Putting Gov. Palin Rumor to Rest

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Blogger Elizabeth Eubanks writes a blog called Polar Trec.

On April 28, 2008, Eubanks wrote about a chance meeting she had with Gov. Palin in the New Orleans airport. In her April 28 entry she describes Gov. Palin as being pregnant, and even posted a photo on her blog with Gov. Palin.

So unless you are inclined to believe that Ms. Eubanks is part of this alleged conspiracy to fake Gov. Palin being pregnant, I think it's safe to say this rumor has been laid to rest.




www.polartrec.com...




posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Another photo of a very pregnant Gov. Palin:




posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Jamie, in light of our new found respect of each other let me say this.
This is truly a stupid and vicious rumor to start about someone.
First of all, 99.99% chance that this rumor is false.
Second, if it were true, it should be no ones business.
Third, if it were true, it would show a side of her character which would be virtuous and protective of her family and nothing else.

You know that I disagree pretty much with everything she believes in, but that is an intellectual and ideological position, and I have no problems going after her for that.

But these stupid hateful rumors about her and her family are wrong. Plus, once again, they distract us from the real issues we should be talking about.



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Jamie, in light of our new found respect of each other let me say this.
This is truly a stupid and vicious rumor to start about someone.
First of all, 99.99% chance that this rumor is false.
Second, if it were true, it should be no ones business.
Third, if it were true, it would show a side of her character which would be virtuous and protective of her family and nothing else.

You know that I disagree pretty much with everything she believes in, but that is an intellectual and ideological position, and I have no problems going after her for that.

But these stupid hateful rumors about her and her family are wrong. Plus, once again, they distract us from the real issues we should be talking about.


I agree with everything in your post with the exception of one thing -your comment about new found respect.

I always respected you. I've just been a little creeped out by your avatar.


Who is that dude anyway!??



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83
 


On this avatar I have now it's the main character from the movie "powder", in fact the avatar is a poster from the movie. It's just one my faves.
I had another avatar before that with a hindu looking fellow that every one thought was me but wasn't. It was Ramana Maharshi, a long deceased spiritual teacher.




posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by jamie83
 


On this avatar I have now it's the main character from the movie "powder", in fact the avatar is a poster from the movie. It's just one my faves.
I had another avatar before that with a hindu looking fellow that every one thought was me but wasn't. It was Ramana Maharshi, a long deceased spiritual teacher.



Thanks for filling me in on the avatar. I was really hoping it wasn't you!

peace



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
regardless if the rumor is real or not

you have to love the irony of these people fighting it with as much zeal as they have while they create the same types of rumors about obama.

I have my opinions, but they can't be proven. I wont fight this thing about Palin - because quite frankly i dont give a damn.

But you can certainly see the flaming similarities to this and - ohhh - obama's birth certificate


im just here to enjoy the show at this point.

Is it her baby?
Who gives a damn.

The baby isnt the one whos a heart beat away from ruining the country.

Palin is.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
The baby isnt the one whos a heart beat away from ruining the country.
Palin is.


More accurately -

- Obama is one election away from ruining the country.
- And at the moment, that flake Nancy Pelosi (*shudder) is only 2 heartbeats from ruining the country.



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


well i guess if you call handing citizens back their civil rights, houses, dignity, and international respect

then yeah

Obama has some nerve to want to do all that...



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


I have seen multiple comments about your avatar and it surprises me that more people do not know what its from. Powder was a really good movie and it as I remember it did get its fair share of hype when it came out. I liked it a lot. I am dating myself but I saw it in the theater when I was in 10th grade(~95). Really sad movie but really good. I mean who doesnt like Jeff Goldblum?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by iamcamouflage]



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
But you can certainly see the flaming similarities to this and - ohhh - obama's birth certificate


Not really.

Obama brought the whole birth certificate issue on himself by first not releasing it, and then when he did release it, releasing through DailyKos as a photoshopped jpeg file.

The Palin issues involves slandering her minor 16-year old child by using a baby born with Down Syndrome as the tool to slander her.

The BC issue wasn't about slandering Barry O.s' precious little girls to take down Barry O.

Now if there was a rumor that Michelle's basketball coach brother raped her and the little girls were the result of their incestuous relationship, then that would be a similar rumor and equally sick rumor.



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83
 


Same issue, you are just on the other side now and it appears different to you. Exact same thing. I could care less if the baby is hers or her daughters. Not really an issue.
You starting this thread is doing as much harm as good. It keeps the rumor alive.

Obama released his birth certificate to the senate of illinois(his employer), when required, he provided it to the US senate when he was elected. You act as though he didnt have to prove his citizenship when twice elected to state and federal senate seats. These agencies have access to the actual database with the birth certificate, a printed copy is only for those who cannot access the actual database or archived files. The BC has been squashed over and over. You continuing to bring it up is propaganda and only hurts your own credibility.

Why dont we focus on the issues, stances and character of the candidates as opposed to propaganda and lies. How many of the threads you start have to do with real issues and how many have to do with propaganda, unsubstatiated rumors, irrelevant information and conjecture. If you want the truth, stop trying to spread lies.



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Anyone SLOW ENOUGH to believe Obama's birth certificate is fake is just laughable

Do you really think that the RNC couldnt get access to his original document?
Do you really think that they havent heard your ignorant rumors and looked into it themselves?

Honestly.

It seems to be the conservative approach to defeat your own argument and throw pie in your own face in order to further the agenda.

Here's a pen, conservatives

write down what you say today - so you'll stop forgetting about it when tomorrow comes.



[edit on 9/1/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Anyone SLOW ENOUGH to believe Obama's birth certificate is fake is just laughable


Wiggin, seriously try engaging your brain and follow along:

1. Nobody has yet to see Obama's birth certificate.
2. The question was whether or not the photoshopped jpg file that was released was photoshopped in any other ways other than covering up the id number.
3. There were 3 jpg files released, all different. The question was why were they all different.

If you can post a link to his original birth certificate, it might be helpful.





new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join