It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a new power in my dreams!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Back when I was a kid, I would dream a lot. And I could always fly and breathe under water, fun dreams those were.

A few years ago, I couldn't fly anymore, was real annoying. When ever I got into a physical fight, I would move really slow, but never got beat up some how, except the one instance of getting stabbed (that sucked). But the other night, I regained the ability to fly, it was awesome!

A few nights later, I had another dream. I was in high school and was confronted by 2 big guys with knives wanting to tear me apart. I was freaked, but I regained my composure and yelled at them, "This is MY dream, you will NOT disturb it"! I focused on them, and yelled, "BEGONE"!
They had a shocked look on their faces, I smirked, turned my head, then looked back, and they were gone.

Last night, I had a dream where I was in high school again, yet it took place in my middle school that I attended so long ago (I'm 24 now). Another guy kept harassing me and trying to punch me, but he had no skill and always missed. I kicked his butt (at normal speed, which was awesome) and continued my dream, but this guy kept popping up trying to punch me. After about 3 confrontations, I finally knocked him down again, and said "You will NOT meddle in my dreams, get out of here"

Again, I turned away, using my will like last time focusing on making him vanish, turned back, and he was gone. I then went about my dream. Seems like I have gained the power to banish things in my dream that try to make them bad. I will look more into this but I want you all to give it a try. Confidence is the key. Thank you all for reading.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Slash]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You have just learnt to control your dreamstate. Everyone can do it its just extremly hard to master. Keep at it and try different things like comanding yourself to go to different places ect. well done

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
hey Shlasha..nice to see you about.

yep..it's a good thing to master, i aslo can have this control in my dreams, i can also wake up and return to my previous night dream by will, to complete unfinished business...thanks for sharing..i'm sure many will be able to relate to this.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Hey there nuts! Good to talk to ya again!

About the whole waking up and being able to return to your dream, I have a real hard time doing this, but have managed it several times, though rarely, to my dismay, missed out on some good dreams that leave me with a cliff-hanger.:bnghd:

Thanks for your reply! Will talk to you again soon I hope.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It may take a lil time Shlasha..but keep it up, i have a few years practice on you...lol..
The only down side to this ability is that you can easily get swept away in another realm..so beware of that, i have done it..a whole and detailed life, may sound weird, but it can be that strong, and drag you back..
That being said..have fun, and keep open to all posibilities..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I've been practicing for sure. Not too sure about realm jumping yet, but I'll see what I can do, after these dreams I've had these past weeks, I feel I can do just about anything. I'll have to do more research. Meditation helps me a lot before I go to sleep. Have even been able to summon items in my hands (only in one instance), and shoot energy beams, ala the anime series Dragon Ball Z (that was way cool), though I've only done this twice and have never tried in other dreams, too busy being chased by tornadoes, but those dreams are fun as heck for me.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Wow, this is a cool topic. In my dreams I can turn into a panther and also teleport to whereever I imagine.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have mentioned before that I can fly in my dreams...but until recently, I was the only one. About 2 or 3 months ago a woman in my dreams can also fly...now the participants in my dream have always been nonchalant about my abilities, but they seem to be in awe that she can do this also. I don't know this woman(in real life) but it feels to me that we are m,ore like competitors than enemies...weird!

I still have the upper hand though. I don't have the ability to banish people in my dreams, but I have always been able to control my dreams, as in making people, and objects do what I want them to do. To the best of my recollection she does not have this ability. Always on top!!!

new topics

top topics

join