It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World is FLAT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Our world is flat.

It is a conspiracy on the part of the NWO, the One World Government, and NASA to stop us finding out the truth of our Universe and our Purpose in life.

If we can't even understand our own planet, how can we attune our Spirits to the correct network of the Universe?

read more on the physics and conspiracy regarding the true, flat Earth here:
theflatearthsociety.org...

thankyou for reading.

xx

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ah yah, yuppers. Flat as a dang pancake aint it. It wanted to go on a road trip. But was afraid of falling off the edge.
God I don't even know where I am anymore. I have a major love/hate relationship with ats. I think it would be good for me to just go bye bye.
I make a thread and it doesnt even hit home. Maybe if I said I was a reptilian cousin I'd get some play. It's been nice. See ya around.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm very sorry,but did you even read the link?

there is a ring of ice, all the way around the Earth. You would call it Antarctica. This goes on for an unknown distance back, so I really don't understand your statement that you would fall off the edge. You would freeze first.

xx

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Dear OP please explain to me how the horizon is curved.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

John, I know it seems nuts to us...but maybe there really are people who genuinely believe...that the Earth is flat.

There might be no point in arguing with them if they are genuine--I suspect we won't be able to get our beliefs through to them. And if they're not genuine, well, then they're trolling and what can we do but ignore them, or laugh or whatever.

I feel your pain about no one picking up your thread--I started a thread on orange cheddar cheese the other day, posting it in the conspiracy forum...but Mirthful Me moved it to obscurity in the Foods forum (I didn't even know there WAS a foods forum). I guess I'm the only one to find the subject of orange cheddar cheese interesting--but that's okay! Sometimes you've just go to move on.

OP -- I think you're probably mistaken about the Earth being flat, but I can't prove that it's not flat. But let me ask you: have you really considered the evidence that the Earth is round? Isn't some of the evidence pretty good?

Fuggle

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Seriously, do you think you're the first person to come on here and link to the flat earth society.

You aren't presenting any groundbreaking information

GO.

AWAY.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTasker
Our world is flat.

It is a conspiracy on the part of the NWO, the One World Government, and NASA to stop us finding out the truth of our Universe and our Purpose in life.

If we can't even understand our own planet, how can we attune our Spirits to the correct network of the Universe?

thankyou for reading.

xx

I doubt you honestly believe this yourself, i honestly think your trolling. No one with the IQ to switch on their computer would take this seriously unless your one of those people who insist on sitting next to me whenever i go on public transport

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I looked at the site, OP.

I thought it was kind of ridiculous, so I didn't read the whole thing. I don't mean to disrespect you, but that's a pretty medieval belief you've got.

A ring of ice? That's all very well, if you're headed south...but can't travel around the Earth by, say, sailing and driving East or West?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Fuggie....I think you just reafirmed my faith in humanity. I thank you. Ya. One liner, screw me. Orange cheese...I would have liked to read about that. Thanks again Fuggei.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Does anyone remember this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The flat earth theory has been shot to death.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

Originally posted by GTasker
Our world is flat.

thankyou for reading.

xx

I doubt you honestly believe this yourself, i honestly think your trolling. No one with the IQ to switch on their computer would take this seriously unless your one of those people who insist on sitting next to me whenever i go on public transport

Well then I would have to disagree with you on that. I really DO believe in a flat Earth.

As to a curved horizon, I have never, ever noted a curved horizon...please explain what you mean?

BTW,the Ice Ring is a ring: it goes all the way around the Earth's edge. You will encounter it moving any direction for the correct distance.

xx

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
As previously mentioned, there is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join