It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

When I was talking I was talking about spiritualism and cultural and scientific learning he was answering my ?s about out of body experiences of higher masons whats wrong you guys cant see pure light and into the future. So if a group ofpeople studied it they would be better at it than people that have not learned it so what do you learn if im so wrong.

Bring me some light of illumination.

If you are talking about knowing more about religeion or history or anything else all Im saying is it is outside of the normal teaching in schools and colleges.

Are you trying to hide your secrets with x you can have all your secrecy and occultism and your little rituals you dont scare anyone with your presence or your knowledge the truth will come out it always does. If I was talking about history i would have asked you about it. Keep pretending that you are helping out mankind your just helping yourselves the same eay you have been doing for the past 700 hundred years.
edit on 31-1-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

You are refering to Runespider as if he were a Mason. He is not. I think you may be misunderstanding his explanations.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
When I was talking I was talking about spiritualism and cultural and scientific learning he was answering my ?s about out of body experiences of higher masons whats wrong you guys cant see pure light and into the future. So if a group ofpeople studied it they would be better at it than people that have not learned it so what do you learn if im so wrong.

Bring me some light of illumination.

If you are talking about knowing more about religeion or history or anything else all Im saying is it is outside of the normal teaching in schools and colleges.
There is no "secret" of Freemasonry that is exclusive to Freemasonry. There isn't a single thing taught in any lodge, or in any degree, that is wholly new, or can't be learned elsewhere, in religion, philosophy, or other "mystery schools".

You keep implying that Masons have a leg up on the rest of the world because they have some super-special paranormal ability that has been kept secret from all of mankind since the dawn of time, and that simply isn't true.

If you believe Masonry teaches how to astrally project (it doesn't, by the way), how would such teaching be different than a Sufi, or a Native American, or any other of spiritual paths in which astral projection is readily taught to those patient enough to learn it?
edit on 2011.1.31 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

I think it is just you who is all caught up in the secrecy thing. No, we don't have OBE's and have strange rituals where we do any of the things you may think. Our secrecy is long since gone for anyone with an IQ of more than 10. Look up the many books and websites that expose our rituals word for word and tell all the "secrets". It's all out there to see. Luck for us, the words aren't nearly as important as the way we hear them. So the true lesson can only be learned through action and not merely reading. Trust me when I say that we don't wish to keep the secrets from anyone. We want to share them with EVERYONE! problem is, not everyone wants to hear them. To learn them, you have to put forth some effort. Most are just too damn lazy to do that. So they turn into internet anti-masons and spout hatred for reasons unknown, even to them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So you are admitting there is an x a symbol of higher knowledge than the common man which regardless of how you look at it gives you an advantage over the flock of man. Am I wrong in saying that it is very similar to religeon.
Yes, I'm admitting that by training to be a plumber, I would have a higher knowledge of plumbing than the common man, which regardless of how I look at it, would give me an advantage over the flock of man when it comes to plumbing. You are 100% correct in saying that unclogging toilets is very similar to religeon (sic).

(the same goes for any value of "X", for what it's worth... try it with "politics" or "football" or "MySQL database programming"... they all give advantages in those areas to those who've studied them over those who haven't, and all could be considered religions by their most dedicated practitioners.)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
oh hell, now three of us have responded to the same post.

Ganging up on someone. Sorry for that. It was an accident.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Great response you admit and deny in the same sentence pretenders the lot of you but thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

When duly assembled, how many Master Masons does it take to hijack an ATS thread?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

Great response you admit and deny in the same sentence pretenders the lot of you but thanks for the info.
Pretenders? (Not of the Chrissie Hynde variety...) We're not the ones making claims that we can astrally project or see the future. That was all you. Sorry if the truth is disappointing.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I personally would like to know more about the masons. I think it is possible a group of evil masons exist and they use the mason network for their own evil purposes. However, I believe the masons ideology as advertised is a good group of well intentioned souls that want to spread harmony throughout the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I think it is possible a group of evil masons exist and they use the mason network for their own evil purposes.
Questions, then...
If such a small and secret evil group existed, how would it be advantageous for them to be Masons? Couldn't a nefarious secret group exist all by itself, entirely independent of any Masonic prerequisites? (in fact, isn't it more likely that one does?)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

whichever the reason for your posting, I would like to personally thank you for the attention you have given. I like attention and I was starting to become sad. Now I am happy. So thanks again.
have a nice day.

Well, for one thing the above post does not make sense! I find myself stuck between feeling sad and feeling anger at someone using the english language in such a ridiculous way! "I like attention and I was starting to become sad!" Okay, we should not laugh at the retarded but are you expecting to be taken serious with your moronic post!? I don't know whether to laugh at you or donate money to your charity you pathetic excuse for a human being. However, as a freemason I'm already aware that you like attention, although its not deserving! Also, as a freemason I can sympathise with the fact that you're sad! How could you be anything else!!? To recap, thanks, I will undoubtedly have a nice day.... Will you!?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You did it again. And Josh says thanks again!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just for the record... If masonry is the path to enlightenment would you masons mind if I took time out an sat in the dark where I am at least free to formulate a conclusion without the say so of other brain washed morons! Cheers! And just a pre-emptive strike against one of the more ludicrous masons on here(fitz) - my views are gained over years of watching this cult and not through some inane ridiculous ideal of not being able to join the cult... Maybe now you will decease on using your incredibly entertaining, "your jealous of the cult", automatic response.. It is becoming increasingly tiresome and boring. If I want to belog to a cult I'll join the Conservative party! After all, David Cameron is the biggest "cult" I know of!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

And politically I'm very conservative with libertarian leanings, and against an oppressive government.

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

Originally posted by network dude

whichever the reason for your posting, I would like to personally thank you for the attention you have given. I like attention and I was starting to become sad. Now I am happy. So thanks again.
have a nice day.

Well, for one thing the above post does not make sense! I find myself stuck between feeling sad and feeling anger at someone using the english language in such a ridiculous way! "I like attention and I was starting to become sad!" Okay, we should not laugh at the retarded but are you expecting to be taken serious with your moronic post!? I don't know whether to laugh at you or donate money to your charity you pathetic excuse for a human being. However, as a freemason I'm already aware that you like attention, although its not deserving! Also, as a freemason I can sympathise with the fact that you're sad! How could you be anything else!!? To recap, thanks, I will undoubtedly have a nice day.... Will you!?

Thanks AGAIN!!! Wow, I feel special. I am glad you like me well enough to post directly to me. Thanks,
BTW, I always have a nice day. Since I control the world, controlling my day is simple!

Opps, I got some drool on the keyboard.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Opps, I got some drool on the keyboard.
LMAO _ you made me chuckle there !

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join