done by you, as there are no short-cuts to progress and learning...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
oh darn energy wave

werent we all just hoping he'd say something like

well the nwo is going to be run by the illuminati and the shapeshifters who are controlled by the grays
it will happen in 2012 and they will tell everyone that jesus is an alien and the masses will despair they will be herded out to DIA and processed for there body parts and every one who sold out to them will live happily every after

Really though seriously
we could find some ways to get him to elaborate with pointed questions

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
oh darn energy wave

werent we all just hoping he'd say something like

well the nwo is going to be run by the illuminati and the shapeshifters who are controlled by the grays
it will happen in 2012 and they will tell everyone that jesus is an alien and the masses will despair they will be herded out to DIA and processed for there body parts and every one who sold out to them will live happily every after

Really though seriously
we could find some ways to get him to elaborate with pointed questions

Good point... "what's about to happen" is as vague as you can get, so I couldn't answer that even if I wanted to

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

What do you mean?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What do you mean?

I cannot speak for him or anyone else, but it is *possible* that he is referring to the time when you claimed knowledge of an inmpending announcement that turned out to be a spiritualist website. Everybody's hopes were apparently shattered, as their expectations were quite different. They had certain reason to expect these things, as you mentioned some misleading details that apparently had nothing to do with the announcement itself, like "Watch what our government leaders are doing" and so forth.

I could be wrong...

Edit: I have no "emotional reaction" as a result of this, so I'd ask you to not assume that what I just said means I have something against you, as that would not be accurate.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

What do you mean?

I cannot speak for him or anyone else, but it is *possible* that he is referring to the time when you claimed knowledge of an inmpending announcement that turned out to be a spiritualist website. Everybody's hopes were apparently shattered, as their expectations were quite different. They had certain reason to expect these things, as you mentioned some misleading details that apparently had nothing to do with the announcement itself, like "Watch what our government leaders are doing" and so forth.

I could be wrong...

Edit: I have no "emotional reaction" as a result of this, so I'd ask you to not assume that what I just said means I have something against you, as that would not be accurate.

I understand completely. I don't intend to mislead anyone. I just think you have much to tell! I'm all ears so to speak. The "watch the goverment leaders" was a throw back to the WITD thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

In addition to my last response, I'd just like to add that the last few attempts to discuss certain topics seemed to turn into a massive brawl, and in order to try to avoid this situation in the future, I have decided to alter my approach in the way I participate in discussions on this forum. This is not to say that I will reserve any information, or share less, but simply do this in a different manner, one that I hope will not provoke people into verbal confrontation. This, however, is almost inevitable anyway, but one can try!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What do you mean?

I could be wrong...

I understand completely. I don't intend to mislead anyone. I just think you have much to tell! I'm all ears so to speak. The "watch the goverment leaders" was a throw back to the WITD thread.

I'd love to help in any way that I can, but so far you haven't been very specific in your inquiries! I'd much prefer an open discussion among any members that wish to participate, rather than a "lecture" from me or anyone else. Remember what happened with "TRAINEDFORTHIS" the last time he tried to lecture? I think it would be beneficial to avoid this, but it is always your choice to do as you like.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

In addition to my last response, I'd just like to add that the last few attempts to discuss certain topics seemed to turn into a massive brawl, and in order to try to avoid this situation in the future, I have decided to alter my approach in the way I participate in discussions on this forum. This is not to say that I will reserve any information, or share less, but simply do this in a different manner, one that I hope will not provoke people into verbal confrontation. This, however, is almost inevitable anyway, but one can try!

Well i'm all ears and mind. I'd like to hear what things are going on in your mind, what you know or think you know (as one never truelly knows what one knows to be true as true

Anyways

You speak, i will listen with an open mind and take all in to my mind for my own thought rocessing to occur and see if i think if it's true or not, and even if it isn't it's still some more information to flood my mind.

*Would like to hear some more from Liblam except about the cassiopaeans at this point in time*

And what sort of inquiries shall we ask you?

