It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Wolf enters the ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Man, I should have come here months ago, I wasn't even aware there was an intro area.

Well anywho, some of you are going to know me, most likely from my thread; New ex-Christian who is lost in his own freedom and uncertainty.

As I've said, I'm a fledgling new non-christian who has been awake to the NWO for almost a year.

I live in New Zealand. I work in a computer shop (which is why I can spend so much time on the forums
)

I like a broad spectrum of music- anything except r&b, rap, hippity-hop, blues etc.

I like action/adventure films/games/books.

I am very philosophical and I over-think just about everything.

What's most the most important thing to me? I dunno, I've just gone through a paradigm shift and everything is new to me again. I'm re-discovering life.

Hi all!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hello. It's nice to meet you. I just signed up for the site myself, but I've been reading it for a while.

Somehow I came across your thread earlier and already read it, but I didn't reply to it or anything. I'm still a Christian myself, but I'm not a hellfire and brimstone one that wants everyone to think like I do. Arguing about it online is actually my least favorite topic. I try to stay away from religion threads. However, I just wanted to say if you don't believe anymore I'd much rather see a person on their own path looking for their own answers instead of trying to force yourself into believing something you just can't anymore. That must be like banging your head against a wall I suppose.

I also work with computers too so that's cool. Even though in all honesty I can't really stand them. When people ask why I always tell them that I'm working on them to make them better because I can't stand them lol.

So, anyway, good luck on your path wherever it takes you.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Cheers mate.
pleasure to meet you.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
hy wolf :-)

nice to meet you :-)

blessings

nia

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nice to meet you! That was a very interesting thread you started on religion. I'm too tired to reply tonight, but hope to get back to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi Good Wolf.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Nice to meet you! That was a very interesting thread you started on religion. I'm too tired to reply tonight, but hope to get back to it.

I wondered why you, someone I've never talked to before, put a message on my profile page.

Yea, I'm supprised at the activity on the thread. the religious boards are destined to be thee most contested boards, and I guess the topic brought everyone in the boards to the same level in debate.

look forward to seeing you post.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi Good Wolf and nice to formally meet you. This is usually the part where I say "...post away and enjoy yourself" but I see that you have been doing that. And then I would invite you over to BTS, but I see that you've been there, so I'll quit talking now.

But serioiusly.....nice to have you here!

Rush

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Now Im on a few other forums aswell.

I notced that you signoff with rush.

You arn't on listverse as rushfan are you?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
welcome wolf im glad you woke up.

spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
welcome to ATS

hope you enjoy it here.
and your name isn't anything to do with bad wolf is it? (dr who?)

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
WOW you are perceptive!

Your half right.

I took "Bad Wolf" form 'Dr. Who' and "Mr. Good Cat" from 'Lucky Number Sleven'[i/]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
howdy wolf!

would love to visit NZ - on my to do list (eventually!!)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I can see snow capped mountains from my house. and there is a lake in the middle of another set of mountains 30min away.

Tis a shame I've been here so long that the scenery is wasted on my.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I want to wake up to that
oh well, one day my precious....

(i couldn't help myself, bit of a Lord of the Rings nut, lol!)

x

new topics

top topics

join