It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilblam... Lets talk about whats not talked about...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Since anything is possible and some things are more probable, from the information you've taken in from many different sources, do you believe that there will be some significant event or events occuring around the world in the year 2012 or around that time?

Well, I'll tell you what I *think* is probable based on my research, but I won't cite my sources and back up every single thing that I say - I'm not saying this as a report or a statement, but basically a hypothesis which resulted from EVERYTHING I've ever read combined into one (so to speak). If you'd like to know any specific sources, ask me in a u2u please.

It is my opinion, that 2012 is a significant "time" in our history, as the events that are now occuring in this world are leading up to a climax, which is probably some time at or before 2012. This is based on my reading abou the Mayan Calendar, Mayan Prophecies, and other ancient civilizations. In addition, many spiritualist circles that claim to "channel" entities are pointing to 2012. In addition to all that, I've come to understand that CYCLES, both short and long, are a very important and big part of reality and the way things work.

There exist cycles for Cataclysms on our planet, for cometary collisions, for planetary bodies, for electrons in atoms, for all possible things you can imagine. These cycles are also present in human lives, our consciousness, and they come and go like a wave. Has anybody done research on BIORHYTHMS to see the different cycles that effect our emotion, mind, physical aspects, and other things?

In addition to this, TIME it seems is very much cyclical, also based on my understanding and investigatio of this. It seems that there is a grand cycle that marks a "beginning" and an "end" for certain "ages". The interesting part is, that the END is also the BEGINNING.. they are one and the same. This can be vizualized if you do not see cycles as anything linear, but more like a circle, where when you reach the point at which you started, it is beginning and the end simultaneously.

In light of all this, and other things I did not mention as they are too intricate and would take too long to explain on this forum, 2012 is a likely candidate for the END of one of those "grand cycles", which also involve countless OTHER cycles within them (cycles within cycles). The Mayans had a limited understanding of cycles, if you notice their calendar is constructed with a few sets of numbers, each number representing a longer cycle of some sort. Those cycles do not correspond to the same ones as OUR calendar uses, and it seems to baffle our scientists as to HOW and WHY they picked those precise amounts of "time" to distribute and apply to certain numbers in their calendar. To make a long story short, they knew many things that we do not know at this time, or at least most of us.

That is the "gist", or the "outer core" of my understanding of 2012 and its significance, and at least a partial explanation for why I assign a certain probability to 2012 as being significant in the first place.

If so, what do you think might happen, if anything?

This is a more touchy matter, because if I am to bring in more details, I'd have to use much longer explanations than I did above, as there are many things that are involved and interrelated here, so it's not as simple as it seems. On the other hand, I could just state what I think is probable, but then you'd be extremely curious to know WHY I said that, and this is the part that would take a LOT of text and sources to explan adequately. If I do NOT explain, you'd have no reason to believe a single word of what I say, and in fact, it may be no different than any "preaching" of any religious book or person... it would not have "data" that you need to confirm its validity.

To avoid complications with members over my "claims" or "statements" that I do not provide evidence for, I'm going to avoid giving details about what my research shows in respect to our immediate future and beyond. This, I'll leave for you guys to figure out, if you're really interested to seek the truth. However, I will do my best to HELP in any way that I can, as my "word" alone will simply add to the clutter that already exists on the internet of baseless claims.

All I'll say in this post about this area, is hang on to your hats - the time between NOW and 2012 is going to be the most unbelievably wild experience to occur on the planet in the last 300,000 years or so.

(By the way, see how making such statements poses a question in your mind.. why did I say that? Why did I give this number? How do I know? ... and THIS is precisely why I try to avoid it... as explaining such things would NOT be possible to do in this forum, as it is really far more complex and involved than it may appear to be. This is why I suggest independent research, with help and collaberation from others as you network and share knowledge... this is the best way I've discovered thus far to getting to the bottom of things in my search for the truth. To each his own.)

Also. What is your belief on Evolution? Evolution? Devolution? Ascended Apes? Decended Angels? or just a bunch of energy or just consciousness in a holographic universe? Anyways i'd like to know ur thoughts.

Once again, extremely difficult to say without offering evidence and data to appease your thirst for an EXPLANATION of my statements. I'll say this much... and if you would like to know why I say it, I recommend you go find out!

Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Also, we did not evolve from Neanderthals as well. Notice the sudden "disappearance" of Neanderthals around the time that modern man (homo sapiens sapiens) appeared on the planet, as seen from geological records? Scientists are having a very hard time figuring out whether it was our race that simply wiped them out, or what happened. Curious, isn't it?

See if you can somehow relate it to Biblical stories of the Nephalim, or the "Sons of the Gods" who came here, married the "daughters of men" and produced offspring and so forth. Who would primitive people see as GODS anyway? Who do you think "tempered" with our genes, DNA, and interfered with the evolution of our species? (Not evolution from monkeys, but simply evolution in terms of gaining knowledge, technology, and developing a civilization etc).

These are all interesting questions that CAN be answered with enough research and perseverence, without BELIEF or ANTICIPATION involved. I'll leave it to you to find the answers, not because I am trying to HIDE anything, but because anything I say is irrelavant! The only way you'll know what is REAL or what is TRUE, is if you go out and figure it OUT! It's interesting how many seemingly unrelated things in our mythologies, religions, and histories are actually VERY related, and are sometimes VERY different once put together as pieces of a larger puzzles.. than the individual pieces make them appear to be. It's really fun to do research on things that intrigue the mind anyway, rather than have someon show up and TELL you everything.. or so I think.

Also what do you think of this as the meaning of life:
To die.
The meaning of life is to die. What does every living creature do? Dies.
(my friend told me that last night so it's just been floating around in my head today and i've been having a little think about it)
Also have had Acid/'___'?

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

Death is an expiration of the physical body, for all living things. With technology one can extend the survival and continuity of a living body indefinitely, but not eternally - simply because all things that have a beginning have an end. However, it is possible that our lives have other reason to exist, other than just to DIE in the end. Death is a direct result which follows birth, but is it the REASON for birth in the first place? Maybe there's more to this life, something that our current "amnesia" is preventing us from seeing? Of course, ou "amnesia" wouldn't be there if it wasn't supposed to be there, unless of course you think that our existance is a complete accident, which is fine too. I have some thoughts and theories that I've compiled from different sources that seem to click together, like a jigsaw puzzle, though they are very much incomplete. Learning is never complete, as knowledge is infinite in scope. The only limits that exist are, as you already know, self-imposed.

In order to figure out the "meaning of life", maybe it would help to break the questions down into more specific categories. For example, could it be that there is a COMMON reason that we all exist, and also individual reasons that pertain only to specific individuals, and nobody else. Also, why would life even HAVE a reason, and if it does, then does ANYTHING in the universe NOT have a reason? How would one know?

Does a rock (like an asteroid) have a reason to just float through space? Does a flower have a reason to grow? (Not a cause, but a reason). Well, a reason seems to imply PURPOSE, or that there is some kind of CONSCIOUS INTENT for some event. Now we get into the topic of consciousness, and the limits or lack thereof of this consciousness. Is there a universal consciousness, and our individual consciousnesses? What would the difference be? What's the difference between YOUR mind, and someone else's mind?

Well, if our mind has no limit, and if 2 things are both absolutely limitless, aren't they precisely the SAME THING? That's a fun concept to think about...
Anyways, the fun part about learning, is the more you learn, the more questions you realise that you have! Learning doesn't stop.

I hope this answered, at least in part, some of the questions you had. The rest is probably upto you, though I'm always here to help in any way that I possibly can.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am moving today, and therefore all next week I may not have access to the internet, except maybe from my college campus. Therefore, if anybody has anything to talk to me about, it would probably be best accomplished by sending me a U2U, something that I can easily check when I re-establish access to the internet. I cannot be expected to see any and all threads and posts that people want me to reply to. U2U's are a great thing, aren't they

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

Also, I've read alot of things concerning 2012, and the coming years. Also the Indigo children and the Super Psychics seem to say that the world is going to need them the most in the years 2013-2029.

I do read alot of material ont he web, and off the web, about heaps of different things, paranormal, cycles, and the like.

So if you gave a little thing of what you thought such as "an asteroid might hit the planet, all consciousness is going to change, and we are going to become more aware of things, have a change of consciousness", without giving a reason as to why, i wouold probably have a good idea of what you think and where you've gotten some of your info and what impact it actually had on you.

But anyways...I will send you a U2U or few asking you some more things so that when u get back from moving u can answer them.

<< 1   >>

join