It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't I Get A Girlfriend?? (Pictures)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dirty Vegas

I'm glad we can get along, I'm also glad for google translator lol.

I was simply curious of where you come from, or your parents, you don't have to answer, up to you.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I'm glad we can get along, I'm also glad for google translator lol.

I was simply curious of where you come from, or your parents, you don't have to answer, up to you.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]
I knew you'd "get it" luv.

*sigh*...it's sooo nice when you don't have to explain the jokes...

I'm just glad you’re not upset at my constant butchering of your screen name. It's a joke as well.

"Dirty Vegas" is my oft used screen name but in effect is nothing more than a "Shadow Name". It's taken from the pop group of the same name. Please see video below, but I will warn you, it is VERY addicting to everyone who listens/views it.

The name "Angela Griffin" is a pseudonym. Think Richard Bachman. It is a writing pseudonym for internet usage only. My real name is French (Acadian) and Ukrainian (Rusyny) and as a result is mostly unpronounceable, especially in the US.

Shhhh…it’s a secret. But I’ll whisper it in your ear luv.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Nice song.

I like it when you whisper secrets in my ear.

Edit: your right that song is a little addictive lol.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I had to edit this post. Lulz! We just took this boy's thread from him like a coupla bullies! Where the hell did he go? And where is everyone?

[edit on 9/9/0808 by Dirty Vegas]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Hmm I wonder what you said, I bet it was funny.

It's alright I don't care what your saying, I'm wondering where SkepticalSteve is? hmmm

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

It's alright I don't care what your saying, I'm wondering where SkepticalSteve is? hmmm

Maybe he grew skeptical of us

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Maybe he grew skeptical of us

LOL, I see what you did there.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

YES. I know this works LOL - from personal experience!!

Play guitar yeahhhhhh LOL

You will be throwing bras off your fret board in NO time hehehe

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I didn't say anything in the first post. I only left a cheers icon. I had to go back and ADD that about us taking over the boys thread.

Poor thing. I tried to help. See what happens when you try to help someone? They post a cry of despair and need and when you try and come to their rescue you get slapped in the face. Pleh! Men!! Who needs 'em? No wonder there are so many lesbians nowadays.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dirty Vegas
Pleh! Men!! Who needs 'em? No wonder there are so many lesbians nowadays.

I have to agree with you here!! I hate men! I prefer women myself. Men are so yuckkkkkk!! I am a lesbian and i am not ashamed to say it!

GO LESBIANS!!

The meek shall inherit the earth - they are too weak to resist!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

...and I have noticed if women do the same to guys as you mentioned, they like it too!

*starred* good info!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
I have to agree with you here!! I hate men! I prefer women myself. Men are so yuckkkkkk!! I am a lesbian and i am not ashamed to say it!

GO LESBIANS!!

The meek shall inherit the earth - they are too weak to resist!!

*befriends shearder cuz of this post*

I am not a Lesbian myself, but I have had....ummm, wait. This is a family website. Nevermind.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Someone say lesbians?
Suddenly this thread got interesting.Now i wonder if i can say proof or it never happened?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dirty Vegas

Pleh! Men!! Who needs 'em? No wonder there are so many lesbians nowadays.

No wonder there's so many gay men too lol.

You go ahead try live life without men. lol

I do think life without women around would be really boring for us men. I think we would have all killed each other with wars already.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

No wonder there's so many gay men too lol.

You go ahead try live life without men. lol

I do think life without women around would be really boring for us men. I think we would have all killed each other with wars already.

I think the genders are kind of like the political parties. We constantly bicker, we criticize each other for things that we both do, we're more alike than we'd like to admit, and the world would be a disaster if one of us were eliminated. Maybe, like the (U.S.) government, we're not supposed to get along. Who knows why. Maybe there's some sort of evil energy that would get released if men and women were ever truly at peace with each other.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hey man. The key to getting girls is don't be shy. It may seem hard at first, but once you get talking it gets easier and easier. Just remember: don't use sexual innuendo (unless you know the girl will find it funny), ALWAYS compliment them; never use criticism, don't talk about yourself too much and try to put off an air of confidence. Most girls find confidence attractive (don't act over-confident though!)
Most important, always remember that you may be shy, but you are a great guy!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Forget the guitar. Get seven good quality Hohner, or Lee Oscar Harmonicas in the C, D, E, F, G, A, and B flat tunings, a Green Bullet microphone and a 15 or 20 watt tube amplifier. There are instructional videos on utube and all over the net. Women know that the good harp players can breath through their ears and play rhythm with their tongue. The little 10 hole harmonica honking through a tube amp has opened a lot of doors for me after late open mike nights at blues clubs.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
dont worry mate im kinda the same like you.
im going to get flamed but heres some nice tips for ya
stop being nice,and start have some nice confidence in ur self!
i was nice all along,and what do i got?all the mean girls around me crushing my every bit on confidence!
look its like this
1 if u think theres something about you,fix it.you can fix almost everything.
+ girls dont even care for looks so much,ive seen them...most of them nowadays date some ugly metals.
2 money and nice rides are awesome.but they just keep them for a while if u dont have confidence or "game" ull just end up with some evil girl that will suck you dry.
3 be NICE and good only to the girls who deserve it!i have like only one girl in my life who is always good to me,and fixes me up when im depressed and shes just a friend.
4 do you see why when u have a girlfriend everybody wants you?
why?couse they see someone got you,that u must be price,u have confidence,u have a girl,u are not in a need,and you dont care(:
5 basicaly stop wasting time on girl who dont seem interested they dont deserve it
6 and yea the guis are right.u need confidence to flirt and chat,but its just hard at the begining,dont worry if she cuts you,what do you care?
im also very shy but you know there are girls who like nice shy guis.
so just chill and be more evil (:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join