Because we need to inquire to and be inquisitive beings to learn anything from anyone/anything.

Energy Wave seems he might have some questions. But that i'm still not actually sure of as he seemed to start this thread to get you mocked, but that's just seen from my viewpoint, which could be totally wrong.

Do you have any specific things you would like to talk about Liblam? anything at all? or will you wait for us to inquire?

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Well i'm all ears and mind. I'd like to hear what things are going on in your mind, what you know or think you know (as one never truelly knows what one knows to be true as true

Anyways

You speak, i will listen with an open mind and take all in to my mind for my own thought rocessing to occur and see if i think if it's true or not, and even if it isn't it's still some more information to flood my mind.

*Would like to hear some more from Liblam except about the cassiopaeans at this point in time*

Darage, first, I must congratulate you on yet another "interesting" signature... and you expect me to concentrate with that around?

Well, I'm not sure what specifically it is that you'd like me to tell you. At this time I have nothing to "report", and no new info to "dazzle" you with, unless you guys have anything you want to discuss. Feel free to bring up any topic!

Also, I agree with you in terms of knowledge. It's very hard to know something 100%. Most often, even if there is no conscious awareness of such, there exists at least SOME uncertainty in the back of one's mind about any and all knowledge that the person may possess.

There are some things that are more probable than others, if the definition is restricted to a specific circumstance (as ALL things that are possible, indeed DO exist, but I can't prove that to anybody). This lack of 100% certainty is reflection of our limited awareness, our limited grasp of reality. This can be seen by looking at dogs, and their knowledge of their surroundings. What does a dog think about sticks, rocks, bones, etc? Does the dog think it KNOWS what these things are? Perhaps, if its cognitive abilities can fathom the idea of "knowing" in the first place. However, certainly we can see that they do NOT really know all there is to know about these things, as we know far more. We know they are made of atoms. We know some may have microscopic organisms. We know many things that dogs do not, due to our higher understanding and awareness.

With the same respect, what we think we may really KNOW 100% may be no knowledge at all, when compared to a being of higher awareness. Isn't that amusing? The question then is... is it EVER possible to know something 100%? If so, how do you know when such is achieved? Some fun stuff to think about anyway..

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Since anything is possible and some things are more probable, from the information you've taken in from many different sources, do you believe that there will be some significant event or events occuring around the world in the year 2012 or around that time?

If so, what do you think might happen, if anything?

Same as for June 8th, 2004?

I know that anything is possible, i think that and totally believe it too (i've been thinking that since grade 5 in primary school). But some things are more probable than others and have coinciding factors, dates, and events in the past that seem to occur at specific times and might trigger other things to occur. There are alot of patterns and coincidences in nature it seems.

Some of the questions I ask, ak for your personal opinion, beliefs, and may leave you open to ridicule by members of the board. I ask that you forget the remarks that may come from other members of the board. I would like to hear your opinion and your thoughts on certain things and if others start to ridicule them, They should grow up, be civil, have tolerance towards others who dont think or act as the do or have diferent beliefs.

Also. What is your belief on Evolution? Evolution? Devolution? Ascended Apes? Decended Angels? or just a bunch of energy or just consciousness in a holographic universe? Anyways i'd like to know ur thoughts.

Also what do you think of this as the meaning of life:

To die.

The meaning of life is to die. What does every living creature do? Dies.

(my friend told me that last night so it's just been floating around in my head today and i've been having a little think about it)

Also have had Acid/'___'?

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What hasn't been talked about regarding UFO/ET possibilities? We've gone over just about all possibilities here from it being entirely baseless modern myth to dimension crossing beings sucking our soul life force on a different vibrational plane of existence while we are being educated before being reincarnated on another level of existence ourselves. What more could be added to evidenceless speculation?

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
[Edited on 19-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
plz answer lilblam

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Also please stop quoting these huge posts when it is the one immediately preceding yours. Thats about as ridiculous as it gets.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join